Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Illegal Immigrant March

Search this Thread

Old 07 May 2007, 07:10 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Illegal Immigrant March

Personally I would have just arrested everybody ...

Illegal immigrants march for more rights - Yahoo! News UK

Steve
Old 07 May 2007, 07:13 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Hopefully it was a long march off a short pier
Old 07 May 2007, 07:16 PM
RB5SCOTT
Scooby Regular

This country gets worse and more pathetic each day.
Old 07 May 2007, 07:21 PM
bohnjegley
Scooby Regular

GREAT BRITAIN

NOT FOR LONG
Old 07 May 2007, 07:26 PM
djuk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by boxst
Personally I would have just arrested everybody ...
Steve
Exactly, wouldn't this have been an ideal opportunity to nick the lot of them and deport them?
Old 07 May 2007, 07:30 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

So people who have NO right to be here, who arrived illegally, are marching for more rights?

What right do the taxpayers of this once great country have, then?

You couldn't make it up, could you?

ONLY in the UK

Alcazar
Old 07 May 2007, 07:32 PM
bartmanuk
Scooby Regular

"The idea that deportation is a solution to illegal immigration is a nonsense," Ivereigh said. "These people are a huge benefit to the country."

who the *** is this Ivereigh, he needs ****** shooting,he cant be british, how are these people a huge benifit, more like a huge drain on the country.

BM
Old 07 May 2007, 07:34 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

If you entered the country illegally, or you are staying here illegally because your visa has expired, then tough luck, you should not be able to become a citizen or gain more rights because of it. You should be punted out of the country asap. I don't care where you have come from, or where you're going back to.

There are immigration processes in place to allow you to legally enter the UK. If you cannot follow that process you do not deserve to be in the UK.

I'm an immigrant here in Canada, but I entered legally. I followed the processes in place to enter the country. I renew my visa every year, thus I am entitled to various rights. If I entered illgeally or did not renew my visa then I'd fully expect to be kicked out if the immigration service found out.

As for not having the resources to get them all out of the country. Give me a break, we've got a fecking police force, get them to boot the buggers out on behalf of the immgration service.

As for those claiming asylum, this grates as you can no doubt get to another country before the UK and claim asylum there, which if I recall is what you are meant to do (claim asylum in the first country you enter after leaving your own).

I have very little sympathy for illegal immigrants. Something must be done about this. If we need to make an example of these people, then it should be done, it might persuade others not to try to enter the country illegaly. Perhaps a nice floating prison off the coast. Stick them all in there. Let it be known if you are found to be illegal, that is where you will go, unless you decide to leave the UK.

Saying they are a huge benefit is interesting. Obviously he means they do the menial jobs that no-one else wishes to do. The solution to this problem is to force those claiming unemployment benefit who choose not to work, rather than being unable to work, into doing these menial jobs. You don't like it? tough! You clean the toilets or no welfare cheque for you. Better yourself and find a superior job.

It is possible to forcibly remove the people, they just don't want to do this as they fear there will be uproad. Well chaps, there IS going to be uproar, from the british citizens who are sick and tired of the government pandering to the needs of others who should be following our laws, rules and processes. We should not be bending over backwards to make the illegal immigrants feel welcome. They are NOT welcome. Go back from whence you came!

Rivers of blood anyone?

Last edited by Markus; 07 May 2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 07 May 2007, 07:46 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Could we not have sent the Army in and used them for target practice ???

If they don't like it here, and they don't like having no rights because they are here illegally......................................

THEN FCUKOFF
Old 07 May 2007, 07:53 PM
bartmanuk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
THEN FCUKOFF
HERE HERE
Old 07 May 2007, 07:57 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

I agree with all of the above. I listened to one Labour MP stating that they are good for the country and how any sensible person could see that an amnesty was the only solution.

It is the thin end of the wedge, will encourage more and more and legitimises their illegal entry and living and emplyment in this country, if we have one amnesty then how long before this becomes a regular occurance.

I would have rounded them up and kicked them out on the spot!

If the country cannot survive without them (as some NL and bleeding hearts would have us believe) then we really are in trouble!

Kick them out force the unemployed into work, no matter what or stop benefits and if there is any spare capacity then let the people who want to come over form an orderly queue in France, so we can vet them and pick the best (a bit like the Aussies who do seem to have got it right), not have them sneak in.

This country is just becoming a bigger joke by the day and the joke is on us!

you could not write farscical comedy like this - it is like a Monty Python sketch - Illegals marching for amnesty and their rights - they can f**K right off!

'Rivers of blood' - i do wonder how this will all end

Last edited by The Zohan; 07 May 2007 at 08:02 PM.
Old 07 May 2007, 08:01 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

When will people wake up and start supporting the BNP a bit more. They are the only party left that is prepared to stand up to the PC loonies that are dragging this country into the mire....
Old 07 May 2007, 08:02 PM
cdfracing
Scooby Regular

We should of all chipped in for a Sniper !
Old 07 May 2007, 08:10 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

As soon as we try to force them out, someone will start harping on about their human rights and how you can't force them to leave the country, even if they are there illegally. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

To be quite blunt, I'd be more than happy to give them a stark choice. Leave the country in the next 24 hours, or you get a bullet in the head. Harsh? Oh, hell yes, but I see no reason whatsoever for you to illegally be living and working in the UK. Of course, I'm probably a racist/bigot/****/not very nice for even suggesting such a thing, cue the human rights brigade for me daring to express such a wild opinion.

Even if my other suggestion of putting them on a prison boat off the coast was acted on, it'd still be the taxpayers footing the bill for them living there. The issue is that they should not be in the UK, and the UK taxpayers should not be supporting these people in any way, shape or form. However, I don't think many would mind if their taxes went to ensuring they were kicked out and it was ensured they could not re-enter, I know I certainly would not mind.

Maybe we should revisit our history and pack them all off to an island somewhere? However, it should not be Oz, far too nice. Maybe the Falkland islands, I don't think it's too pleasant a climate, and they can live there and do whatever the **** they like, so long as we don't pay for it.
Old 07 May 2007, 08:14 PM
geesta
Scooby Regular

BNP is a bad way to vote.....................but this country leaves us no choice!
Old 07 May 2007, 08:16 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Get the cattle trucks out again boys
Old 07 May 2007, 08:18 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
When will people wake up and start supporting the BNP a bit more. They are the only party left that is prepared to stand up to the PC loonies that are dragging this country into the mire....
I might have somewhat hardline views but I'm not about to support the "bash a wog" party. The BNP does have some good ideas, but we really need a BNP lite, or something like that.

A party that will ensure that the rules and laws of the land apply to everyone, without exception. There will be no acceptance of rules from other cultures/faiths. We have one law of the land and that is it. you don't like it? leave. We will not tollerate a mass influx of illegal immigrants into our country. If you wish to imigrate, then there is a process in place, follow it. If you're found to be in the country illegally you are given a short time (7 days at the max) to pack up and leave of your own accord. If you refuse to do this you will be sent back to whatever country you originaly came from, regardless of wether you may be pursecuted there. The laws and rights of a citizen do not apply to you are you are not a citizen of the UK.
Old 07 May 2007, 08:22 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

just a little one thouh, the fallout would have been worth it IMO
Old 07 May 2007, 08:22 PM
LegacySTi
Scooby Regular

as above..

******* sick of them

give our countries back to our own..........
Old 07 May 2007, 08:24 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

You just cannot believe that the police did not round them up and ship them out. Home Office keeps telling us that they are hard to find...I mean **** me, they are right there for god sakes
Old 07 May 2007, 08:25 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by cookstar

just a little one thouh, the fallout would have been worth it IMO
Cookie, use a neutron bomb as the localised radiation dissipates after a few weeks
Old 07 May 2007, 08:27 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by what would scooby do
Cookie, use a neutron bomb as the localised radiation dissipates after a few weeks

so doable then
Old 07 May 2007, 08:32 PM
RB5SCOTT
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck

I can see your point ( maybe my missus would'nt ). What about Kilroys party, a bit more politically correct
Old 07 May 2007, 08:38 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luminous
You just cannot believe that the police did not round them up and ship them out. Home Office keeps telling us that they are hard to find...I mean **** me, they are right there for god sakes
Ironic, well, more like moronic, isn't it. As said, I think they are scared of some revolt or something if they are kicked out. ooh, you can't be seen to be bad and kick out these poor innocent illegal immigrants. That's not nice, you've got to be nice and allow them to stay, make them citizens. Yeah right.
Old 07 May 2007, 08:42 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

bnp is the only way forward atleast they stay focused not got all trendy like the other yellow backed 3 "main partys"

history repeating itself, this is the second wave of mass immergration

i wonder how much longer this country will be called Great Britain?
Old 07 May 2007, 08:47 PM
howellsy42
Scooby Regular

when i was watching the news and this came on it made my blood boil i couldnt understand why no one was there saying hold on we have 40k illegals here why dont we kick them out?! how long is it going to be before the british people start taking things in to there own hands ? if that day comes il be sat waiting i have plenty of ammo kicking around !!!!!
Old 07 May 2007, 08:47 PM
redragon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
THEN FCUKOFF

well said
illegal immigrants so how come they wasnt all rounded up and sent back to france let them sort the ***** out as they probably sent them here out the way and we welcomed them in as usual
Old 07 May 2007, 09:03 PM
motorsportnicko
Scooby Regular

I`m at a loss for words, how the **** were they allowed to march and NOT get arrested an fcucked off back from where they came.

Absolutely unbelievable.......
I`m afraid Great Britain is getting less great by the day.
Old 07 May 2007, 09:49 PM
ronjeramy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by motorsportnicko
I`m at a loss for words, how the **** were they allowed to march and NOT get arrested an fcucked off back from where they came.

Absolutely unbelievable.......
I`m afraid Great Britain is getting less great by the day.
my thoughts exactly, perfect opportunity to round the buggers up and send them back

Quick Reply: Illegal Immigrant March