Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

FFS New Tory is just as bad as New Labour..

Search this Thread

Old 04 April 2006, 12:29 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy FFS New Tory is just as bad as New Labour..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4875026.stm

David Cameron has been having a go at UKIP - saying they are "closet racists".

I thought Tory were a party where they were willing to stand up to difficult issues like immigration, despite the PC Police shouting "racist racist" - but now its their leader doing the shouting - FFS

I wouldve voted for Old Tory, but certainly wont be voting the New Tory

Edit: Actually I might vote UKIP - seems theyre about the only ones willing to stand up for the majority, and against political correctness.
Old 04 April 2006, 12:43 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

But they are loonies and racists so whats the problem?
Old 04 April 2006, 12:44 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Petem95
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4875026.stm

David Cameron has been having a go at UKIP - saying they are "closet racists".

I thought Tory were a party where they were willing to stand up to difficult issues like immigration, despite the PC Police shouting "racist racist" - but now its their leader doing the shouting - FFS

I wouldve voted for Old Tory, but certainly wont be voting the New Tory

Edit: Actually I might vote UKIP - seems theyre about the only ones willing to stand up for the majority, and against political correctness.
BNP mate, all the way.

Alcazar
Old 04 April 2006, 12:46 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Eric Olthwaite talking about precipitation and Spear & Jackson no.3 shovels with the brass ferrule.
Old 04 April 2006, 12:57 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Yep - The 'New Tories' are rubbish.

BNP for me too.

Old 04 April 2006, 01:23 PM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

Strike a light.Even my parents who are /were hardline tory voters think he's shi'ite.

Excellent vote loser is this boy.I won't be voting for one of the big three next time
Old 04 April 2006, 01:28 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Bubba po
Eric Olthwaite talking about precipitation and Spear & Jackson no.3 shovels with the brass ferrule.
That was mildly amusing .
Old 04 April 2006, 01:33 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jasey
That was mildly amusing .
Something else positively riveting.

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=505084
Old 04 April 2006, 01:56 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BNP
EDUCATION - discipline, standards, achievement!

We are against the 'trendy' teaching methods that have made Britain one of the most poorly educated nations in Europe. We will end the practice of politically correct indoctrination in all its guises and we will restore discipline in the classroom, give authority back to teachers and put far greater emphasis on training young people in the industrial and technological skills necessary in the modern world. We will also seek to instill in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain.
What a bunch of Tosh coming from the party whose leader enjoys going around beating up random "pakies". He lacks discipline himself and you guys want to vote for this ******?
Old 04 April 2006, 01:59 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BNP
The BNP will crack down on crime and restore public safety and confidence. We will free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket that is stopping them from doing their job properly. The liberal fixation with the 'rights' of criminals must be replaced by concern for the rights of victims, and the right of innocent people not to become victims. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed.
Again this coming from the BNP who you know for a fact have ties with gangs. They should have locked nick griffin up yet instead he got off. Perhaps under his own rules his criminal and corrupt *** would be in jail.
Old 04 April 2006, 02:05 PM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

But why won't the other parties put forward policies like 'Life means life ie term ends when you die' 'You misbehave at school and the teacher can spank your puny backside ' 'Cherie Blair and the Human Rights Act are banned from this day henceforth' 'Stealing = remove one finger'

Brasses me off that the alternatives are so flipping totally and absolutely weak.And Cameron won't wear a tie.

Last edited by lozgti; 05 April 2006 at 08:06 AM.
Old 04 April 2006, 02:16 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

I remeber when I used to get spanked when I went to school abroad. Spanking has its advantages but what if its abused? What about the parents who dont belive in spanking? Start spanking kids today and im sure quite alot of teachers would wake up in hospital the next day.

Spanking is not the way but instead the BNP supporters need to start bringing up their children instead of dragging them up.

I say BNP supporters as 95% of the ones Ive met want all these glorious things yet they themselves are criminals and arent teaching their kids morales and respect. They basically dont practice what they preach.
Old 04 April 2006, 03:24 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

I think someone has confused the BNP with the NF.

As it happens I agree with most of the policy aims stated above, as do many many people in this country (the silent majority). They are the kinds of policies that a proper Tory party should have. It shouldn't be left to 'far right' minority party to uphold moral standards that this country has lost over the past 9 years due to the increasingly insane activities of the PC brigades.

Since Camoron's appointment people like us are now left with no choice but to change allegiance to a party that best represents the values we would like to see restored to our ruined society.
Old 04 April 2006, 04:40 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alcazar
BNP mate, all the way.

Alcazar
Yep - at least their racism is right out in the open. Oh hang on, they're not racist are they?

M
Old 04 April 2006, 04:41 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by unclebuck

Since Camoron's appointment people like us are now left with no choice but to change allegiance to a party that best represents the values we would like to see restored to our ruined society.
... and thereby guarantee another NL victory at the polls
You play chess don't you? I can tell.

Suresh
Old 04 April 2006, 05:01 PM
Iain Young
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
As it happens I agree with most of the policy aims stated above, as do many many people in this country (the silent majority).

If they are silent, how do you know they are a majority?

I agree with some of what has been said, however it is a fine line to walk between protecting children and becoming a nanny state. The laws were originally brought in to try and combat the many cases of abuse being reported, however now the pendulum has swung too far the other way imo.

I agree it shouldn't be up to a far right party to uphold moral standards. There is no way I would ever vote for the BNP. I've met a few members over the years, and without exception they have been particularly nasty people with extreme racist views. Even their party leader (if I remember correctly) has been in trouble recently for inciting racial hatred.

Trying to fix the problem by voting in a bunch of extremists is not really the solution, however none of the main parties offer any decent option.

Perhaps we should start our own SN political party and take the fight to them

Originally Posted by lozgti
And Cameron won't wear a tie.
That's a plus. i never trust anyone in a suit / tie
Old 04 April 2006, 05:45 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

The BNP leader started going on a bit anti-semitic in one of his newsletters and one of his supporters wrote in saying it would be political suicide for them to do so...
Old 06 April 2006, 11:14 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Audilover,

Bring back the birch is what I say so that these louts get a punishment that they really dislike and want to avoid.

Children at school should be taught discipline and respect for their teachers, if they are unwilling to conform or threaten their teachers or others they should get the cane in front of the other pupils!

Cameron decided from the outset to try to imitate Billy Boy's formula for success in 1997. Trouble is, we are all fed up of all that now. We want to see some real policies to threaten what is being done to our country to drag it into the mire.

Les

Last edited by Leslie; 06 April 2006 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06 April 2006, 11:21 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Iain Young
Even their party leader (if I remember correctly) has been in trouble recently for inciting racial hatred.
IIRC he was aquitted.
Old 06 April 2006, 11:28 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK
IIRC he was aquitted.
Wonder who he payed off. We all saw the tape.
Old 06 April 2006, 11:29 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Audilover,

Bring back the birch is what I say so that these louts get a punishment that they really dislike and want to avoid.

Children at school should be taught discipline and respect for their teachers, if they are unwilling to conform or threaten their teachers or others they should get the cane in front of the other pupils!

Cameron decided from the outset to try to imitate Billy Boy's formula for success in 1997. Trouble is, we are all fed up of all that now. We want to see some real policies to threaten what is being done to our country to drag it into the mire.

Les
Its a parents job to teach disclipline and respect for their elders. Not a teachers.
Old 06 April 2006, 11:35 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AudiLover
The point was it was a private members meeting he was not preeching to the general public.
Old 06 April 2006, 11:37 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Its a parents job to teach disclipline and respect for their elders. Not a teachers.
It's down to both. And both should be supported by the law to allow them to do it. Both parents and teachers have all but had their hands tied. The problem kids know it and take the pi$$
Old 06 April 2006, 11:37 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK
The point was it was a private members meeting he was not preeching to the general public.

Sice when does that make it ok for a man to kick in another man because of his race?
Old 06 April 2006, 11:39 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Sice when does that make it ok for a man to kick in another man because of his race?
Since when has it been illegal to express an opinion in private? Or are you referring to some other event for which he wasn't charged?
Old 06 April 2006, 11:48 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Im talking about the video tape where he talks about how he enjoys beating up indian men.
Old 06 April 2006, 11:55 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

It seems we are talking at cross purposes. I was referring to the the recent court cases where he was up on 2 counts of inciting racial hatred and was subsequently cleared. I am not aware of him having been in court recently on any other charges.

This was in response to
Originally Posted by Iain Young
Even their party leader (if I remember correctly) has been in trouble recently for inciting racial hatred.

Im talking about the video tape where he talks about how he enjoys beating up indian men.
I'm obviously not one of your aforementioned "ALL" who saw the tape of him admitting assault. I would have thought if the CPS had seen the tape and it contains what you describe, then he would have been charged with assualt as well, unless of course the talk was bravado and nobody had actually been assaulted.
Old 06 April 2006, 12:03 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Ah I see.
Old 06 April 2006, 05:37 PM
mpr
Scooby Regular

The snippets of tape I saw were well considered truthful comments. Hence he was acquitted.

The BNP are as entiltled to their view as anyone else. Free speech remember?

It really bugs me that all the other parties club together to have a pop at them, mouthing off about their "abhorrent" policies etc. I find lots of the other parties views particularly abhorrent myself, and so do a lot of others.

Before anyone starts, I voted tory at the last elections and will probably do so again even though they have become a bunch of wet tossers with no hint of "right wing" policies left. They can't be worse than what we've got, and they'll be the best chance of getting rid of them.
Old 06 April 2006, 05:46 PM
Spring Heeled Jack
Scooby Regular

Location: was he a creature, an alien, or a man wearing some strange costume and a hidden jumping apparatus

Originally Posted by mpr
It really bugs me that all the other parties club together to have a pop at them, mouthing off about their "abhorrent" policies etc. I find lots of the other parties views particularly abhorrent myself, and so do a lot of others.
Agreed. I thought starting an illegal war in Iraq was particularly abhorrent.

Far worse than anything Nick Griffin has ever been accused of being responsible for.