Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

"Mohammed" teacher gets 15 days in jail then deported!

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2007, 07:11 PM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Mohammed" teacher gets 15 days in jail then deported!

As per title for inciting religious hatred apparently!!
Old 29 November 2007, 07:12 PM
New_scooby_04

Bugger, wrong forum, sorry guys!!

Mods please move to NSR; me being a tard!!
Old 29 November 2007, 07:19 PM
BigBez
Scooby Regular

it is all wrong!!! the poor women went there to help the kids of Sudan and thats what she gets ??

did you see that Hotel in the Phillipines thats how you do a raid , forget the metal thingy to stuff the door in just send in a couple hundred army men , lots of tear gas and tank fire all in the Hotel lobby

shouldnt laff but it made me chuckle seeing a bloody tank roll into the Hotel Lobby
Old 30 November 2007, 01:34 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

The world has gone fkin mad!
Old 30 November 2007, 01:40 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

NS04 gets 15 day ban for being a tard
Old 30 November 2007, 01:45 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

What a total joke, so much for religion being tolerant.

realy do feel sorry for her, perhaps its time all aid workers are pulled out of sudan and other countries for there protection.
Old 30 November 2007, 01:54 PM
Henrik
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Tidgy
What a total joke, so much for religion being tolerant.

realy do feel sorry for her, perhaps its time all aid workers are pulled out of sudan and other countries for there protection.
I read an interesting letter in the Metro this morning regarding this. I can't remember the exact wording, obviously, but essentially it pointed out that the UK have similar draconian laws with regards to inciting racial and / or religious hatred.
Old 30 November 2007, 01:55 PM
[Davey]
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

She was an immigrant, she broke the law.. simple as.. Wish it was that simple here!
Old 30 November 2007, 02:00 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

bit stupid of her imho...its not as though its an unknown fact that you will be punished in an Islamic country for breaking their laws.

she went to another country, its down to her to make herslef aware of local law\custom\religion whatever and act accordingly. Its only in our weak-a$$ PC country that you can do what you want...
Old 30 November 2007, 02:11 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Henrik
I read an interesting letter in the Metro this morning regarding this. I can't remember the exact wording, obviously, but essentially it pointed out that the UK have similar draconian laws with regards to inciting racial and / or religious hatred.

standing up and yelling your not my religion and therefore im gonna kill you is a bit different than naming a teady bear dont you think?

i'm called john, which is the name of an apposal in christianity but i also have a friend who had a bear called john as a kid (still has it i might add lol) but you don't see the chritians up in arms do you?
Old 30 November 2007, 02:51 PM
Henrik
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

standing up and yelling your not my religion and therefore im gonna kill you is a bit different than naming a teady bear dont you think?

i'm called john, which is the name of an apposal in christianity but i also have a friend who had a bear called john as a kid (still has it i might add lol) but you don't see the chritians up in arms do you?
Quite obviously it is different.

I wasn't debating whether or not naming a teddy bear after an apostle should be illegal or not, merely pointing out that the UK have stupid laws on the subject as well.

I'm with Trails on this one.
Old 30 November 2007, 03:00 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Dont get me wrong i see see the point, if its the law of the land then it should be followed, however the issue is the interpretation of it, not the law itself.

and tbh i think the decision was made due to public opinion rather than on merit.
Old 30 November 2007, 03:04 PM
scousefly
Scooby Regular

Default Im Sorry

But why when 'we' go to foreign lands have to be aware of how to talk/fart/ drink/talk yet anyone who comes here just does as they please with in a lot of cases almost now blow back or recrimination of the law.

IMHO its a fuggin joke.
Old 30 November 2007, 03:11 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scousefly
But why when 'we' go to foreign lands have to be aware of how to talk/fart/ drink/talk yet anyone who comes here just does as they please with in a lot of cases almost now blow back or recrimination of the law.

IMHO its a fuggin joke.

my god, never thought i'd agree with a scouser lol

agree our laws get trod all over and excused on religious beliefs but we go else where and look what happens.

i wonder if thats the cause of a civilised society?
Old 30 November 2007, 03:16 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

my god, never thought i'd agree with a scouser lol

agree our laws get trod all over and excused on religious beliefs but we go else where and look what happens.

i wonder if thats the cause of a civilised society?
Its likely due to the fact of accountability in society... its the treading on eggshells for fear of being accountable... The police, politicians, councils, civil servants... you name it they're all worried about their profile and being dragged over the hot coals if they step out of line!

That's why most 'extreme' people go unchallanged, as they know there will be an inquiry, protest, riot, backlash..... and why middle England is prayed upon instead, we never complain, never riot, never do anything...
Old 30 November 2007, 03:24 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Its likely due to the fact of accountability in society... its the treading on eggshells for fear of being accountable... The police, politicians, councils, civil servants... you name it they're all worried about their profile and being dragged over the hot coals if they step out of line!

That's why most 'extreme' people go unchallanged, as they know there will be an inquiry, protest, riot, backlash..... and why middle England is prayed upon instead, we never complain, never riot, never do anything...

whos up for a good old fassioned riot?
Old 30 November 2007, 03:32 PM
Henrik
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by scousefly

IMHO its a fuggin joke.
Off topic, but I take it you mean a bit like Brits (and other nationalities) going to Ibiza, various Greek islands, settling in all English colonies on the Spanish coast etc, then? Places where they behave just like the indigenous population
Old 30 November 2007, 03:32 PM
scousefly
Scooby Regular

Default What Ye Mean

By agreeing wit a scouser wer not all fick ye knows

In this day an age who decided the 'PC' factor? Why are we letting people just do as they please? How do we get a better balanced society one where everyone is equal one where the punishment fits the crime not all this pussyfooting around. Whilst IMHO I dont agree with letting all and sundry into the country it has to be said why not rebalance it by getting rid of the lazy blood sucking many who wont/dont go out an get a job but rather sit on their asses expecting to be paid for doing nowt.
If we did this we wouldnt be over crowded in fact we could probably take in loads more, society could boom.

Vote Scousefly for prime minister I will turn this country around for the good

The goverment will consist of me and my sick cover person for when I need a holiday or feeling under the weather I wont ask for an extortinate wage Agarage of scoobies would do. I dont want a driver or 2 jags I like to drive myself hence the scoobies.

scouser scouser scouser scouser scouser
Old 30 November 2007, 03:34 PM
austinwrx
Scooby Regular

there are 1000's protesting in sudan currently demanding the death penalty for her crimes.

does that fit her "crime" ??
Old 30 November 2007, 04:26 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
NS04 gets 15 day ban for being a tard
Yep, I messed up, good and prophet, er, I mean proper!!
Old 30 November 2007, 04:41 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

It was on the radio that there is a few fanatics outside the jail demanding for her to be excecuted for her blastphemy
Old 30 November 2007, 04:44 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Yep, I messed up, good and prophet, er, I mean proper!!

ooops slip of the tounge
Old 30 November 2007, 09:00 PM
DirtyScooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by [Davey]
She was an immigrant, she broke the law.. simple as.. Wish it was that simple here!
She was an immigrant in there country teaching their f**king kids and correct me if I'm wrong but was it not the class who named the bear (a bear for f**k sake) not her and then the **** of a secretary (name Sarah!!!) squealed on her!

I think we should deport all the Sudanese from Britain, no in fact deport in the f**king foreigners who come over here to ponce off of our weak government who give them the earth and treat our own people like ****!

We'd be a lot better off without all these foreigners as we'd have less muggings, drug dealers, drugs in general, fraudsters (nigerians who are taught how to defraud our banks) gang members, gun runners, rapists.

Don't get me wrong some 'white' people ain't saints but I seem to read every day now in the paper about the above and they were of the ethnic/foreign minority (I use that word very loosely) who committed the crime.

20 yrs ago when i was 17 I could sit on my own wall outside my house without any trouble whatsoever and yet a few weeks ago a kid sitting with his mate filling out a job application was killed because he lived in that area

It makes my blood boil to see what is happening to this country (european dumping ground) and in 5 yrs time I can see it being exactly like New York with gangs running whole neighbourhoods with turf wars (pretty much like some areas now but on a much bigger scale)

Don't get me wrong as a lot of ethnics/foreigners come over here and keep there noses clean and get respectable jobs and I respect them for that but there is the other ones who do not and come over here with the sole intent of causing trouble.

I'll probably get barred now for airing my views which are also the same as a lot of my colleagues at work.
Old 30 November 2007, 09:09 PM
Leic_Matt
Scooby Regular

Do you work for the Home Office by any chance?
Old 30 November 2007, 09:09 PM
Mikkel
Scooby Regular

Bunch of uncivilized, extremist nutters. Sorry I am not PC and I believe in free speech.

Can you imagine locking up a Hindu in this country for not wearing a helmet whilst on a motor cycle, a muslim woman in an airport for masking her face or all those kids not wearing the correct school uniform due to their religious beliefs... I can't.

They are centuries behind us these people.
Old 30 November 2007, 09:13 PM
Leic_Matt
Scooby Regular

Unfortunately, rational thinking and behaviour is too much to ask from any religion, whether fundamentalists or not. The sooner all religion is consigned to the dustbin of history the better.
Old 30 November 2007, 09:23 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Looks like the locals want more than just deportation now

BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Sudan demo over jailed UK teacher
Old 30 November 2007, 09:48 PM
DirtyScooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leic_Matt
Do you work for the Home Office by any chance?
No unfortunately as if I did these wasters who come into this country claiming political asylum amongst other things would be branded with a sign saying No Entry and returned back 'home' politely!
Old 30 November 2007, 09:57 PM
DirtyScooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pauld37
Looks like the locals want more than just deportation now

BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Sudan demo over jailed UK teacher
Taken from the story on the link

'The protesters gathered in Martyrs Square, outside the presidential palace in the capital, many of them carrying knives and sticks. Some news agencies reported thousands of people took part in the protest, but a BBC reporter at the scene said up to a thousand marchers turned out.

According to some agencies, some of the protesters chanted: "Shame, shame on the UK", "No tolerance - execution" and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad".

And we have that religion living in our country!! Says it all really.....perhaps for the crimes all immigrants commit we should march & protest for death setences as well

One demonstrator told reporters that it was unacceptable to take a toy and call it Muhammad.

Says it all really...toy
Old 30 November 2007, 10:07 PM
girl-in-a-scoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DirtyScooby
I'll probably get barred now for airing my views which are also the same as a lot of my colleagues at work.
I wonder how many people reading this are afraid to post their views for fear of infraction ...

Seems 'some' religious people will jump on any incident to protest ... interesting that they are calling ALL of the UK and have moved on from the teacher in question...

Question .... Why dont the British protest like this instead of just having a moan... Is it not the British thing to do ???

Quick Reply: "Mohammed" teacher gets 15 days in jail then deported!