Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

St. Lucia

Search this Thread

Old 13 February 2004, 01:46 PM
ChristianR
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default St. Lucia

People who have been to St. Lucia, think of going for our honeymoon.

Was looking at staying at Royal St. Lucian Hotel, but it isn't all inclusive.

Was wondering how expensive it is in St. Lucia? and has anyone stayed in this hotel?
Old 13 February 2004, 03:17 PM
Herts T555 Bird
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me and my other half went to St Lucia last year in May, and it was fantastic. We stayed at the Hotel Rendevous, and that was all inclusive. I'd recommend St Lucia to anyone, the weather was hot, but not uncomfortably as its a completely different sort of heat out there. The only thing being with not going all inclusive is I heard that there isn't that many places to eat and the food may be a bit dodgy. As we were all inclusive we had 2 restaurants on the resort, and they did a different theme of dinner every night, chinese, caribbean, sunday roast etc. There was so much variety even with only 2 restaurants you couldnt ever go wrong. Also, i heard it can be unsafe if you go too far out of your resorts at night. Im really sorry, i dont wanna sound like im trying to put you off or anything, but if anything i'd really recommend going all inclusive somewhere.
Old 13 February 2004, 04:01 PM
scoob_babe
Scooby Regular

Location: Nobody knows how to tie the simple knots that I know
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

We stayed at the Sandals in Chocolate Bay. It is all inclusive and you can go out and about too. The other good thing is that there are two other Sandals hotels on the island and the do a shuttle bus between all 3 so you can spend your days and eat at the other places
There were 3 restaurants at Chocolate Bay, I think 5 or 6 at the main Sandals (the Japanese restaurant Kimono's is excellent) and at least 3 at the new one (ex-Hilton) and they also serve premium brand spirits, so no nasty cheapy vodka .

Last edited by scoob_babe; 13 February 2004 at 04:03 PM.