Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Go on then what would you do!

Search this Thread

Old 21 January 2001, 12:48 AM
Skippy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS

I just read his autobiography before crimbo, good book for an easy ready, sound bloke, but i'd have done the same as you, but i would have asked if he wasn't sitting having a meal, i think it would be a tad rude to disturb him mid meal.

Skip.
Old 21 January 2001, 01:58 AM
Mr.Cookie
Scooby Regular

Talking

CLS

Difficult isn't it, few years ago when i used to do proper food restaurant and the like used to see quite a few famous folk but had to use complete discretion

Si
Ps Would have loved to of lumped Sir Cliff when he came in for all the pain he caused me as a child
Old 21 January 2001, 11:15 AM
GM
Scooby Regular

Smile

A friend of mine was talking about this at Christmas. He met Helen Mirren at some do. He didn't say it (at least he wasn't owning up to saying it) but the one thought that kept going through his mind was "I've seen your t*ts on the telly"!

G
Old 21 January 2001, 12:26 PM
CLS
Scooby Regular

Having just had a lovely meal with family and friends in a small bistro I was stood waiting for the rest of my party to leave when I suddenly realised that within about four feet of me was a certain Mr Fogarty world champion motorcyclist, at another table with a few friends. Our eyes met, which is when I realised who it was, and I nonchalantly nodded and continued my conversation with my brother in law. What I wanted to do was shake his hand and ask for his autograph . I feel great for retaining my cool but I wish IU'd got his autograph!! LOL