Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Re: Audi S4 Cab on FLEA BAY 8.5k hmmm

Search this Thread

Old 08 August 2007, 09:04 AM
Type-R
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Audi S4 Cab on FLEA BAY 8.5k hmmm

Try a search and take a look the car is as quoted at 8.5k - i smell something .... make of it what you will !

"As you must have seen in the listing, the price I'm looking for my car is £8,500.00. The shipping fees are included as well as delivery to your home. Unfortunately an urgent need for money is forcing me to sell it under its market value.

This vehicle is built to UK specifications and has an accident free history. The car has a clear title, no liens or loans. It comes with original invoice, logbook, full service history, keys and all the documents so you'll be able to register it to your name. It has been garage kept and babied all the time.

The sale will be managed through eBay, meaning that they will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition. You will be given a 7 days inspection period before releasing the payment. The inspection period is starting from the day you will receive the vehicle.

If you wish to purchase it please provide me your full name and eBay ID so I can initiate the deal through eBay. I hope we can do business together.
Old 08 August 2007, 09:16 AM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it is smells like a scam, it usually is a scam

However, worryingly, all they would need to do to change that is to put the price up a lot