testing the water for another SCOOBY BALL

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2011, 09:21 PM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
Default testing the water for another SCOOBY BALL

as title,

Some of you might know me from years and years ago. So know what Scooby Ball was all about and having organised the first THREE Scooby *****.. (2001,2003,2004) one of my 'old' friends asked earlier this year if I would do another now I'm back with a scoob.

So, putting my thinking cap on again to sort another out for next year.

It all depends on numbers and who'd want to come.

I'll bring it back to grass roots level on how I organised the Scooby Ball's previously... VFM, value for money!(Dinner and hotel at a fair price)

The plan so far to hold it in Nottm again (local for me to sort out) and easy access for most people around the country to get here having good motorway access off the M1

The last one I did back in 2004 had secure parking/hotel/dinner venue all in one. Tickets were about £25 pp... and I think the hotel per night was only about £60 inc breakfast. (I got a good deal with the hotel and even better if people wanted to come the night before and stop).

DATE: possibly March 2012
Venue: TBA.. depending on numbers.

To start with I'd need to know if they're are people who'd be interested in coming to a Black Tie dinner (Scooby Ball).

Tables could be set up with 8-10 people on them.... so if you want to get a table together with your friends, it could be done.

I'll be posting this on various subaru sites covering the Midlands area and a bit future afield if people want to come..
SIDC/ScoobyNet/Midlands Scoobies/UKscoobies

If you'd be interested, please add you copy/paste the list below and add your name.

name/how many tickets would you require..

0. YOUR NAME HERE / 2 tickets please
etc etc....