Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

FAO co55ie and planks like pslewis

Search this Thread

Old 29 January 2003, 10:21 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

The Scottish Executive (ie to make it simple for co55ie etc, thats oor laws m8) has stated that it will 'NOT', that means 'NO' co55ie, will not I repeat, be following Westminster (duhh, dats ure laws co55ie I fink) in enshrining (i.e bullying) legislation forcing the Fire Service back to work.

Duhhh, hey co55ie, does that mean all the Scottish Fire Fighters is goin to da Engerlan jail now, duhh???

LOL, u plank.

If this means nothing to the good folk of this forum please read co55ie's mad posts in "I hate being British", and anything pisslewis has ever said in his life, lol...........
Old 29 January 2003, 10:23 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Talking

This should be fun...
Old 29 January 2003, 10:25 PM
Sheepsplitter
Scooby Regular

But pslewis is really a closet fire fighter.
He's been trying to keep it a secret for years, but those of us in the know can reveal the truth.

Old 29 January 2003, 10:29 PM
Crush
Scooby Regular

Wink

This should be fun
it's fun already Paul!
Old 29 January 2003, 10:41 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Wink

--but those of us in the know can reveal the truth--

How can a button **** like that ever get his hose out in public?

[Edited by Diablo - 1/30/2003 9:55:49 AM]
Old 29 January 2003, 10:48 PM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

What reason does that fine body of people give for wishing to reduce the effictiveness of the armed forces during this difficult time. The fine body of people who so far have demonstrated on more than one occasion that they're incapable of drafting any legislation that actually accomplishes what they wanted to.

If I was Scotish I'd be embarrassed to admit it with that lot representing you.

Regardless of your feelings about the Tony B Liar/Bush crusade I can't see how anyone can wish the armed forces to be anything but as well prepared and as sorted as possible. Its not their fault the rest of the country elected Blair - and they dont have the luxury of striking when they fancy an extra day of.

Deano

Old 29 January 2003, 10:57 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Thumbs down

It’s called a democracy m8, look it up, and sorry to burst yer wee bubble but the majority of hard working, underpaid Scots support the wage claim. I wouldn’t do the job for the money they presently get, and deffo think it’s been long overdue.

I took a job once at the wage offered; it didn’t stop me wanting a decent wage rise when none had been forthcoming for ages.

Praps your happy to work for your present wage for the next 10 years without a rise, I'm bloody well not.

And btw, the great 'government' (ha!) of B Liars etc has already reduced the effectiveness of the armed forces to practically zero without all this hassle, thank you very much. Tokenism m8, tokenism, a flea on the back of a donkey imo.

Next.
Old 29 January 2003, 11:01 PM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

Reduced - yes , reduced to Zero - not yet.

I fail to see how you can support one group of hard-working down trodden workers - and not another group. When the second group has zero rights in comparison to the first. Certainly dont get the luxury of 4 days on, 4 days off.

Seems odd that you have such deep rooted sympathy for the fireman and zero regard for the armed forces thats all. And as for democracy I would bet a far far higher percentage of the Fireservice voted labour than the the armed forces. So democracy in action by your logic - they should shut up and get on with as they voted for the government ?

Deano
Old 29 January 2003, 11:03 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jye_0 ................. You are Scottish I take it?? Hmmmmm, that would explain why you struggle to understand English again and again - anyway, shouldn't you be down the pub pissing your Giro up the wall?? You are a disgrace to all the honourable Scots on this BBS. Of course the Scottish Parliment are not going to dick the Firemen off - you need to keep them sweet as Straw Houses go up pretty bl00dy fast!!

Pete
Old 29 January 2003, 11:17 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Unhappy

I do have sympathy for the armed forces, just a pity they have no control over where maniacs like B Liar and Bush send them, whatever they really think.

Its not sympathy anyhow, its economics, if you want a decent service, you pay for it. Praps you’d like a monkey on £4.20 an hour saving your life, I don’t. K.

penislewis would see them working naked and for nothing if he could, but this is the kind of ranting nutcase who supports the present governments stance no mater what. And btw, if penislewis advocated anything at all, then any sane man should disagree with it entirely : D

And *****, please name ‘one’, just one Scot on this forum (or the planet) who you can bring to this debate favouring any of your views, we all know what you think of Scotland (yawn) after your bigoted ranting during the world cup old man. Please feel free to get another threat locked cos of yer bigoted views, LOL. What a silly old little engerlander and a fool that you are……….

Go and join co55ie, Ben P and the other mentally deranged nutters of this country and give us all a rest.
Old 29 January 2003, 11:21 PM
Ben P
Scooby Regular

You are an embarresment to the English race Jay_O.
Old 29 January 2003, 11:24 PM
ozzy
Scooby Regular

Ben,

It's Jye_0
Old 29 January 2003, 11:30 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Question

So? you were on the BBS during the summer then? care to inform us what name you went under then? Its no good using another name you know? A dog turd could call itself a rose BUT it would STILL smell like **** ...................... and thats what I detect is coming from your mouth!

I would pay the amount of money to get a worker who could carry out a job adequately - plain economics (I do know you struggle with the concept as you are only a very young boy - 15, by your level of maturity - am I close?)

So, lets put it simply for you:-

1. Advertise job as Fireman, wage £21k, top conditions and retire at 50.

2. 40 people apply, 35 are perfect (it doesnt take much to be a Fireman does it??)

3. Hire one on terms and conditions stated.

4. Everyone is happy.

.................................. NOW, imagine if they then said, NO - we want 40% increase and we will put children and grannies lives at risk by doing so, we will also pull army personnel away from defending our interests abroad??????

AND YOU THINK THAT IS REASONABLE BEHAVIOUR?? If so, you are even MORE stupid than I EVER thought possible!

Pete
Old 29 January 2003, 11:30 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

--You are an embarresment to the English race Jay_O--

LOL, yer and I see everyone on this forum rising to say what a great contribution you make to England you silly wee boy, LOL.

TBO I think pslweis and you are one in the same, prove me wrong on this one.

And BTW Benjamin, please ask the senile one to help you with your spelling, he seems to think its only us jocks that fail to understand and spell correctly in English, LOL, what pies u both are.......

Benjamin ~ Hebrew (eeek!!!, its not English) - meaning son of my right hand.

Benjamin is a popular male name in Australia and the Philippines (not in England though, lol).

Nicknames include Ben, Benny, Benji, BNP and MORON, LOL.

Old 29 January 2003, 11:37 PM
Carlos The Jackel
Scooby Regular

Wink

Hmmm im scottish and hate the bloody executive - all the best scots politians are in London - the exec is nothing more than a labour old boys job placement scheme.
Old 29 January 2003, 11:40 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Cheers ozzy.

*****, I already told you, you senile delinquent, it was Jye.

And *****, to be really, really honest, your just a sad old wind up merchant, and a very, very poor one, you have nothing of worth to contribute to life, nm this forum. Only bigoted mindless, nonsense. Talking to you (and please ‘anyone’ disagree with me) is like talking to someone with a 'severe' personality disorder. Fun for a while I guess, but ultimately meaningless and unrewarding.

You relish talking ****e and that’s fine with me because every time you reply to a thread, and this is proved everyday on Scoobynet, people become more aware of what a silly **** you really are.

Yes they tolerate you, but only because everyone loves the village idiot, and it’s a free country. But pete, can I tell you something, and you should really listen old man...

Were laughing 'at you', not 'with you'....

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Old 29 January 2003, 11:43 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Carlos The Jackel, I didnt say I rate them, this was to do with co55ies English law post m8.
Old 29 January 2003, 11:53 PM
George W. Bush
Scooby Newbie

Talking

Y'all, back in the good old Lone Star State of Texas we have a load of good old boys who would back good ol' PS an' BNP

Go get 'em boys...
Old 29 January 2003, 11:55 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Jye_0 says,

And *****, to be really, really honest, your just a sad old wind up merchant, and a very, very poor one.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I am so poor that your every waking moment is spent talking about me, writing about me, thinking about me and hurling childish abuse at me?????????????????? Hmmmmmmmm, I really think I have done a VERY good wind-up job on you!!!!! You sad little boy!!

Now, prove me wrong by NOT replying to this!? If you do, you will have shown EVERYONE that you are completely in my web and will do all the predictable things that sad lonely people like you do when attching themselves to a superior being like myself!!

Reply or not???? I KNOW what you will do!! because I am in total control of you!!

Pete
Old 29 January 2003, 11:59 PM
marty_t3
Scooby Regular

Just my 2 pence worth.

As a Scot who moved to England and has no intention of going back ... I reckon the Scottish Executive/Scottish parliment thing is a waste of money and time.

They do nothing except complicate what is already a very confused and rather hopeless government. What the government need, is a bit of common sense, not more pathetic excuses for indecision and agruement amongst themselves.
Old 30 January 2003, 12:08 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Cool

I bet good money that 'you' don’t reply to this before tomorrow *****, why, cos it’s well past your bedtime yet again, ye old coffin dodger, proving once again that you’re just a senile old nutta.

And btw, I’ve already said I lurv replying to bigoted morons, I mean ‘there is’ only yourself and a few others I reply to like this, so why wouldn’t I enjoy hurling ‘childish’ abuse, you senile old git. Senility takes you back to childhood so I’m only trying to converse, fruitcake, fruitcake, ***** canny take it, lol, this is so much fun when you get tetchy

Go on old man, post a reply and prove Jye wrong, I know you would if you could, but you cant, lol. Very strict hours in the old folk’s homes, horlicks and bed by 12. lol, u brain dead old plank

I won’t bother waiting too long ***** as I tried this one before and the sound of you snoring at 12 am annoyed me, snigger.....

[Edited by Jye_0 - 1/30/2003 12:11:40 AM]
Old 30 January 2003, 12:10 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

marty, pleeeze read my first post ---If this means nothing to the good folk of this forum please read co55ie's mad posts in "I hate being British"--

I wish folk would shut up about the exec, yes they are planks, no I dont think they are worth the money, but this post was never started as serious debate re the Scottish exec, sheeeshhh...
Old 30 January 2003, 02:30 AM
marty_t3
Scooby Regular

Jye_O

I tried to read it... i really did.... I just can't force myself to read 167 posts of senseless drivel... i was just hoping to get a new arguement started

Can't fault me for trying
Old 30 January 2003, 07:49 AM
MooseRacer
Scooby Regular

Jye whatever, take your childish postings elsewhere. Pathetic.
Old 30 January 2003, 08:34 AM
Regacy
Scooby Regular

Cool

My initial reaction was that you guys should get out more.
Then I realised what a valuable service the BBS was offering....
In keeping you off the streets,
so

Bicker away fellas.
r
Old 30 January 2003, 08:56 AM
Dizzy
Scooby Regular

Talking

is Pslewis a natural or what

AHHH he controls my every waking action too

Jye do you have gold wheels per chance?
Old 30 January 2003, 09:14 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Dont blame you marty, but it was quite funny, Diablo had his work cut out.

--Jye whatever, take your childish postings elsewhere. Pathetic--

Mooseracer, praps you could take your dick headed statements elsewhere anol, praps u could even go race a moose or something, u pathetic named ****, I LOL at forum police like you, u ****.

Listen, if this all seems childish, tough, dont read it. I happen to think pslewis needs some of his own medicine and if fanny's like mooseshagger dont like it then tough

I wish people would keep their bloody noses out of posts like this unless they (a) want to contribute (b) want to annoy pslewis
Old 30 January 2003, 09:16 AM
Jye_0
BANNED

Cool

No Dizzy I dont, I am 'not' a bit gay at all, soz
Old 30 January 2003, 01:49 PM
co55ie
Scooby Regular

FAO of co55ie and planks like P S Lewis.

Jye_0 dont you think you should have included your self in the heading too ?

Old 30 January 2003, 01:49 PM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

shouldn't you be down the pub pissing your Giro up the wall??
lol at this pslewis statement.

Jye_o - i think you'd be lucky if you actually made your 280th unless the intensive care unit has a cyber-cafe annexe.

i take it here no-one actually "knows" you, so you can hide behind your little 14"crt and be the big tough guy!!!
...life in the fast lane eh??

isn't there some kid's dinner money you could be mugging???

BB

Quick Reply: FAO co55ie and planks like pslewis