Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

what are your opinions on the US and Israel

Search this Thread

Old 05 April 2002, 09:38 PM
true06
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys, im just curious what your opinions are on the US of A and Israel. i hear so much mixed info that i dont know what you guys think, so i want to know what you truly feel about the us and israel. i just went to a pro israel rally here in the usa, i have nothing but support for israel trying to defend their citizens. i also would support the palestinians in their qwest for a state if they would not strap them selves with bombs and say they want israel destroyed.

i could not find an OT forum here so i posted here....
Old 05 April 2002, 11:19 PM
mbc
Scooby Regular

my opinion,george bush should stop playing 'king' of the world and blair should stop kissing his *** all the while and worry about this countrys problems,blair for joker not pm,all we need now is iraq to kick of and there will be trouble

mike

(no i didnt vote blair in)
Old 06 April 2002, 08:37 AM
Luke
BANNED

Israel ,As this rate..... wont be around in a few years. And If it does come to a full out war. I believe America wont help them. They must learn not to act like the Americans. Sure Its a terrible thing when you see the mess after a suicide attack,But Israel Has to learn How to fight a different war.

Tony Blair is G.Bushes toilet paper.
Old 06 April 2002, 09:40 AM
47 NAT
Scooby Regular

Its a shame Bush doesn't tell Blair that the motorist shouldn't be punished financially as no doubt the glove puppet would listen.But getting back to the topic...

I personally think that all wars are a waste of time and lives, but I guess that with religion and politics it will always entice violence of some nature....Legalise soft drugs and hand it out foc, that should pacify most incidents

Nath

PS: I was only joking about the soft drugs, before I get flamed
Old 06 April 2002, 10:03 AM
Shaggy Dog
Scooby Regular

Angry

[Flame Suit On - Inside Underground Nuclear Bunker - With All Doors Locked & Welded Shut]

I think that the Israelis are bang out of order. In the name of "State Security" they are persecuting & oppressing the Palestinians, who for obvious reasons get the ar$e and fight back the only way they can & know how.

The SAS has a policy of "Hearts & Minds" which I think would do the Israelis good. Instead of clamping down on and restricting the Palestinians lifestyles & movements, they should attempt to support and grow their nearest neighbours. With a peaceful and prosperous integrated community, the hardliners & zealots would lose support etc etc.

I think we only have to look at the leaps & bounds taken in Northern Ireland in the past few years. Yes, there are still extremists on both sides and opinions often run high, but the majority of the population are happy to co-exist in harmony. The extremists have been largely marginalised though.

The US? Well I think that they should stop looking at the rest of the world from their lofty perch through rose tinted spectacles. For too long America has supported causes not for common sense but in response to vote grabbing at home. I support Bush's condemnation of Israel & I hope that he has the gonads to back up his words before there is an all out war in the middle-east.

I know that there are some Israelis who watch this bbs, so it would be interesting to hear their views.

[Flame Suit Still On And Staying On - Inside Underground Nuclear Bunker - With All Doors Locked & Welded Shut]

Old 06 April 2002, 11:04 AM
g0d
Scooby Regular

Personally I think its all pretty simple. After world war two the allied forces decided to take somone elses country and call it israel. The yanks gave them money and the best weapons they could find. since israel is small they then decided to keep extending their country further and further into palestine taking peoples homes and lives on the way.
this has pissed off the palestinians and lebanease who want their country back. People in jordan are pissed off as well since Mossad operate in jordan kidnapping and torturing people for information completely illegaly.
To try and keep the western mentality alive that Islam=bad
there exists a group called the friends of Israel who go round schools telling children that Israel is an innocent little country surrounded by evil greedy arab nations.

I'll just see how long before this is deledted then shall ?
Awaiting your censorship Mr moderator
Old 06 April 2002, 12:59 PM
PaulParks
Scooby Newbie

Exclamation

I completely agree with Shaggy Dog on this!

The Israeli's are just as much terrorists as Suicide Bombers are but the Israeli's make it look clean, sending tanks in to destroy houses and trying to kill innocent children and women because they can't find a suitable target is disgusting.

Remember than there are probably more willing suicide bombers out there than the whole Israeli army, only way to resolve this is take all weapons away from Israel and Palestinians so at least one can't retaliate against the other.

Give the bloody Palestinians their own state, at least it will stop this entire killing and maybe calm down terrorism globally seeing as most of it is bread from the current clash in Israel. Personally I have no sympathy for a government who sends in their army to persecute innocents in the thousands after what only a handful have done wrong.

Sharon and Arafat are both terrorists where as Sharon thinks he can play god and thinks his so called American brothers are behind him, I seem to remember that Arafat and Tony Blair were so called friends but once this kicked off again before Xmas Blair hasn't even mentioned his friendship with Arafat. Reports from the press and comments in Parliament are Tony Blair wishes for Palestine to have its own state as much as they do but doesn't want to upset the Yanks by saying it directly

Anyway it’s all a load of crap, which makes my Jewish friends, my Muslim friends and me angry. At least over here we don't have any differences.

Paul

Old 06 April 2002, 01:13 PM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

Yes of course! Take the weapons (including the Israeli nuclear arsenal) away from them both......So.....hows this going to happen then?