Northern (England) Northern Meetings & Events

TTS meet at Triple 6

Search this Thread

Old 04 February 2004, 11:54 PM
SUBTYPER
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up TTS meet at Triple 6

A big thanks to the organisers who managed to put on a great TTS meet at Triple 6 in middlesborough. I would like to say what a real nice evening we had and how much we enjoyed thrashing the Subaru cars around your shop

The scalectrix racing was really close and the cars unfortunately seemed to gain a few battle scars after we all managed to take a turn. I hope the kids that owned them didnt expect them back in one piece. As us big kids drove them like hire cars.

A big thankyou goes out to Jennings Subaru who I believe supplied the fantastic Radio Control Car my better half managed to win in the raffle. She has been chasing the cat around the living room all evening. I must thank them on my own behalf for the bruised ankles and damaged skirting boards that I will have to repair. The good thing to come out of it is she no longer wants to drive my car and is content on telling her friends that she has managed to win a Subaru impreza.

The Convoy down to Triple 6 was really fun aswell and was even more funny when the two Ford Mundano`s that tried to mix it up with us were punished by the Flying Subaru`s.

CustomScoobies Yellow STi is an absolute Peach or should that be Banana with the colour. Looks the dogs danglies. Mind so does alot of other cars.

Paul and Martin hope you both managed to get those coffin sized FMICs back home and didnt stop at any red lights on the way back.

Once again a big thanks and recommendation to Triple 6 for a good evening and some good prices.
Old 05 February 2004, 07:14 PM
Ninnybobs
Scooby Regular

SUBTYPER,
Couldn't agree more. Alan and the lads from Triple Six in Middlesbrough did us proud.
Big thankyou also to Jennings (Middlesbrough) the new Subaru dealership in Middlesbrough for donating that excellent RC Car for a raffle.
Congratulations go to StiPaul for winning the Scalextric Championship and Liz for winning the RC Car.
Great night
Back to the Dun Cow for next months meet.
Cheers

Martin
Old 05 February 2004, 10:48 PM
STi Paul
Scooby Regular

I am the champion, I am the champion, etc, etc, (sing it to the Queen song)LOL
Old 05 February 2004, 11:02 PM
SUBTYPER
Scooby Senior

These guys at Triple 6 and Jennings Subaru must be really good to get Paul singing. Cant wait to see his response when he gets his Gems fitted
Old 10 February 2004, 04:02 PM
CustomScoobyIOM
Scooby Regular

CustomScoobies Yellow STi is an absolute Peach or should that be Banana with the colour. Looks the dogs danglies.
Thanks mate, needs more mapping though!

Found an alternative choice on brakes too. Some nice 10 Pots
Old 10 February 2004, 06:09 PM
SUBTYPER
Scooby Senior

Hey Jon are those the Taroxs 10 pots mate.