Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

PLAYSTATION MEMORY BLOCKS

Search this Thread

Old 21 July 2000, 08:38 AM
SPJ
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just acquired Colin McRae Rally 2.0, and after having the initial play around, cracked on with the Championship last night.Having impressed myself at having finished Finland/Greece, and France in 1st place (I'm easily pleased)it was time to retire to bed.The last section in France was starting to see some nasty accidents, as it was getting late and I was having trouble focussing on the road!
I tried to save my games on my memory card, but had a message saying that there was no space left.
Does anybody know how to clear space on a memory card, or overwrite previously saved data? Since cracking CMR version 1, the playstation has been collecting dust, and I can't remember if I've had this before!

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Steve
Old 21 July 2000, 08:54 AM
RichB
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Removing stuff from the card you turn the PSX on without a CD in it, you get a screen with a picture of a mem card or a music cd or something. Selecting the card will display the contents of the card(s) in both slots and you can choose the bottom option and select which save to remove, it should say what the game is aswell as displaying an icon. This is using the standard 1mb cards, I don't know about the bigger ones.

CM2 seems to be a bit buggy, when you try and save it sometimes asks for confirmation a couple of times. Loading is a bit iffy too!

[This message has been edited by RichB (edited 21-07-2000).]
Old 21 July 2000, 09:05 AM
SPJ
Scooby Regular

Rich,
Thanks for the prompt repsonse.

I will give it a try tonight.

Steve