Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Verbal Attack Last Night

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2003, 12:40 PM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

Location: Casualty or Holby City, Take your pick, it's not like that in real life!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OOOH.....What scratch?! Hehehe..... I'm just gonna mail him!!!

Hold on..... Car scratch or bodily scratch (before I get too excited!!!)

[Edited by red_dog104 - 7/1/2003 12:41:50 PM]
Old 01 July 2003, 11:52 AM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

Location: Casualty or Holby City, Take your pick, it's not like that in real life!!
Angry

Car carved me up last night and nearly took out the side and front end of my car. I sounded my horn and the car who had tried to demolish me stopped in the middle of the road. I waited and he stayed stopped, so I pipped again and threw up my hands while chuntering about this person being a tw*t. Anyway a huge guy got out of his car and walked up to my window pointing his finger asking what my f8cking problem was. Luckily, my window was up and my doors were locked. I said no problem, just he carved me up and I was letting him know I was there (serious, I was calm and not a swear word came out of my mouth!). He then made a fist and said "DON'T MAKE ME GET NASTY WITH YOU, YOU F*CKING WHITE BITCH. I'LL PUT YOUR F*CKING WINDOW THROUGH AND KILL YOU"

Got his reg number and drove shakily to my parents. My dad told me it prob wasn't worth reporting to the police even though I had his reg number and car make/model cause there were no witnessess and it's my word against his and cause he was black he will probably say I was provoking him by being racist (before anyone says anything about tarring with the same brush, he was the type to turn it around like that!).

Anyway, shows what kind of 'big man' he was, to pick on a woman alone and threaten to kill over something that was his mistake!

People never cease to amaze me.
Old 01 July 2003, 11:57 AM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

Sorry you had to go through that. Call the police and ask them what they think.

BTW I guess about 8 pages for this one
Old 01 July 2003, 11:57 AM
BMW bikes
Scooby Regular

Use the reg number to find out where he lives wait six months then slash his tyres. repeat every 4-8 months until he moves. Find his new house then repeat.
Old 01 July 2003, 12:01 PM
RB5320
Scooby Regular

not nice. At least you were not hurt. Report him to the Police. Chances are he has done this before/will do it again, maybe with more serious consequences next time. If you dont want to get involved, I guess you could ring crimestoppers and report him anonymously. If he gets reported enough times the Police will act.

Steve
Old 01 July 2003, 12:02 PM
Badger Stuffer
Scooby Regular

Mail Burr and ask him his advice or post this on 5iveO.
Old 01 July 2003, 12:02 PM
yoza
BANNED

Dangerous game ranting and raving at people who you dont know.

Best just to avoid the collision, and carry on your journey.

Hard to swallow I know, but you dont know the mental state of the person you are flaming a gesturing at, and you may get hurt, loads of nutters out there.

Also did you think he may have done this on purpose to get you to stop, so he could have your car off?
Old 01 July 2003, 12:07 PM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

Also did you think he may have done this on purpose to get you to stop, so he could have your car off?
I wish! I no longer have a decent car, it's just an old Cavalier. He was in an x reg Astra, much nicer than mine. I think he was just a big bloke with an even bigger chip on his shoulder!!!
Old 01 July 2003, 12:26 PM
TonyG
Scooby Regular

Location: The dark side of the Sun and owner of 2 fairy tokens
Not good. Glad you're all right. Sadly, this seems to be getting more and more common. Have to say though, with a threat like that, I'd be inclined to report it to the police.

P.S. Thanks for the offer of help for my problems a couple of weeks ago.

P.P.S. Don't ask Shaggy about his scratch...
Old 01 July 2003, 12:45 PM
daiscooby
BANNED

Glad your safe.
Best to phone coppers and ask advice. He may have a history of this and be known to them.
Always best to try and avoid confrontation if possible.
Take care

Sean
Old 01 July 2003, 12:45 PM
M8TT J
Scooby Regular

Find out where he lives and get a few lads to go round and give him a good sorting out.
Old 01 July 2003, 01:14 PM
Mr Gee
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Shop this lunatic !!
Old 01 July 2003, 01:38 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Reminds me of a time when I was a kid - we were sitting in a traffic jam and some moron was beeping his horn. My dad gets out and goes to the bloke "what are you expecting me to do - put wings on the car and f*ckin fly away?" bloke gets out of the car and (literally) knocks my dad out. just goes to show you nevber know what sort of psycho you might be dealing with.

It's quite a funny story to tell now but it wasn't that funny at the time. When the old man picked himslef off the ground he got a pen and paper out of the van and goes to write the bloke's reg number down. He changed his mind pretty quick once the bloke started to get out his car again.
Old 01 July 2003, 02:47 PM
Jer
Scooby Regular

I have been in the car a few times when my wife has given some guy the mid for cutting her up. I asked her if she would do that if she was in the car her self, and she would. If your a single woman in a car it's a bad idea to do things like that. Next time you may get a proper idiot and god knows what they will do.