Rascist crimes

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2005, 10:21 PM
starstruck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rascist crimes

Just a thought about so called "rascist crimes"
The murder of the young black lad earlier this week has been called a "rascist crime", thus provoking the gutter press to go into PC overdrive.
After reading an excellent article in today's Telegraph, regarding the equally barbaric murder of a white guy on a London bus, I wondered why this was not described in a similair manner.
In both circumstances a member of one ethnic group was, in cold blood, slain by someone of a different skin colour. Yet the column inches given over to the white guy's death are miniscule compared to the black guy's murder.
As an aside, is Trevor Phillips on holidays ?, because he has been very quiet of late, or perhaps even he realises that, if this country carries on appeasing minorities, that the words of Enoch Powell may prove to be founded on truth.
Old 05 August 2005, 10:34 PM
shaunywrx
Scooby Regular

It's quite simple, they would not be allowed to mention the word racist if a "coloured or ethnic" person was to kill a white English person, the pc brigade would go mental, and cause a public outrage, you seem to be forgetting if you're white and English you don't appear to have any rights nowadays, you're not allowed to stand up for your rights or religious beliefs, because you're deemed to be a racist if you even dare to question the way the tables have turned on the apparent colour discrimination issue.
Old 05 August 2005, 10:35 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Minuscule.

Minus, not mini.

HTH.

BTW, Enoch Powell was a fecking eejit. And I'm old enough to remember him.
Old 05 August 2005, 10:40 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by starstruck
After reading an excellent article in today's Telegraph, regarding the equally barbaric murder of a white guy on a London bus, I wondered why this was not described in a similair manner.
I wondered this myself, and can only assume most of the media are afraid to cover this in too much detail because its considered politically incorrect - they'd probably get attacked my CRE and other immigrants groups for 'showing minorities in a bad light'
Old 05 August 2005, 10:47 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Just a thought about so called "rascist crimes"
The murder of the young black lad earlier this week has been called a "rascist crime", thus provoking the gutter press to go into PC overdrive.
In both circumstances a member of one ethnic group was, in cold blood, slain by someone of a different skin colour. Yet the column inches given over to the white guy's death are miniscule compared to the black guy's murder.
As an aside, is Trevor Phillips on holidays ?, because he has been very quiet of late, or perhaps even he realises that, if this country carries on appeasing minorities, that the words of Enoch Powell may prove to be founded on truth.

same can be said about few yrs ago if u wanna really be fair about the national front nail bomber who caused devastation and a whiteman who did this all and soon it was forgotton about and no one hounded the white community for anything or asked them to condemn and do something about the bigoted problem
Old 05 August 2005, 10:49 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

A white bloke killed by a black gang does not have to be a racist crime. They might just have killed him because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I suppose that the murder of the black chap included elements to do with his being out with a white girl and any other verbal abuse of that nature that might have occurred before the actual killing.
Old 05 August 2005, 10:54 PM
starstruck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bubba po
A white bloke killed by a black gang does not have to be a racist crime. They might just have killed him because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I suppose that the murder of the black chap included elements to do with his being out with a white girl and any other verbal abuse of that nature that might have occurred before the actual killing.
Here we go, perhaps he was wrong to try and protect his wife / girlfriend ??????????
So why couldn't the black kid have been in the wrong place etc ?
Both crimes were awful, just seems that one is being dealt with in a different manner to the other.
Old 05 August 2005, 10:54 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Bubba po
missed that part, so he was actually out with a white girl at the time, hmm whats wrong with that, she needs a lil colour , its called body bronzing
Old 05 August 2005, 10:56 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Here we go, perhaps he was wrong to try and protect his wife / girlfriend ??????????
So why couldn't the black kid have been in the wrong place etc ?
Both crimes were awful, just seems that one is being dealt with in a different manner to the other.
most def both were awful the poor guy in the bus was stabbed by chav parasites, its sad all coz he told them to stop throwing chips at him

motherfeckers

chavs and bigots, thieves and scumneed to be cleansed and fried alive social cancer of this society

more to come, future aint orange its fVcked up
Old 05 August 2005, 11:05 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

it was reported that the man was subject to a large amount of racial abuse prior to being killed and that there was no motive other than that for the attack. It wasn't an argument about throwing chips etc. it was sparked by verbal racial abuse.
Old 05 August 2005, 11:11 PM
yoza
BANNED

Lots of people in the park over the road today.

Very sad waste of life, Anthony wasnt a thug, dealer, robber.... nothing.

Just a lad who was into sport and did well at school.

He was threatened earlier in the week by a group including the two who have been charged.

I know whats coming to Taylor and Barton, it just a matter of time before you read about it....
Old 06 August 2005, 09:16 AM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
It was a racist attack on the young lad FULL STOP. That is all you need to know. May he RIP and his killers suffer a terrible fate.

Those who mention another victim of crime who is white are trying to go tit for tat which is totally wrong and shows racist undertones from them. DISGRACE!!!
Yes it was a racial attack as you say, and Yes it was appalling what happened to that young chap.

I think the point being made is that it always seems to be that the press, gov etc go overboard when anything that involves race occurs. It almost as if they have to do it these day to be seen to be PC which is wrong.

Chip
Old 06 August 2005, 09:24 AM
Manda_po
BANNED

Some people on this thread are just
Old 06 August 2005, 09:27 AM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Manda_po
Some people on this thread are just
Why?
Old 06 August 2005, 09:32 AM
Manda_po
BANNED

For the reasons Bubba and LPB gave.
Old 06 August 2005, 10:16 AM
Soulgirl
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by shaunywrx
It's quite simple, they would not be allowed to mention the word racist if a "coloured or ethnic" person was to kill a white English person, the pc brigade would go mental, and cause a public outrage, you seem to be forgetting if you're white and English you don't appear to have any rights nowadays, you're not allowed to stand up for your rights or religious beliefs, because you're deemed to be a racist if you even dare to question the way the tables have turned on the apparent colour discrimination issue.
That just about sums it up nicely I agree wholeheartedly.
Old 06 August 2005, 10:31 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

isnt this simple?

white bloke was killed because the other bloke was a nutter.....black bloke was killed BECAUSE he was black.
Old 06 August 2005, 10:32 AM
Manda_po
BANNED

Utter, racist bollox.

Last edited by Manda_po; 06 August 2005 at 10:32 AM. Reason: not the above post, obviously
Old 06 August 2005, 10:36 AM
Soulgirl
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tiggs
isnt this simple?

white bloke was killed because the other bloke was a nutter.....black bloke was killed BECAUSE he was black.
I wonder though, had the white bloke been of the same ethnic persuasion, would he have been killed?
Old 06 August 2005, 10:36 AM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Some of the above are quite simply of their heads....if you cant see how a crime is racially aggravated, then you need help....eg black man sees white man......says give me yer mobile...he says no...black man kills white man....no racial motive...

eg2: White men see black man, start shouting at him you black bastrd, fukking wog etc, then follow him and kill him...clear racial motive, and clearly a rcist attack

Hope these examples were simple enough for you.(those of you who have trouble understading the concept)
Old 06 August 2005, 10:39 AM
Soulgirl
Scooby Regular

But would black man asking white man for mobile have done this to one of his 'brothers'?
Old 06 August 2005, 10:49 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Soulgirl
I wonder though, had the white bloke been of the same ethnic persuasion, would he have been killed?

Who cares? If the white bloke had been 6ft 6 and with 10 mates would he have been killed? He wasnt killed BECAUSE he was white. The black bloke was.
Old 06 August 2005, 11:03 AM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Soulgirl
But would black man asking white man for mobile have done this to one of his 'brothers'?
No probably not.

Chip
Old 06 August 2005, 11:44 AM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by Chip
No probably not.

Chip
You folk clearly have no idea!!! Black on black crimes are a huge propertion of crimes, particularly street crimes. I work as a Criminal Solicitor, and have a very good insight into ethnicity and crime....

To say that a black bloke wouldnt rob a fellow black is demonstrative that some of you folk have no idea what actually goes on on our lovely inner cities.....
Old 06 August 2005, 12:16 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by turboman786
You folk clearly have no idea!!! Black on black crimes are a huge propertion of crimes, particularly street crimes. I work as a Criminal Solicitor, and have a very good insight into ethnicity and crime....

To say that a black bloke wouldnt rob a fellow black is demonstrative that some of you folk have no idea what actually goes on on our lovely inner cities.....
Being stuck in your nice little office pushing papers around does not give you an insight into what goes on in the inner cities in the UK.

Only when you work all over the UK in the major cities will you actually get a feel for and see what goes on.

Yes you may be a solicitor in your cosy little world, but I can assure you its quiet frightening being out there sometimes and seeing what goes on.

Chip
Old 06 August 2005, 12:43 PM
GCollier
Scooby Regular

I think the additional press coverage given to Anthony Walker's murder is largely down to the fact that the crime itself was more shocking.

Whilst tragic, it's at least possible to somehow understand how an argument on a bus can develop into a scuffle and then get out of hand and turn into a stabbing and murder.

It's much more difficult to comprehend the mentality of a group of people who pre-meditate a crime and set off with an axe to hunt someone down and bury it in his head, simply because he's black.

Gary.
Old 06 August 2005, 01:05 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Tiggs has got a perfectly good point there. We have no idea whether the white chap was killed for racial reasons, we do know that the young black man was. Its been reported a man was arrested in Surrey for the bus attack.

Its about time the PC idiots were kicked up the **** and totally ignored by the rest of the country as our "Human Rights" say we can do if we want!!!

Bubba,

Do you think that Enoch Powell was an idiot because he used to say what he honestly thought? I don't.

Les
Old 06 August 2005, 01:19 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Lots of people say what they honestly think, Leslie. The trouble is, many people form their opinions based on flawed information, or flawed understanding of information. Having his country's best interests at heart didn't make his statements any less wrong, I don't think.
Old 06 August 2005, 02:51 PM
Aaquil
Scooby Regular

Look whether racist or not taking a life is taking a life. The Killing of a white person deserves as much media attention as the killing of a Black ane even though we know that Black teenager killing was racially motivated...the other one could have been as well. Either way the results are awful people have lost loved ones...lives have been destroyed.

Aaquil.
Old 06 August 2005, 03:32 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Aaquil
Look whether racist or not taking a life is taking a life. The Killing of a white person deserves as much media attention as the killing of a Black ane even though we know that Black teenager killing was racially motivated...the other one could have been as well. Either way the results are awful people have lost loved ones...lives have been destroyed.

Aaquil.

Exactly!

Chip

Quick Reply: Rascist crimes