Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Racists bomers.. wont' see this in the news

Search this Thread

Old 10 October 2006, 09:05 PM
AllanB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racists bomers.. wont' see this in the news

Has anyone seen this in the news as I have not and shows how the emdia are distorting the truth.

Another knuckle dragging racist going inside for a long long time

Exbnp Man Faces Explosives Charge (from Burnley Citizen)

AllanB
Old 10 October 2006, 09:08 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Weird, they left out the part about finding kiddie **** on his PC.
Old 10 October 2006, 09:30 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe he didnt have a pc and they didn't have time to knock something up on his Etch a Sketch ?
Old 10 October 2006, 09:38 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Shame he's not a Muslim - the 'human rights' lawyers would get him off the hook then.
Old 10 October 2006, 09:47 PM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

It doesn't surprise me being in Colne
Old 11 October 2006, 03:55 AM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Maybe he didnt have a pc and they didn't have time to knock something up on his Etch a Sketch ?

Brilliant!
Old 11 October 2006, 04:15 AM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Chaos's Grandad....say no more
Old 11 October 2006, 07:12 AM
AllanB
Scooby Regular

Ah OK seems OK for BNP bombers but not anyone else.

Kind of expected the lame response from Scoobynets racist faction.

AllanB
Old 11 October 2006, 07:27 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AllanB

AllanB
I guess 'most' people won't be that bothered. He didn't actually make any bombs after all, and even if he had there are probably very few scoobynetters who would directly have anything to fear from him or his party. I wouldn't condone his actions (or intended actions), but I assume they weren't going to be randomly targetted at the general public like other bombers we've seen recently.
Old 11 October 2006, 07:35 AM
gatecrasher3
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Iwan
I guess 'most' people won't be that bothered. He didn't actually make any bombs after all, and even if he had there are probably very few scoobynetters who would directly have anything to fear from him or his party. I wouldn't condone his actions (or intended actions), but I assume they weren't going to be randomly targetted at the general public like other bombers we've seen recently.
Fair points raised there.
Old 11 October 2006, 07:52 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Again, I'm not supporting him at all here - just trying to offer a view as to why more people aren't outraged.

I guess turning it around, this is exactly the problem 'white' people have with the muslim community not being outraged when a few of their own turn to extreme measures.
Old 11 October 2006, 07:57 AM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no child ****, they missed a trick
Old 11 October 2006, 08:52 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

AllanB
Who said its OK?

Largest ever amount of explosive chemicals in the country? suppose he left the gas hob on then eh
Old 11 October 2006, 09:00 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Ah, that's ok then - As long the targets were planned and aimed at a specific targets as opposed to random ones, then there's no reason to be concenred about a man being found with the largest haul of chemical explosives in the country.

I guess turning it around, this is exactly the problem 'white' people have with the muslim community not being outraged when a few of their own turn to extreme measures.
By and large, the Muslim community are outraged. It's the vocal minority you hear about.
Old 11 October 2006, 09:11 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

A FORMER British National Party member has been accused of possessing the largest amount of chemical explosives of its type ever found in the country.
Then....

Officers claim that their find is the largest haul of chemicals of its kind discovered in someone's home in the country.
Ooops, we meant 'in someones 'home' not in the whole 'country'....
Old 11 October 2006, 09:21 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PeteBrant
Ah, that's ok then - As long the targets were planned and aimed at a specific targets as opposed to random ones, then there's no reason to be concenred about a man being found with the largest haul of chemical explosives in the country.
I didn't say that, given who he was and what his politics are - I said there's no reason for me to be concerned.
Old 11 October 2006, 10:16 AM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

You assume from the replies that we are now all fascist BNP supporting racists, so can we assume that you support Muslim terrorist attacks Allan?

That house is a few miles from me, and I doubt very much you could fit many chemicals inside it. The BNP are scumbags, and i'm ashamed at the number of BNP supporters around here.

But why do you expect some 2 bit BNP member living in a small town in Lancashire to make headline news, in the same way the muslim bombers did that blew up London?

We have a large white and muslim criminal community in this area and I can find you many stories from that paper you posted a link to of both white and muslim criminal activities, none of which make the national news, no matter what their colour/religion.

I don't understand what you're trying to achieve with this thread?
Old 11 October 2006, 10:07 PM
AllanB
Scooby Regular

You miss the point. This would be all over the BBC if the guys was Mulsim. Funnily enough he's one of thier most vocal adversaries and yet there is no coverage of this.

I'm sick of how the media is becoming so one sided. I was nearly killed in a bombing by the IRA in the late 80s in N London and my dad was caught in the IRA bombing of Canary Wharf and this kind of haul would have been headline news.

Just seems its been swept to one side.

There seems to be a very vocal anti Muslim feel to Scoobynet and hardly surprising when our media is giving such a lop sided view of the news. Its this kind of ireesponsibly unbalanced rnews that is fuelling the tensions even more. You'll never get integration if this carries on.

AllanB
Old 12 October 2006, 02:58 AM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Would have been paek time news if they'd have "accidentally" shot the ****** though....
Old 12 October 2006, 07:25 AM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You'll never get integration if muslims believe their backward way of thinking is somehow superior to western society, despite copious evidence to the contrary
AllanB
Wouldn't be my choice of words Allan, but agree with your sentiments
Old 12 October 2006, 08:09 AM
TopBanana
Scooby Regular

This reminds me, I heard on R4 news Monday afternoon that chaos who posted on here has now been sent to prison for 14 months
Old 12 October 2006, 09:19 AM
shustir
Scooby Regular

Suresh - Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

The double standards shown on this board are staggering. If he had been muslim there would have been 10 pages of hatred, anger, filth etc etc. This would be rightly so I would be just as outraged. However people making excuses and showing a general attitude of non challance really amazes me. He would have probably targeted non white people oh so thats OK, is it ?

Uncle Buck your human rights thing really is getting a bit thin now. From the evidence so far it is quite the contrary to your suggestion.

So you can all get off your moral high horses now as many on here come across as no better than w*nkers who support islamic terrorists.

I think a lot of you should take a good hard long look at yourself and decide is this what you really are.
Old 12 October 2006, 09:30 AM
sociopath
BANNED

Its this kind of ireesponsibly unbalanced rnews that is fuelling the tensions even more. You'll never get integration if this carries on.
That and the fact that precious, simpering left wing fops like you cause nearly as much trouble as the muslims themselves.

When are people like you going to learn... No one wants 'integration' (aka 'mix everyone together to make a mongrel society'). No one wants to dilute their values or beliefs. The muslims don't want it, and we don't want it.

So the best thing that can happen for all concerned is that either they adopt our values and customs totally.... or foxtrot oscar to somewhere that is already islamic.
Old 12 October 2006, 09:44 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sociopath
That and the fact that precious, simpering left wing fops like you cause nearly as much trouble as the muslims themselves.

When are people like you going to learn... No one wants 'integration' (aka 'mix everyone together to make a mongrel society'). No one wants to dilute their values or beliefs. The muslims don't want it, and we don't want it.

So the best thing that can happen for all concerned is that either they adopt our values and customs totally.... or foxtrot oscar to somewhere that is already islamic.
Thank christ neanderthal closet racists like yourself are fast becoming a minority

What are our "values and customs" exactly, hmm?

What customs and values that are islamic do you object to? The wearing of veils? praying? Ramadan?

Unless of course you are just being a complete cretin and subscribing to the right wing press line that Muslims see non-muslim people as infidels that must die.

Personally I think our values and customs are based on a tolerant and accepting society that will welcome all cultures and allow people to lives thier lives in the way they see fit - not to dictate what you can and cannot do, within the bounds of the law, of course.

What about white muslims with British born parents and grandparents? what would you do with them?

Of course there are some muslim extremists. Just like there are Catholic ones, and protestant ones. The fact is, the vast majority can and do co-exist without any problems whatsoever. And they have for years.
Old 12 October 2006, 10:17 AM
sociopath
BANNED

Thank christ neanderthal closet racists like yourself are fast becoming a minority
Firstly I'm not a racist. That seems to be a term people like you use to describe white people who have the audacity to stand up for their own culture. You are using the word incorrectly, go look it up you thick ****.

Secondly, I am not in a minority. I am in a majority, and a majority that is growing thanks to the efforts of scum like you.

What are our "values and customs" exactly, hmm?
Oh, it's inconceivable that that the indigenous British population should have their own culture isn't it? How racist of me to suggest that Easter or Christmas be treated as core British customs.

What customs and values that are islamic do you object to? The wearing of veils? praying? Ramadan?
At the expense of our own customs, yes I object to them. They want us to call Christmas 'Winterval' for ****'s sake. Or perhaps more accurately people like you want us to call Christmas 'Winterval' so as not to hurt their feelings.

Time to coin a new phrase especially for you: Positive racism.

Unless of course you are just being a complete cretin and subscribing to the right wing press line that Muslims see non-muslim people as infidels that must die.
Well some do, but all of them would rather see this country become an Islamic state. That is the thing with religion, it is uncompromising by definition. To compromise by accepting other religions is to admit that it is possible you are following the wrong one! That is true for all religions of course, but some seem to be able to live and let live more than others.

Personally I think our values and customs are based on a tolerant and accepting society that will welcome all cultures and allow people to lives thier lives in the way they see fit - not to dictate what you can and cannot do, within the bounds of the law, of course.
I'll go along with that. I am calling Christmas Christmas, I am flying a George Cross and I am stating my opinion on so called 'integration' and I don't expect loathsome utopians like you to slander me for it.

What about white muslims with British born parents and grandparents? what would you do with them?
I wouldn't 'do' anything with them, except maybe refer them to a psychiatrist. I would suggest, however, that there are better places than the British Isles to be if they want to practise head banging religions.
Old 12 October 2006, 11:05 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Firstly I'm not a racist. That seems to be a term people like you use to describe white people who have the audacity to stand up for their own culture. You are using the word incorrectly, go look it up you thick ****
What about Black or Asian or other ethnic minorities? Do they not have the same right?

Oh, it's inconceivable that that the indigenous British population should have their own culture isn't it? How racist of me to suggest that Easter or Christmas be treated as core British customs.
Indigenous!! That's a laugh! What part of Christmas is indigenous to Britian, then? If we were still an indigenous people we would be dancing naked round stone henge in some pagan ritual.

Christmas and Easter are core British customs now? I think you'll find that they are core Christian customs. Christmas for me, has no mor emeaning than Ramadan - They are both complete fairly tales - But I'm not going to insist that people don't celebrate them - I'll buy my kids presents etc.

As for it being called "Winterval" I couldn't give a toss what it's called. Seeing as I don't beleive in the birth of Christ. I'm happy for it to stay Christmas, I'm happy for it to be renamed. In essence - I don't care.

However. I do agree that renaming it on the basis of causing offence to people is ridiculous. If you are going to rename it, reanme it because the the actual concept of "christmas" has no relevance to todays secular society.

Easter has one benefit - The long weekend. Birth of Christ my **** - Rename that too - to the "Get very drunk and, hey, clubbing on a Sunday night" holiday.

Well some do, but all of them would rather see this country become an Islamic state. That is the thing with religion, it is uncompromising by definition. To compromise by accepting other religions is to admit that it is possible you are following the wrong one! That is true for all religions of course, but some seem to be able to live and let live more than others.

All of them? Are you basing this on asking all Muslim? or on Polls referencing perhaps 2000 muslims and basing that as the opinion of the entire British Muslim population?

Of course, ask that question 5 years ago and you may have got a different answer - However, after 5 years of demonisation I am not surprised some of them would feel a lot safer in a muslim society.

Of course, it's not going to happen - So why are you worried about it? There are lots of people with views on how society should be run, some of them very odd. The benefit of democracy is that the odd ideas don't get anywhere.

I'll go along with that. I am calling Christmas Christmas, I am flying a George Cross and I am stating my opinion on so called 'integration' and I don't expect loathsome utopians like you to slander me for it.
What do you expect, then? Uniform acceptance of your old fashioned, isolationist views? Having said that, I would defend to the death your right to fly a St Georges cross - In fact I do the same for every big football tournament. I do so because I want to support my country. However, if a muslim wants to stand in the middle of town preaching from the Koran, I would equally defend his right to do so.
I wouldn't 'do' anything with them, except maybe refer them to a psychiatrist. I would suggest, however, that there are better places than the British Isles to be if they want to practise head banging religions.
What about British Christians, catholics, zoroastrians? Are these not equally "barmy" religions?
Old 12 October 2006, 11:32 AM
sociopath
BANNED

Having read that crazy meandering diatribe it has become obvious that you don't really have a comprehensive stance on this subject at all, other than some impractical 'mix everyone together and group hug' happy, clappy bullsh1t!

I'm not religious either, I think religious people are fcuked in the head. The point is the people who are religious are not going to subscribe to your generic mongrel society. They believe THEIR religion is right and everyone else is going to hell.

The rest of us who aren't religious but are accepting of our 'home' religions as they are part of the history of our country aren't going to subscribe to your mongrel society either because we know it is the muslim way to want everything to change to suit them. We don't want things to change to suit them. We like it how it is.

If you want to practice islam without us infidels getting in the way then you go to an islamic country. We have seperate countries and seperate religions, beliefs, customs and tastes for a reason, and that reason is because people don't want to be mixed together. It is a fundemental human trait, nay requirement and it is the reason your mental 'integration' scheme is, for want of a better word, fcuked.
Old 12 October 2006, 12:04 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Having read that crazy meandering diatribe it has become obvious that you don't really have a comprehensive stance on this subject at all, other than some impractical 'mix everyone together and group hug' happy, clappy bullsh1t!
What you mean a "Live and let live" attitude, and a "defending individual rights" stance. I think you'll find that is the status quo - And not likely to change either.
I'm not religious either, I think religious people are fcuked in the head. The point is the people who are religious are not going to subscribe to your generic mongrel society. They believe THEIR religion is right and everyone else is going to hell.
Any more stunningly over-simplified, stereotypical generalisations about religion?
The rest of us who aren't religious but are accepting of our 'home' religions as they are part of the history of our country aren't going to subscribe to your mongrel society either because we know it is the muslim way to want everything to change to suit them. We don't want things to change to suit them. We like it how it is.
So you aren't religious. But you accept "home" religion (whatever that is) because it's been here a long time.

Just out of interest - what are the "Home religions"? and how long do they have to here to be a home religion? I mean, is Judaism a home religion? If not, why not? What about satanic worship? That's been around as long as Chritianity. How about druids? they were here first - you must love them.

Or do you mean that anyone that isn't C of E shouldn't be in the country?

If you want to practice islam without us infidels getting in the way then you go to an islamic country. We have seperate countries and seperate religions, beliefs, customs and tastes for a reason, and that reason is because people don't want to be mixed together. It is a fundemental human trait, nay requirement and it is the reason your mental 'integration' scheme is, for want of a better word, fcuked.

See, the fact is - Most intelligent people do suscribe to an integrated society. This is bourne out by the fact that by and large, integration has been ongoing for centuries without much incident.Yes there were the riots in Burnley etc. But by and large, it has been to the benefit of all.

And lets see what we mean about integration. Do we mean assimilation? Of course not. Do we mean that everyone has to promote the same culture? No.

What it means is that in a free democracy, people are free to worship and hold whatever beliefs they like - So long as those practises stay within the bounds of the law.
Old 12 October 2006, 12:09 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

I think you'll find that is the status quo - And not likely to change either.
.......I think you'll find this is Status Quo.....

Quick Reply: Racists bomers.. wont' see this in the news