Search this Thread

Old 15 December 2004, 11:01 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another bodybuilding question for milo and others

please as u guys know im desperate to burn all my fat on my body every inch

i read today in nuts, robert de niro for the film cape fear did so much training he reduced to only 3% body fat

i wont mind that at all

so winstrol tabs, will they work better than clen and the ephedrine im taking, will it totally burn my flab

cheers
Old 15 December 2004, 11:17 PM
milo
Scooby Regular

bro, winstrol is a steroid. it will NOT burn any fat. what it would allow you to do is cut your calories and preserve muscle while on a cutting diet. it will shut your natural testosterone production down however, which means if you run it you will need proper post-cycle therapy in place, or you risk permanent damage to hpta.

the drugs you are taking will no absolutely nothing without proper diet and training. this is why it's highly recommended that anyone who is considering running drugs should have several years of clean hard training and diet in place first... this way you get the best results and also have done the necessary research.

trust me, if you run these drugs blind, you will end up looking back in the future and kicking yourself.
Old 16 December 2004, 07:33 AM
super_si
Scooby Regular

3% cant be right. arent prob BB only 5% at comps
Old 16 December 2004, 07:46 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Why do people always want the quick fix option?

You're prepared to pump yourself full of steriods just for temporary fat reduction (which they won't achieve anyway)? I think i've heard it all now.
Old 16 December 2004, 07:54 AM
daiscooby
BANNED

Monkey glands !!!!!!

Works every time
Old 16 December 2004, 10:35 AM
EXSCOOBY
Scooby Regular

right some actual facts here
winstrol is used by competetive bodybuilders to finish a cycle of anabolics as a cutting and hardening steroid . Winstrol will bugger up the process of looking good if you are overweight as it does make you look puffy due to the body holding water. If you are looking for fat loss a better solution would be
Decca
Sustanon
Test ethanate
testex
HGH
The only sure fire fat burners are human growth hormone or sa levothroid, which is used to stimulate the thyroid gland to greatly accelerate the basal metabolic rate.
The use of steroids is a tricky one. I have been lifting for years and I am doing a mild course of injectables. However I have reached my natural peak and simply wish to pack on more muscle and recover from my admittably punishing workouts sufficiently
steve
for more info
look on
www.getbig.com
www.chadnichols.net
www.bodybuilding.com
Old 16 December 2004, 10:49 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Steve - you, me, Si and milo do weights regularly - the effects of steroids on our bodies would be different than for somebody using them as a recreational fat burner, for which there can be NO justification.

Eat less, do some cardio; it's not rocket science moses.
Old 16 December 2004, 10:50 AM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

Try eating less sh!tty food ya fat b*stard.

HTH

Old 16 December 2004, 11:19 AM
EXSCOOBY
Scooby Regular

yep true
although got to admit i am way way to fat at the moment
i think i might get chrimbo out of the way then really get back into my cardio
funny thing is, when i used to work as a fitness instructor i did absolutely no cardio whatsoever. I was 15 stone and sculpted. I think that most people train so ineffectively. I see guys in the gym taking ages between sets. I rest for no more than 2 mins between sets and indeed do rest pause movements on some of the more basic ones ie flat bench or squats. This mode of training is more like cardio as it is unrelenting and explosive. Recently ive noticed so much more aggression when im training. Dont know if its the test or just that im producing more endorphines through the increased work rate
steve
Old 16 December 2004, 11:22 AM
EXSCOOBY
Scooby Regular

on the bodyfat issue 4% is i think possible
the lowest recorded bf was andreas munzar i believe who so depleted his bf that he went into cramps onstage and died. His dosages were unbelieveable. His skin was apparently cold and slimey to the touch. Dorian Yates used to get really low too
scarey
Old 16 December 2004, 11:22 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moses - best fat burner at the gym IMHO is the bike. Sit yourself down for an hour with a personal stereo, some good tunes and go for a good 60 minutes hill climbing.

(and take a large bottle of water!!)

Rich
Old 16 December 2004, 11:34 AM
super_si
Scooby Regular

pudzianowski was nearly 4/5% i heard now hes banned
Old 16 December 2004, 01:12 PM
milo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EXSCOOBY
winstrol is used by competetive bodybuilders to finish a cycle of anabolics as a cutting and hardening steroid . Winstrol will bugger up the process of looking good if you are overweight as it does make you look puffy due to the body holding water. If you are looking for fat loss a better solution would be
Decca
Sustanon
Test ethanate
testex
HGH
winny is unlikely to make you hold water... in fact it would do the opposite.

test enanthate however will cause water retention, in masses.

deca for fat burning? unlikely to do much good.

classic cutting cycles include test prop, trenbolone, winny, anavar... fast acting compounds that dont cause water retention. this is to preserve mass, and then fat burners such as t3, dnp and clen are used for fat loss.

but TOTALLY agree with telboy.. these are for experienced lifters, and not for the average joe wanting to "lose a bit of weight".
Old 16 December 2004, 01:14 PM
milo
Scooby Regular

I think that most people train so ineffectively. I see guys in the gym taking ages between sets.
depends what you're training for. if you're training for hypertrophy, then you dont need much more than 1-3 mins rest. but if you're training for strength, it makes total sense to rest for 3-5 mins, or more even.

bear in mind, cutting your rest periods too short restricts the amount of weight you'll be able to move.
Old 16 December 2004, 01:18 PM
CC
Scooby Regular

Decca
Sustanon
Test ethanate
testex
HGH
The only sure fire fat burners are human growth hormone or sa levothroid, which is used to stimulate the thyroid gland to greatly accelerate the basal metabolic rate.
The use of steroids is a tricky one. I have been lifting for years and I am doing a mild course of injectables. However I have reached my natural peak and simply wish to pack on more muscle and recover from my admittably punishing workouts sufficiently
steve
for more info
look on
www.getbig.com
www.chadnichols.net
www.bodybuilding.com
Sorry I don't agree with what you've posted m8.

Winstrol doesn't make you hold water as it doesn't aromatize.
Deca and Testosterone will make you hold water.

I agree with previous posts that diet is more important anyway.
Old 16 December 2004, 01:19 PM
milo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CC
Sorry I don't agree with what you've posted m8.

Winstrol doesn't make you hold water as it doesn't aromatize.
Deca and Testosterone will make you hold water.

I agree with previous posts that diet is more important anyway.
yep.. thats accurate.

hey cc, hows it going? long time no hear.
Old 16 December 2004, 01:48 PM
CC
Scooby Regular

hi m8 not bad thanks i'm here lurking don't post alot on bb'ing threads, just read them with interest, plus you have them all sewn up anyways . I try to take it all in and learn....

it's diet, diet and more diet that's key isn't it...wish i would have realised this years ago ...ah well!
Old 16 December 2004, 02:18 PM
EXSCOOBY
Scooby Regular

ive just read what i wrote above
you are totally right
i was somehow confusing dbol with winstrol
(blues and yellows) its the dbol that would of course lead to a huge increase in water retention
In answering milo I am not a strength athlete so strength gains are not really an issue. I genuinely dont need that much time to recover. I find 2 mins is ample. I bench upwards of 300lbs on flat and 250 for easy reps on incline.im 17st and naturally strong i suppose. I tore a pec benching 65kg dumbells earlier this year so I have gone a little bit lighter using pre exhaust training methods so the muscle group is fatigued before attempting heavy mass building exercises. Another method i use is training legs along with an upper body part. Not conventional but
a, gives me time to let the trained bodypart recover
b, legs are a lagging bodypart anyway
Old 16 December 2004, 02:26 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

There are no easy quick fixes, just determination and strict dieting. Concentrate on more on cardio workouts rather than weight training and stick to a low fat, low carb, high protein diet. As your body has less carbs to burn, it will burn fat instead and drink lots of water. But don't expect results overnight! It takes time and perhaps after several months will you see the gains depending on how hard your workouts are and how strict you are with your diet. Oh, and you will loose some muscle mass as well. This is why pro body builders bulk up during their off season, then increase cardio workouts when nearing competition time.
Old 16 December 2004, 07:45 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

milo post
----------
bro, winstrol is a steroid. it will NOT burn any fat. what it would allow you to do is cut your calories and preserve muscle while on a cutting diet. it will shut your natural testosterone production down however, which means if you run it you will need proper post-cycle therapy in place, or you risk permanent damage to hpta.

the drugs you are taking will no absolutely nothing without proper diet and training. this is why it's highly recommended that anyone who is considering running drugs should have several years of clean hard training and diet in place first... this way you get the best results and also have done the necessary research.

trust me, if you run these drugs blind, you will end up looking back in the future and kicking yourself.
---------

bros i wasnt told that, i wasnt told it will shut down my natural testerone, was told it will create human growth and basically reduce almost all fat of my body, it sounds scarier than i thought, will it not even help a lil bit, their actually the tablets not the injection, suppose to be more powerful.

and telboy, i need a quickfix, its too hard for me, and rich skyline haha i know mate i get tired with excercising , but i have done no too bad the last few weeks.

exscooby, i was gonna try t4, but was told its very dangerous, its suppose to be better than anything for the thyroid gland.

, by the way if i take the stuff u mentioned can i loose half a stone a week.

cheers

jap2scrap haha, mate i have cut down on sh1tty food but not much

also milo, worse comes to worse, after i stop using winstrol, how do i get my testerone thingy back, like u said that therapy thing.

and im gonna take gaba along with it to give me more energy, i do 14 to 16 hr shifts a day mate and at night i have hardly any energy left for excercising, thats the worst part, plus that e form thing, spray on

cheers again
Old 16 December 2004, 07:55 PM
milo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
bros i wasnt told that, i wasnt told it will shut down my natural testerone, was told it will create human growth and basically reduce almost all fat of my body, it sounds scarier than i thought, will it not even help a lil bit, their actually the tablets not the injection, suppose to be more powerful.
nope - it won't help unless your diet is perfect and you're lifting properly. and even then, it wont burn even 1lb of fat. its for muscle building on calorie surplus, or for muscle preserving on calorie defecit.

btw, in general tablets mg for mg are going to be less powerful than injectables, as some of the substance will be lost by your liver when taking it orally.

and telboy, i need a quickfix, its too hard for me, and rich skyline haha i know mate i get tired with excercising , but i have done no too bad the last few weeks.
bro, there is no quick fix, and certainly not a safe one.

also milo, worse comes to worse, after i stop using winstrol, how do i get my testerone thingy back, like u said that therapy thing.
standard pct that i recommend is hcg, clomid and nolva, even for a winny cycle.. its not worth taking any risks when it comes to recovery. the hcg is an injectable which can be taken intramuscular or sub-q, altho you'll need to make this yourself from powder. clomid and nolva are both tablets. i can list out the exact protocol if you're serious about doing this.

to be honest, it sounds like you're getting most of your advice from your drug dealer, who has an incentive to sell you stuff to make money. chances are you're probably getting bunk gear too, as he'll know you dont know what this stuff is and will just rip you off.
Old 16 December 2004, 07:57 PM
Warwick-hunt
Scooby Regular

I tore a pec benching 65kg dumbells earlier this year
exscooby, i seen this happen once in the gym, he got off the bench after the tear and the side of his pec, inner arm and thereabouts all went purple,
did you tear it bad (did you need an op) was it not warming up or going too heavy the cause.? or just one of those things,
Old 16 December 2004, 07:59 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

hi bros its actually my mate, he gave me some stuff for free and at cost, coz i bugged him for it, he uses it himself

some cost me nothing and the rest for peanuts

i will try clen first before i try anything else, i will stop the ephedrine, i notice my tummy and chest is tightening, its nice after some workout, i look like jean claude van damme, see u can still see my muscles and six pack, but its covered in fat, if i can loose all that, man its gonna look nice
Old 16 December 2004, 08:13 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Got to say I totally admire and repect the dedication to body building etc but I think the whole thing is unhealthy in the obsesivness. To the extreme that it's as bad as anorexia. I go to the gym and the general advice I've received is very good and does make me think about my diet etc. I know a lot more about food and it's effects on my body than I ever did but when you read what some people will do in the name of BB it's totally wrong IMHO. The mindset required is admirable but the lengths people will go to to achieve the results they crave is to me quite scarey!
Old 16 December 2004, 08:17 PM
Warwick-hunt
Scooby Regular

you've got to have a passion in life, other wise you may as well top your self.
its no different to keep tweaking your car,
Old 16 December 2004, 08:21 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Warwick-hunt
you've got to have a passion in life, other wise you may as well top your self.
its no different to keep tweaking your car,
I agree but a passion at the expense of everthing else in your life.... including your health?

There are people in the sporting arena who put equal ammounts of dedication into their sport but do not do so at the expense of their health. eg Johnny Wilkinson.

4/5% body fat is not healthy. As said I have nothing but total respect for the dedication required to become a BB but the end result goes against what it was originally meant to show surely?
Old 16 December 2004, 08:29 PM
super_si
Scooby Regular

Winny alone will give you lean gains and mild strength.
Mates just come off 50mg for 6 weeks hasnt done today actually!!

Didnt realise trens a cutter? Whats people experiences? Ive read advanced users + hits kidneys hard i thought quite pricey for 10mg also

Si
Old 16 December 2004, 08:32 PM
milo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by super_si
Didnt realise trens a cutter? Whats people experiences? Ive read advanced users + hits kidneys hard i thought quite pricey for 10mg also
tren can be used for anything. in fact, all drugs can.. its down to diet as to whether you're cutting or bulking.

but do tren right, and you'll gain a bunch of mass AND drop a heap of fat too. powerful ****, but horrendous sides. my favorite drug by a long long way.
Old 16 December 2004, 08:32 PM
Warwick-hunt
Scooby Regular

4/5% body fat is not healthy
i totally agree, but having a 4-5 % bodyfat should only be for competitions,
i don't think its attainable for an everyday body,

as far as putting your health on the line, if you don't do things now when are you going to do them?
Old 16 December 2004, 08:39 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

4/5% body fat is not healthy
It may not be ideal but its a hell of a lot better than the population walking around carrying 25%!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: another bodybuilding question for milo and others