lol u mind the cheese thread a few weeks back well check this oot

news says if u get circumsized less chance wimmin will get aids

Circumcision may lift HIV risk for women - Yahoo! News
Old 08 March 2007, 02:27 PM
lightning101
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It says the opposite actually

Circumcision may reduce men's chances of contracting HIV by up to 60 percent — but early results suggest the procedure may put women at increased risk of infection, according to preliminary data presented Tuesday.
Old 08 March 2007, 02:33 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Here's a guaranteed method of reducing your chances of catching HIV to practically zero
and doesn't involve cutting the end of your **** off

Step 1 - Don't be a junkie
Step 2 - Don't go sticking your dick in skanky ******
Old 08 March 2007, 02:34 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by lightning101
It says the opposite actually

Circumcision may reduce men's chances of contracting HIV by up to 60 percent — but early results suggest the procedure may put women at increased risk of infection, according to preliminary data presented Tuesday.

it says men having sex when the cirumcision hasnt healed will probably get wimmin aids mate thats what it says, i believe

by the way did u know if u collect your foreskins i wish i collected mines when i woz a baby i could have got an israeli wife coz in the bible king david gets a jewish bride by giving saul hundreds of foreskins of his enemies lol

so if i ever went tae palestine and said hey i wanna cross tae the redline and get me a jewish bride, here is my foreskin as a dowry, u reckon they would let me through

no bull this is a true story in the bible haha
Old 08 March 2007, 02:37 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

here

22 And Saul commanded his servants: 'Speak with David secretly, and say: Behold, the king hath delight in thee, and all his servants love thee; now therefore be the king's son-in-law.'
כג וַיְדַבְּרוּ עַבְדֵי שָׁאוּל, בְּאָזְנֵי דָוִד, אֶת-הַדְּבָרִים, הָאֵלֶּה; וַיֹּאמֶר דָּוִד, הַנְקַלָּה בְעֵינֵיכֶם הִתְחַתֵּן בַּמֶּלֶךְ, וְאָנֹכִי, אִישׁ-רָשׁ וְנִקְלֶה. 23 And Saul's servants spoke those words in the ears of David. And David said: 'Seemeth it to you a light thing to be the king's son-in-law, seeing that I am a poor man, and lightly esteemed?'
כד וַיַּגִּדוּ עַבְדֵי שָׁאוּל, לוֹ--לֵאמֹר: כַּדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה, דִּבֶּר דָּוִד. 24 And the servants of Saul told him, saying: 'On this manner spoke David.'
כה וַיֹּאמֶר שָׁאוּל כֹּה-תֹאמְרוּ לְדָוִד, אֵין-חֵפֶץ לַמֶּלֶךְ בְּמֹהַר, כִּי בְּמֵאָה עָרְלוֹת פְּלִשְׁתִּים, לְהִנָּקֵם בְּאֹיְבֵי הַמֶּלֶךְ; וְשָׁאוּל חָשַׁב, לְהַפִּיל אֶת-דָּוִד בְּיַד-פְּלִשְׁתִּים. 25 And Saul said: 'Thus shall ye say to David: The king desireth not any dowry, but a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies.' For Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.
כו וַיַּגִּדוּ עֲבָדָיו לְדָוִד, אֶת-הַדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה, וַיִּשַׁר הַדָּבָר בְּעֵינֵי דָוִד, לְהִתְחַתֵּן בַּמֶּלֶךְ; וְלֹא מָלְאוּ, הַיָּמִים. 26 And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son-in-law. And the days were not expired;
כז וַיָּקָם דָּוִד וַיֵּלֶךְ הוּא וַאֲנָשָׁיו, וַיַּךְ בַּפְּלִשְׁתִּים מָאתַיִם אִישׁ, וַיָּבֵא דָוִד אֶת-עָרְלֹתֵיהֶם, וַיְמַלְאוּם לַמֶּלֶךְ לְהִתְחַתֵּן בַּמֶּלֶךְ; וַיִּתֶּן-לוֹ שָׁאוּל אֶת-מִיכַל בִּתּוֹ, לְאִשָּׁה. {ס} 27 and David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full number to the king, that he might be the king's son-in-law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife. {S}
כח וַיַּרְא שָׁאוּל וַיֵּדַע, כִּי יְהוָה עִם-דָּוִד; וּמִיכַל בַּת-שָׁאוּל, אֲהֵבַתְהוּ. 28 And Saul saw and knew that the LORD was with David; and Michal Saul's daughter loved him

according tae the bible king david even counted oot the foreskins lol

so i need tae go tae war and collect the foreskins of enemies who invaded and gentiles and then walk tae israel and get me a nice jewish wife
Old 08 March 2007, 02:39 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

man can u imagine u slay yer enemy and then take doon his troosers and scalp his foreskin and collect so many and then go tae your future father n law, dear future father n law here i count them oot tae u and give me your daughters hand in marriage lol

man i wish i woz a plastic surgeon then i could graft those foreskins on someones nose for a nosejob or other plastic surgery lol
Old 08 March 2007, 02:49 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Moses lowering the tone again. do we really have to read this rubbish.
Old 08 March 2007, 02:51 PM
///\oo/\\\
Scooby Regular

Location: Infractions - Scoobynet's version of the "scamera" van

Originally Posted by moses
man can u imagine u slay yer enemy and then take doon his troosers and scalp his foreskin and collect so many and then go tae your future father n law, dear future father n law here i count them oot tae u and give me your daughters hand in marriage lol

man i wish i woz a plastic surgeon then i could graft those foreskins on someones nose for a nosejob or other plastic surgery lol
Moses

You been on the happy herbs again
Old 08 March 2007, 02:52 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by paulr
when i posted all the above that story came tae mind, just makes me laff everytime and no harm intended

u dont need tae read it dude, all u need tae dae is put me on the ignore list
Old 08 March 2007, 02:54 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by ///\oo/\\\
Moses

You been on the happy herbs again
most def bros im always on herbs haha

i swear bud i wasnt gonna post aboot the biblical story see whenever foreskins come tae mind the old biblical story comes up and it makes me laff

see long time ago i said that tae a new york jew who moved up fae the usa tae giffnock in glasgow

we had a wee arguement but he turned oot tae be a decent bloke and i said u know i should start collecting foreskins of gentile enemies and get a jewish wife, he woz gobsmacked and had a laff , he said he read the story but it never ever came tae his mind that anyone will think like i dae, collect it and give it as a dowry tae your future father n law lol
Old 08 March 2007, 03:00 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Someone forcing you to?
Old 08 March 2007, 03:05 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

it says men having sex when the cirumcision hasnt healed will probably get wimmin aids mate thats what it says, i believe

by the way did u know if u collect your foreskins i wish i collected mines when i woz a baby i could have got an israeli wife coz in the bible king david gets a jewish bride by giving saul hundreds of foreskins of his enemies lol

so if i ever went tae palestine and said hey i wanna cross tae the redline and get me a jewish bride, here is my foreskin as a dowry, u reckon they would let me through

no bull this is a true story in the bible haha
Conclusive proof the Bible if for nut jobs
Old 08 March 2007, 03:26 PM
Angels City Monger
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=moses;6729013]here

22 And Saul commanded his servants: 'Speak with David secretly, and say: Behold, the king hath delight in thee, and all his servants love thee; now therefore be the king's son-in-law.'
?? ???????????? ??????? ???????, ?????????? ?????, ???-???????????, ????????; ????????? ??????, ?????????? ??????????? ?????????? ??????????, ?????????, ?????-???? ?????????. 23 And Saul's servants spoke those words in the ears of David. And David said: 'Seemeth it to you a light thing to be the king's son-in-law, seeing that I am a poor man, and lightly esteemed?'
?? ??????????? ??????? ???????, ???--??????: ???????????? ????????, ??????? ??????. 24 And the servants of Saul told him, saying: 'On this manner spoke David.'
?? ????????? ??????? ????-???????? ???????, ????-????? ????????? ????????, ???? ???????? ???????? ?????????????, ?????????? ?????????? ?????????; ????????? ??????, ????????? ???-?????? ??????-?????????????. 25 And Saul said: 'Thus shall ye say to David: The king desireth not any dowry, but a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies.' For Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.
?? ??????????? ???????? ???????, ???-??????????? ????????, ????????? ???????? ????????? ?????, ???????????? ??????????; ????? ???????, ?????????. 26 And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son-in-law. And the days were not expired;
?? ???????? ?????? ????????? ???? ???????????, ??????? ???????????????? ???????? ?????, ???????? ????? ???-????????????, ???????????? ????????? ???????????? ??????????; ?????????-??? ??????? ???-?????? ???????, ?????????. {?} 27 and David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full number to the king, that he might be the king's son-in-law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife. {S}
?? ???????? ??????? ????????, ???? ?????? ???-??????; ???????? ????-???????, ???????????. 28 And Saul saw and knew that the LORD was with David; and Michal Saul's daughter loved him

I need to get my eyes checked after trying to read that
Old 08 March 2007, 03:48 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

No, what a tosser he is!

Chip
Old 08 March 2007, 04:34 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Conclusive proof the Bible if for nut jobs
not all of it, see alot of its not Gods words but historians, rabbi;s and kings that ruled that time and they made it the word of God and it aint but theirs alot of Gods words in it anyways
Old 08 March 2007, 04:35 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

[QUOTE=Angels City Monger;6729141]
here

?? ???????????? ??????? ???????, ?????????? ?????, ???-???????????, ????????; ????????? ??????, ?????????? ??????????? ?????????? ??????????, ?????????, ?????-???? ?????????. 23 And Saul's servants spoke those words in the ears of David. And David said: 'Seemeth it to you a light thing to be the king's son-in-law, seeing that I am a poor man, and lightly esteemed?'
?? ??????????? ??????? ???????, ???--??????: ???????????? ????????, ??????? ??????. 24 And the servants of Saul told him, saying: 'On this manner spoke David.'
?? ????????? ??????? ????-???????? ???????, ????-????? ????????? ????????, ???? ???????? ???????? ?????????????, ?????????? ?????????? ?????????; ????????? ??????, ????????? ???-?????? ??????-?????????????. 25 And Saul said: 'Thus shall ye say to David: The king desireth not any dowry, but a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies.' For Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.
?? ??????????? ???????? ???????, ???-??????????? ????????, ????????? ???????? ????????? ?????, ???????????? ??????????; ????? ???????, ?????????. 26 And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son-in-law. And the days were not expired;
?? ???????? ?????? ????????? ???? ???????????, ??????? ???????????????? ???????? ?????, ???????? ????? ???-????????????, ???????????? ????????? ???????????? ??????????; ?????????-??? ??????? ???-?????? ???????, ?????????. {?} 27 and David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full number to the king, that he might be the king's son-in-law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife. {S}
?? ???????? ??????? ????????, ???? ?????? ???-??????; ???????? ????-???????, ???????????. 28 And Saul saw and knew that the LORD was with David; and Michal Saul's daughter loved him

I need to get my eyes checked after trying to read that
lol that woz hebrew mate and then translated tae english

next time i will get the sources from the christian bible, i used the jewish one buts the same only difference is they reject the new testament
Old 08 March 2007, 05:07 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Moses: ***** obsessed, scotch dialect-writing, boring, cut and pasting, asian text-speaking................you add your favourite expletive

Alcazar
Old 08 March 2007, 05:13 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

Originally Posted by alcazar
Moses: ***** obsessed, scotch dialect-writing, boring, cut and pasting, asian text-speaking................you add your favourite expletive

Alcazar

lol ok
Old 08 March 2007, 06:20 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk
Here's a guaranteed method of reducing your chances of catching HIV to practically zero
and doesn't involve cutting the end of your **** off

Step 1 - Don't be a junkie
Step 2 - Don't go sticking your dick in skanky ******
Step 3 - Keep the safety catch on, or aim high!
Additional suggestion incorporated!
Old 08 March 2007, 06:24 PM
New_scooby_04

[quote=Angels City Monger;6729141]
Michal Saul's daughter loved him
Did he play Starsky or Hutch??? I can never remember!

Doesn't matter, EVERYONE'S daughter's loved them both!!!
Old 08 March 2007, 07:02 PM
wheelwright
Scooby Regular

Moses me ol mucka!! you still shaving ya b0ll0cks ??
Old 08 March 2007, 07:05 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by wheelwright
Moses me ol mucka!! you still shaving ya b0ll0cks ??
oh my lol the sunrise is back oot where the hell u been mate, u been vanished for 2 yrs the last time i spoke tae u

i bet the twins r big now lol, i got twins myself mate 5 weeks back

lol haha aye i still shave my ***** and pubic bone lol , nice and smooth me old friend

so nice tae hear fae u again
Old 08 March 2007, 07:11 PM
wheelwright
Scooby Regular

TWINS!!! now you got your work cut out!!

Identical?

Mine are 5 next month, how time flys.

As you can see mate moved from brum some 30 months ago and to be honest
lost interest in the net....

did you ever finish that evo that was always in the garage been modified?
Old 08 March 2007, 07:15 PM
sociophobe
Scooby Regular

I really like moses, he pisses off the people who actually GAF about nothing much.

Old 08 March 2007, 07:26 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by wheelwright
TWINS!!! now you got your work cut out!!

Identical?

Mine are 5 next month, how time flys.

As you can see mate moved from brum some 30 months ago and to be honest
lost interest in the net....

did you ever finish that evo that was always in the garage been modified?

lol oh man, i can remember when they were first born , 5 already, unbelievable lol time goes by so quick bud mines is 4 and a half now the first born

mate im still at it, i changed my spec 7 times since, i cannae make my mind up and everything new i bought and then changed withoot using it , i sold it at half price the parts and all tae get new ones and then did the same sell and by bigger turbos or crank etc etc, i wasted so much money now its finalised , God willing should be ready soon, i went for the biggest turbo last yr the gt42rs 1000 bhp one , that and methanol and nos should get me somewhere lol

i lost interest on the net for a good few months mate, only came back on before xmas

so nice tae speak tae u again my friend, God bless u and your family always
Old 08 March 2007, 07:27 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

Originally Posted by sociophobe
I really like moses, he pisses off the people who actually GAF about nothing much.

lol cheers for your kindness, i like u too bud

lol that woz class

cheers
Old 08 March 2007, 07:33 PM
wrx_yank
Scooby Regular

it is gross not to be "cut" down there....

im glad they do it in america(unless the persons parents request not to)

hygenically it makes sense and it just looks weird... like an elephant trunk or something....

my wife is glad i am.
Old 08 March 2007, 07:46 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by wrx_yank

my wife is glad i am.
To be fair, she's probably not going to tell you if she wasn't! Not much you can do about it if her preference was uncircumcised!

Frankly I don't want my wife to have had enough of both kinds to form the basis of a valid comparison!

Ns04
Old 08 March 2007, 07:48 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by wrx_yank
it is gross not to be "cut" down there....

im glad they do it in america(unless the persons parents request not to)

hygenically it makes sense and it just looks weird... like an elephant trunk or something....

my wife is glad i am.
they dont dae it as custom in the usa, the jews and arabs dae but not the christians unless they have a disease

r u jewish maybe
Old 08 March 2007, 07:48 PM
tath
Scooby Regular

Well, Shaitan has told me not to do it, Allah is a gimp and you're a tosser

Which, is less offensive than your inane pseudoreligious brand of tripe.

Quick Reply: foreskins foreskins get rid of them lol