ha ha....

Search this Thread

Old 31 October 2002, 05:03 PM
uncle buck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Subject: Womens Liberation Conference

The first speaker, a lady from Kent stood up and said, "During last Year's conference, we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well, after the conference, I went home and told my husband, Barrington, that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day, I saw nothing. The second day, I saw nothing, but on the third day, I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb." (The crowd cheered).

The second speaker from Russia, stood up and said, "After last year's conference, I went home and told my husband, Ivan, that would no longe do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. The first day, I saw nothing. After the second day, I saw nothing, but on the third day, I saw that he had done not only his own washing, mine as well. (The crowd again cheered).
The third speaker, a Newcastle lass, stood up and said,"Afta last year's conference, I went yem and telt that lazy hubby of mine, Geordie, that I was frew pickin up his beer cans, cookin 'is bait and weshin his kegs and that he was gonna haf ta dee them hisell. (The crowd went wild with cheering and clapping that lasted for five long minutes). She continued..."Afta the forst day, I nevah saw nowt. Afta the secand day I nevah saw nowt, but afta the thord day, I could see a little bit oot me left eye."
Old 31 October 2002, 09:56 PM
uncle buck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

1 more time for the evening crew
Old 31 October 2002, 10:20 PM
PeteT
Scooby Regular

Talking

LOL