Christianity...

Search this Thread

Old 16 August 2006, 06:57 PM
Lucifer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christianity...

What a great religion.
Sure, we've had our dark days but at least people aren't afraid to sit next to us on planes
Old 16 August 2006, 07:03 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

I fookin hate you *****
Old 16 August 2006, 07:06 PM
Ian_S
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lucifer
What a great religion.
Sure, we've had our dark days but at least people aren't afraid to sit next to us on planes
Old 16 August 2006, 07:52 PM
Lucifer
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AudiLover
I fookin hate you *****
Well Mr. Lover of Audis, your name has gone on the list and we'll be sending one of our representatives round.
Old 16 August 2006, 07:56 PM
Chelspeed
Scooby Regular

What about us atheists? No violent extremists now and never been violent in the past either. Ideal.
Old 16 August 2006, 08:17 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Chelspeed
What about us atheists? No violent extremists now and never been violent in the past either. Ideal.
The light will dawn one day
Old 16 August 2006, 08:25 PM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Chelspeed
Y'know I think a few of Pol Pot's victims might want a chat with you about that. Oh they can't - they're dead.

Maybe some of the survivors of Stalin's purges, then? Or Chairman Mau's? Or...

SB
Old 16 August 2006, 08:31 PM
Lord Shrek
Scooby Regular

you have obviously not seen songs of praises

Lord Shrek.....bbc1 6.30pm sunday night...its grab a granny night but you are guaranteed the missionary position and a 'no swallow' policy
Old 16 August 2006, 08:31 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sbradley
Y'know I think a few of Pol Pot's victims might want a chat with you about that. Oh they can't - they're dead.

Maybe some of the survivors of Stalin's purges, then? Or Chairman Mau's? Or...

SB
Mmm - 3 Atheists although I question Stalin as both he and Hitler were from Christian back grounds, and I suspect their metal disorders were a bigger issue in all of this than their apparent lack of faith.

So lets look at ethnic cleansing in the former Yugoslavia, the Spanish inquisition, the crusades, the English Civil War, Saddam Hussain, the conflict in the Middle East etc etc etc How many people involved there?
Old 16 August 2006, 08:39 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

What a great religion.
yeah? is it, lol a great religion, such cowards they invade and slaughter innocent folk from their f-16s. tanks and missiles and bunker busters and cluster bombs unlike the muslim mujahideen who take on the invaders head on giving their lives on the process lol, a religion of cowards who slaughter innocents day and nite and abuse their captives in jails and gitmo like ****bags and who take turns to rape an innocent iraqi girl who woz only 14 yrs old , turn by turn and then killed her and killed her whole family

true a very great religion , cause of the cancer of colonialism and greed in this world

sorry lads, im only answering back the troll lucifer, no offence to the righteous christian, i dont see u as a religion only good people, my reply is to this perverted transgressor lucifer the devil who shall divide mankind and promote evil

by the way did u like my reply lucifer, im the product of scoobynet, u can blame scoobynet for my talk

if i wasnt here, i wouldnt have talked like this, so in a way trolls like u brought me to this world to cleanse u parasites
Old 16 August 2006, 08:39 PM
Scooby.Newbie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK
Mmm - 3 Atheists although I question Stalin as both he and Hitler were from Christian back grounds, and I suspect their metal disorders were a bigger issue in all of this than their apparent lack of faith.

So lets look at ethnic cleansing in the former Yugoslavia, the Spanish inquisition, the crusades, the English Civil War, Saddam Hussain, the conflict in the Middle East etc etc etc How many people involved there?
Ermmm more than 5?
Old 16 August 2006, 08:40 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

by the way i only came here to visit and thank bravo for his nice post weeks ago

but u guys forced me to stay, i like it here
Old 16 August 2006, 09:23 PM
Lucifer
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
yeah? is it, lol a great religion, such cowards they invade and slaughter innocent folk from their f-16s. tanks and missiles and bunker busters and cluster bombs unlike the muslim mujahideen who take on the invaders head on giving their lives on the process lol, a religion of cowards who slaughter innocents day and nite and abuse their captives in jails and gitmo like ****bags and who take turns to rape an innocent iraqi girl who woz only 14 yrs old , turn by turn and then killed her and killed her whole family

true a very great religion , cause of the cancer of colonialism and greed in this world

sorry lads, im only answering back the troll lucifer, no offence to the righteous christian, i dont see u as a religion only good people, my reply is to this perverted transgressor lucifer the devil who shall divide mankind and promote evil

by the way did u like my reply lucifer, im the product of scoobynet, u can blame scoobynet for my talk

if i wasnt here, i wouldnt have talked like this, so in a way trolls like u brought me to this world to cleanse u parasites

So do the mujahideen go round tickling their enemies to death?
Moses you do nothing to promote the good side of Islam but simply highlight all that is wrong with it.
The tide is turning and if the Muslim community doesn't stand up and say the London bombers were wrong, or the would-be plane bombers were wrong and start assisting the police in tracking those who preach hate and terrorism then "average white christian man" will vote for changes and for a party or person who will do something about it.
Old 16 August 2006, 10:28 PM
James Neill
Scooby Senior

When we're shot of the current extremists, I'm sure these lovely fellows would like to fill the void

Christian Extremist quotes - http://atheism.about.com/gi/dynamic/...sm_index.shtml

I don't fundamentally think any maintream religion is bad - fundamentally it is shallow people on power trips exploiting the language of the past and today's easily convined that drives extremism.
Old 16 August 2006, 10:31 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have all muslims been good and righteous over the past 1500 years?
Believe me i'm not agreeing with lucifers statement but haven't all religions had their dark time.
Old 16 August 2006, 10:35 PM
Ben v7
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AudiLover
I fookin hate you *****
Old 16 August 2006, 10:50 PM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK

Olly, Stalin may have come from a christian background (as did all the first Communist leaders) but he utterly rejected religion, along with Marx, as "the opiate of the masses." So that makes him an atheist at best or an utter hypocrite at worst. As well as a bloodthirsty sod...

Ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia. Not sure how much of that is down to religion and how much to settling old scores from the Partisan/Czetnic (sp?) days of WWII.

English Civil War? Um, no. Royalists and Roundheads were both the same religion.

Saddam's regime, ironically, was actually secular rather than Islamic. He only started instituting Islamic laws when his back was to the wall in an effort to garner popular support from his Arab neighbours.

Overall Middle East conflict has as much to do with politics and power struggles as it does with religion. Jews, Christians and Muslims lived happily side by side until we came along and nerfed up the balance in the area...

I'll give you the others, though.

SB

Edited to say that the Crusades were about wealth and spreading of political influence, not about religion. Dan Brown would have you believe that they were searching for evidence of the Holy Grail, too.

But you can still have the Inquisition.
Old 16 August 2006, 10:58 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

They never expect the.........
Old 16 August 2006, 10:58 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Oh; BUGGER !
Old 17 August 2006, 08:46 AM
sbk1972
Scooby Regular

Audilover, not really a fan of your messages, but I have to `tip my cap` to your reply. Short, to the point and rather amusing !

Again, another religion thread.

Lucifer has a point, the average British male, whether rightly or wrongly informed with 100% of the facts, are starting to become more and more frustrated towards the muslim community.

Eventually there will be a flash point.

SBK
Old 17 August 2006, 08:55 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

who was the poster, that managed to make moses leave the last time?
Old 17 August 2006, 09:25 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8
They never expect the.........
Old 17 August 2006, 09:32 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Old 17 August 2006, 09:47 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Nobody mention muslims and mohamed's liking for 6 year old girls though

Dooohh...........
Old 17 August 2006, 10:01 AM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

Originally Posted by moses

Er, hang on, on 9/11, your beloved terrorists flew 'missiles' into the WTC, killing thousands of innocents. I don't remember them 'taking on the invaders head on' by walking in there with their RPGs and and AK47s and killing people face to face.

What about Hezbollah? Not exactly manly and brave to fire Katushyas from hidden positions into residential areas is it?

And why do Islamic fundamentalists always hide their faces? Surely they want the world to know who they are, such is the justness of their cause? I don't see US or British troops hiding their faces, even when they are filming themselves abusing prisoners!

Islam sucks as much as any other religion.

Geezer
Old 17 August 2006, 10:12 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Brainwashed idiots.
Old 17 August 2006, 10:13 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Brainwashed idiots.
Brainless idiots.....
Old 17 August 2006, 10:23 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I feel no more Christian than I do Muslim !

Why is it that Christian is used as meaning good, you can be a good person without all the religious BS.

I keep getting emails from a friend of my wife who is out in Africa doing noble stuff with kids and Aids victims, trouble is all her emails are dressed up with, 'We pray for their souls' and 'By he Grace of our Lord' etc etc, they all have f*ckin aids and live **** lives, god seems to be absent and his Catholic church do as much to cause death and despair than any dictator.
Old 17 August 2006, 11:12 AM
markGT
Scooby Regular

What a great religion.
I live my life by Christian values however I haven't a religious bone in my body. However I am more Christian in my values than a lot of people that I know that live and breathe religion 24/7. My wife and I sponsor a lot of third world children that will never have the chance that kids in UK get. 99% of these children are Muslims but I couldn’t give a crap what religion they are, they are human beings and that’s all what should matter! Religion whether it be Christian, Muslim or whatever was created by man to gain control and power over the masses pure and simple and its still the same today with idiots going to war because the other side doesn’t believe in their god. More people have been killed through the centuries in the name of religion than anything else and at the root of it is power and control. It’s a well known fact that most devote religious people are of lower intelligence and poor. A recent survey proves this as most devote people live in third world countries such as the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and South America etc. Now these poor people are told that a better life is waiting for them on the other side hence why they are so devout and extreme.

A case in point regarding power and control: The Devil was invented by the Catholic church to get people in to the church in the middle ages, scare them sh5tless and they will come to church in the their droves, POWER and CONTROL. The devil isn't even mentioned in the bible, temptation and the beast are however people have interpreted and twisted this to mean the devil of course to suit their own gains.

CONTROL AND POWER over the masses.

Now if you want to practice your religion good luck to you and other religions should respect this however we don’t live in a perfect world so this will never happen. Now if all religions were like atheists the world would be a better place. How many atheists do you see on the TV strapping bombs to their chests or blowing up planes? How many wars over the years have been fought in the name of atheism? How many atheists’ cults are there out there? How many atheists have you had knock on you door and try and convert you to atheism? How many atheists look down there nose at you because you don’t believe in their religious beliefs? I could go on all day!!!! The simple answer is they couldn’t give a crap and just want to get on and enjoy life and live it too the full, I know I do.
Old 17 August 2006, 11:22 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

I'm not at all religious, but if I had to choose one, it would surely be Bhuddism, it is the only truely peace loving religion in the world.

At least their Gods are things you can see, like mountains for example.

I would also like to see Islam banned as a religion, they are surely the only people who can honestly say they have contributed nothing positive to civilisation.