Northern (England) Northern Meetings & Events

thanks !

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2009, 08:51 PM
jabber1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks !

thanks everyone ,got car and well pleased god it cant half go very fast.needs a few things to tidy it up ie new radio cd player ,good clean inside,were could i get new glass for door windows as some are scratched ?and speedometer were and how can i change it as its on km not mph.and a good mechanic in wirral area.thanks.phil.
Old 10 July 2009, 09:05 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jabber1
thanks everyone ,got car and well pleased god it cant half go very fast.needs a few things to tidy it up ie new radio cd player ,good clean inside,were could i get new glass for door windows as some are scratched ?and speedometer were and how can i change it as its on km not mph.and a good mechanic in wirral area.thanks.phil.
enjoy
Old 10 July 2009, 09:11 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 10 July 2009, 09:43 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

try dyno demon in neston, i have found them to be very good each time i have needed their help. i would not go diving ahead with all sorts just yet though, just get her checked over and ensure everything is A OK. keep your eyes peeled in the FOR SALE sections and sooner or later the parts you need will pop up sooner or later for a fraction of what you would pay if you went looking, get your name down on our tunnel run list as well and you can find out loads of stuff from people with the same model as you, people have also been known to have spare stuff lying around the garage and would be happy to help ENJOY
Old 11 July 2009, 01:09 PM
TingTongPJ
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jabber1

what year is the car ? depending on whether you need a mechanical or electronic convertor. you won't need to change the clocks as they will read correctly when fitted. also will make the 210kph limit 210mph so you will be able to fly faster than 110mph (environment permitting of course)

door windows are a common thing i'd try ebay or something similar, change the buffers they rub against as well (thats why they scratch) the carpet wears off them.

Last edited by TingTongPJ; 11 July 2009 at 01:11 PM.