Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

It's a Woman's World

Search this Thread

Old 27 October 2001, 05:09 PM
Lime
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you think men hold the balance of power in the world then read this and think again!!!!!!

Education

significant numbers of women-only courses, from which men excluded

funding for such courses e.g. women-returners, which is not available to men.

Employment

programmes to ‘encourage women into certain professions’, while none to encourage men e.g. Women Into Science & Engineering (WISE)

training courses for women-only e.g. women-returners

male unemployment rate is higher

changes in types of industry, away from men-based manufacturing to women-based service industries, while no support to assist men at all

Taxation

widow’s bereavement allowance, none for widowers

transfer of personal allowances husband to wife, not vice versa

Social Security

state pension age difference of 5 years, combined with average age of death, men pay in 5 years longer and draw out 11 years less – about £20,000 difference in the investment

widow’s benefits, no widower’s

widowed parents allowances for widows, not widowers

benefit levels higher for women with children then men in same situation

about 4 other differences due to different qualifying periods for NI contributions e.g. sickness rates and reduction of unemployment benefits for occupational pension incomes

Some of these have been and are the subject of European & Human Rights Law challenges by PARITY.

Social Protection

concessions based on state pension age differences still apply widely e.g. bus passes

Bus pass case in European Law about to be successful – but men have been forced to sue their own government just to get a fair deal.

Health Care

preventative healthcare programmes for female cancers, and none for male

research spending on female cancers massively higher than for male

and this despite men’s life expectancy already being 6 years less than women’s

Civil Law

sexual harassment charges used deliberately by women against men they wish to attack

Criminal Law

women treated more leniently than men in criminal sentences, especially if they claim they ‘did it to look after their children’
false allegations of rape used effectively by women against men they wish to attack

Matrimonial & Family Law

treatment of men in separating families is clearly that of systematic persecution, with innocent men being stripped of their children, homes, life savings, future income and pensions – the statistics are horrifying
this has been due to corruption of the written law by judges, assisted by lawyers who wish to make money out of the process, in introducing ‘no-fault’ divorce
specific policies to deny men rights in the family e.g. the NAPO policy
feminists in positions to massively influence law-making, with evil laws enacted, such as :
CSA
FLA96 – implementation of S4 withheld, and the architect of it was Brenda Hoggett, now a judge in CoA
pension rights changes
feminists in CoA who continue to ignore the written law
specific agenda by feminists, and their allies in the homosexual groups, to destroy marriage and men’s rights in the family
Present laws give men no rights in marriage. They allow women to get pregnant and be supported by the father & the state. They allow women to dispose of a husband, yet keep the other benefits of the marriage, and to make a profit from marriage. Men do not have any such options in life, and are having their lives seriously wrecked by unscrupulous women aided by the corrupt ‘no-fault’ system.

10. 'Women-only' syndrome

‘women only’ library and swimming pool sessions
meanwhile women want entry to men-only clubs etc, rather than establish their own clubs they appear simply to want to prevent men having their own
11. Media Representation

much denigration of men in press and media
almost no coverage of the issues which UKMM are concerned with, yet usually massive coverage of women’s issues e.g. breast cancer issues regularly
12. Representation in Women's and Men's Groups

enormous support for women in women’s organisations
funding from central and local government for women’s groups
no such support for men’s groups
13. Representation in Parliament & Government

despite more men in Parliament and Government, many anti-men laws passed in last 30 years e.g. SDA75, CSA, FLA96, attempts to restrict men’s rights to defend themselves in rape cases

women-only shortlists last general election, and calls for this at next

Ministers for Women, none for men

Equal Opportunities Commission in reality supports further privileges for women, and does not take on men’s cases as it is required to by SDA75 – trivial women’s cases taken on (e.g. Common Ridings), but serious men’s cases ignored (e.g. NAPO policy)

The arguments

Despite these discriminations against men, the UK has an industry built on the ethos of assisting women who are ‘disadvantaged and need protection’, including the Equal Opportunities Commission, Ministers for Women, etc, and many well-funded women’s groups. These bodies are not addressing equality for women, but further privileges for women. Taxpayers, including men taxpayers, contribute very significantly towards this industry.

Women have simultaneously :

assumed male roles in education and employment,

refused to concede any female roles in the family to men,

deliberately continued to accept privileges in social security etc, which were based on the previous financial dependency of women on men, while this no longer exists.

The situation we now have is that women have many lifestyle alternatives, while men have few. Further, men’s lives are being seriously damaged by a degenerate legal system and many unjust social security etc provisions.

The Big Lie

We regard the assertion that women are disadvantaged as The Big Lie of our time. And feminism is based on The Big Lie.

The conclusions

There can be no greater folly or degeneracy than to provide further support, via Ministers for Women etc, to the most privileged group in our society - women - while denying the disadvantaged, suppressed and persecuted group - men - any representation at all. Feminism is about women getting something for nothing.

The question of whether "feminism has gone too far" is perhaps less important than "why feminism was established at all". Feminism is an aberration, like nazism & communism - a blight on our society.

If any of the above strikes a chord with you try this site

http://www.ukmm.org.uk/

for more info on MEN'S ISSUES
Old 27 October 2001, 06:08 PM
bug-eyed wonder
Scooby Regular

Wink

Not "gettin a bit" m8!
Old 27 October 2001, 09:51 PM
Luke
BANNED

Wink

Someones supper was'nt on the table on time...
Old 28 October 2001, 03:28 AM
Brian Swan
Scooby Regular

Talking

I'd much rather sleep with the wife than Hitler or Lenin.

That must have taken you an hour to write, but i remember what my mother says, "I don't want equality, i don't want to work till i'm 65 just to prove a point." I was fifteen at the time and i knew from that very point, men were made to be sh@t on, but hey we get to drive the motors the most. It's not all bad and money isn't everything, which is what mosy of the above seemed to be about.

Also, there's no f****** way you would get me pregnant, not even if technology allowed. Sod that!
Old 28 October 2001, 11:14 AM
jamesa
Scooby Regular

Lime

I take it you`re a female then ? ; maybe spend some of that free time and give us a clue with a profile....Yep, I agree the world is changing towards you / them BUT only when it suits.....!!!

Cheers
Old 29 October 2001, 01:06 PM
BarryK
Scooby Regular

You forgot to mention, hurrah for the Taleban's enlightened treatment of women.

The worst enemy of women, is other women.
Old 30 October 2001, 06:53 AM
philc
Scooby Regular

...and u forgot to mention the 'women only' train compartments on Southern Rail (or don't they have those any more?)
Old 30 October 2001, 09:28 AM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

I think they got rid of the woman only compartments because it made them *more* of a target...