Notices
Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Anybody buying a BMW...

Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2003, 08:14 PM
dharbige
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If anybody is looking to buy a new BMW, and would consider going down the Euro Import route, I would definately recommend BMW Imports, from whom I have just purchased a new 3 series touring.
Their prices are better than anybody else's I have seen (you can see from the prices of their "in-stock" vehicles how keen they are), and the service I have received has been fantastic.
I ordered the car in early December and collected it today - it was built to order rather than a pre-defined spec (although early delivery slots such as I paid an extra £300 for are not always available).
All the manuals and service book are in English, despite the car having been supplied by a Belgian dealer.
I think I've saved about £5000 off the cost of a UK-supplied model, and the only difference is that I don't get the BMW-UK supplied 3rd year's warranty. (Still get the europe-wide 2 years warranty.)

I have no connection to the company, other than as a happy customer, but if anybody does decide to buy from them, please mention my name!

David Harbige

Ex-Scooby driver
Now BMW 320d Touring driver
1st baby on the way...
Old 13 January 2003, 11:19 PM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Yep i was looking at a beemer, theres a 320d sport coming availiable, same spec as the 330dsport.

M aero kit
18 inch alloys
cube incerts in dash
sports seats
M suspension
boot spoiler etc.

from march with a 6 speed box too.

But lack of 4wd is putting me off, as where i reside is very hilly and the nature of my work takes me off the beaten track.

So i might trade my a3 quattro in for the A4 quattro, need more doors methinks!

anyway enjoy your new motor! nice engine them 150bhp beemer diesels!

Lee