Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

NEI Appliances - anyone heard of them?

Search this Thread

Old 28 April 2004, 01:40 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts
Question NEI Appliances - anyone heard of them?

I've had a Job opertunity come along, seems fairly interesting. I'm just waiting for the agency to get back to me (when I'm not at work )

Typically they use ultra vaigue descriptions, so off to google I go with the locations, business type etc.

As far As I can fathom from location (Nuneaton) and that they are domestic appliance manufactures I think I have found the company name to be NEI. Which appears to make televisons (I think).

Now this is where my trail ends, there appears to be no information regarding this company at all. So all I can presume is either it is (probably) owned by a huge group (Sony, Philips etc.) or has changed name due to it being owned/taken over by a large group. Or my information is completly wrong.

Anyone have any ideas - and corperate websites to help me get the info. Tried the yell, kellysearch, google, etc. It would help greatly if anyone give can me some ammunition for when I get round to have a proper chat this evening.

Ta

AL
Old 28 April 2004, 07:23 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Thanks guys. I rang just now, bloke in charge has gone out. So I'll have to wait till tomorrow now

It was definetly based in Nuneaton (Warickshire). Perhaps it's not NEI then. I could never see the point in agencies not disclosing their clients names until you get into making enquiries. Perhaps they are hiding that it is a naff company!