Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The New al-Qaida BBC2 now

Search this Thread

Old 25 July 2005, 09:32 PM
sid the snake
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get that bloke in the white sheet out of here..i cant believe what he,s saying..im livid
Old 25 July 2005, 09:37 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

mate is it still on
Old 25 July 2005, 09:41 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

Why oh why is he given refuge here?

He is one of many 'dissidents' thrown out of Saudi,Egypt etc that this **** for brains government has given refuge to. The government is so impotent that it cannot kick them out. What is going on??????????????
Old 25 July 2005, 09:53 PM
gsm1
Scooby Regular

I thought this program was going to be good, what a dissapointment.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:04 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

I thought the programme was good, a real eye opener to the weirdo's we have surrounding us in our own country, the lot of them should be sent back to their own countries, bollocks to all this British National, they aren't white are they, I thought you had to be white to be British??? I'm 100% behind the people who hunt them down on internet sites then get them banged up in jail for a few years but it should be life.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:05 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gsm1
I thought this program was going to be good, what a dissapointment.
In what way 'good'?

Not sure what I think yet. I thought it would be propaganda till the every last bit where the American security guy said the politicians (Blair/Bush) are not telling the truth about the reasons behind the jihad.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:07 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by **************
Yes Moses, on till 10pm.

thanks mate caught the last 20 mins cheers

mate that masri guy is he not the head of al masri brigades or what, i missed he beginning

i liked what the american guy said at the end about how can u win a war when your country lies to u and doesnt tell u the truth and say these guys want to tackle our liberties , gender equality and freedoms when its actuallyabout policies

by the way bravo i aint bull****ting man, long long time before 9/11 when i was a teenage boy when i was looking for the chechan war thing and also in 1998 too i came across azzam publications on the net i swear to God

it used to be called qoqaz.net and it used to have videos for sale of chechens vs russia and also russian atrocites and chechens bombing russians to order etc

and also it used to recommend that youth buy the sas training books and join the TA for a lil experience on combat and fitness, i actually didnt know this was baba ahmads site, i was always wondering what they were on about, and it made it clear

sad thing is, it was on the net for years and years and no one done anything about it, it was a pro chechen site at the time, qoqaz standing for caucausas region

it used to talk about go camping and jogging only eating minimum food and to get used to it and walk about for so many hrs a day in the cold in the hills nearby with a t shirt to get used to the weather

internet is a dangerous place indeed

did u see the c;unts from al muhajiroun crashing into the regents park mosque and insulting the muslim council of britain, sick *******s to do that in a peaceful place
Old 25 July 2005, 10:08 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Julz1983
I thought the programme was good, a real eye opener to the weirdo's we have surrounding us in our own country, the lot of them should be sent back to their own countries, bollocks to all this British National, they aren't white are they, I thought you had to be white to be British??? I'm 100% behind the people who hunt them down on internet sites then get them banged up in jail for a few years but it should be life.

here comes another

did u know st georges flag u carry, he was a coloured brown man a turk

check it up
Old 25 July 2005, 10:11 PM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
c;unts
Is that really the only use you can find for those pesky punctuation keys that pad out your keyboard ?
Old 25 July 2005, 10:12 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by dsmith
Is that really the only use you can find for those pesky punctuation keys that pad out your keyboard ?

lol, im glaswegian i dont even notice it when i say it, i swear to God
Old 25 July 2005, 10:13 PM
gsm1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
In what way 'good'?

Not sure what I think yet. I thought it would be propaganda till the every last bit where the American security guy said the politicians (Blair/Bush) are not telling the truth about the reasons behind the jihad.
Those final words were pretty spot on but I thought it might give some more insight into stuff that wasn't previously known, that he was going to do some real undercover journalism but instead relied on surfing the net, speaking to a few consultants and that same Saudi nut case who loves the camera and all the attention. Maybe next week will be better.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:16 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

did u see the c;unts from al muhajiroun crashing into the regents park mosque and insulting the muslim council of britain, sick *******s to do that in a peaceful place
They should been arrested on site I reckon.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:17 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

here comes another

did u know st georges flag u carry, he was a coloured brown man a turk

check it up
I'm not bothered about St George, he isn't here today, the fact is the programme we are on about now is about people who are walking our country ready to blow innocent people up within a click of their fingers, do you think they should be walking the country?? coz I don't, you never know what they are capable of.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:17 PM
RedFive
Scooby Regular

"Hush little baby, don’t say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It’s just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head"
Old 25 July 2005, 10:18 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RedFive
"Hush little baby, don’t say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It’s just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head"
OK whatever
Old 25 July 2005, 10:20 PM
pete1977
Scooby Regular

and also it used to recommend that youth buy the sas training books and join the TA for a lil experience on combat and fitness
I remember a sort like this joining the army when i was a young para.He was spotted a mile away because he couldnt fit in and was very anti-british(His beard really pissed everyone off aswell!).Still cant believe he thought he,d get away with it.It turns out he was after making a fast buck thinking the paras would be nice and racist and he,d get a healthy payout,wrong.He didnt realise the paras are very into equal opportunties,we hate everybody.Lets just say he had to go and seek refuge in a mosque until the army jailed his ***.
It lets me sleep sound at night knowing that at least there is one area in british life that these *******s will never infiltrate!LOL
Old 25 July 2005, 10:22 PM
RedFive
Scooby Regular

OK whatever
No very up on popular culture either then LOL
Old 25 July 2005, 10:24 PM
Tim-Grove
Scooby Regular

OK whatever

lol seconded
Old 25 July 2005, 10:24 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RedFive
No very up on popular culture either then LOL
Right it is very obvious that everyone has their own opinions and views , so why can people not just let others speak their mind instead of jumping in and shooting people down in flames.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:30 PM
RedFive
Scooby Regular

Erm, I just lightheartedly took the **** out of your redneck attitude, that's all. By all means speak your mind ! It's very novel, really !
Old 25 July 2005, 10:34 PM
Angry
Scooby Regular

Its a Metallica lyric Julz. btw I found what you said in your earlier post offensive.

I am half Kuwaiti on my Fathers side, my Mother is english. I was born here and have lived here all of my life and was raised for all intents and purposes english, I don't follow the faith of Islam or any other for that matter.

While not darkly coloured I am certainly not "white" so I do rather take offence at your questioning of white=British. I am not white, but I am certainly British.

I thought the program was ok, if not great, again I found the comments by the American bloke at the end quite interesting.

Last edited by Angry; 25 July 2005 at 10:37 PM.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:43 PM
Angry
Scooby Regular

Wonder if we could get them on UFC?
Old 25 July 2005, 10:45 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **************
Either that or let them and BNP fight it out amongst themselves, that way we get rid of the extremists on bot sides of the coin, i'd pay good money to see that!
Arm both sides with RPGs first though to make sure...
Old 25 July 2005, 10:47 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Angry
Its a Metallica lyric Julz. btw I found what you said in your earlier post offensive.

I am half Kuwaiti on my Fathers side, my Mother is english. I was born here and have lived here all of my life and was raised for all intents and purposes english, I don't follow the faith of Islam or any other for that matter.

While not darkly coloured I am certainly not "white" so I do rather take offence at your questioning of white=British. I am not white, but I am certainly British.

I thought the program was ok, if not great, again I found the comments by the American bloke at the end quite interesting.
I'm sorry if you found it offensive but how I worded it was probably taken the wrong way, what I meant was the ones who are followers of Islam who are taking innocent lives who are living next door to one of us for all we know who are classing themselves as British Nationals should not be allowed in this country, if they are classing themselves as British Nationals then blowing themselves to pieces and innocent Britains then in that case are they not going against their Nationality??? ie- they are supposedly British.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:50 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

another fine example of NL,s human rights..

because we promote tolerance, they are allowe dto come over here and spout propaganda with almost total impunity..

how long do you reckon youd, last if you went over there and did the same??

i see backri has started to chirp how much he disagree,s with what happened when threatened with deportation..

ffs just shows how gullable billys lot are if this guy who spouts anti uk views for years suddenly changes his tune when threatened with being booted out..

prehaps that what it needs.. the backri and hook deportation diaries..

one to the us ... one to afganhistan...

it would be front page material.. how they coped , how they reintegrated themselves back into the society they left... they could even do the old vidcam diary..

LOL

Mart

Quick Reply: The New al-Qaida BBC2 now