Boris - "Jihadists are Wa**ers"

Search this Thread

Old 30 January 2015, 04:00 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boris - "Jihadists are Wa**ers"

http://news.sky.com/story/1417659/bo...cathing-attack

Boris Johnson is set to trigger a new controversy with an outspoken outburst - even by his standards - on the character and personality of jihadist bombers.

Citing an MI5 report into Muslim extremism, London's Mayor told The Sun newspaper: "If you look at all the psychological profiling about bombers, they typically will look at ****. They are literally w***ers. Severe onanists.

"They are tortured. They will be very badly adjusted in their relations with women, and that is a symptom of their feeling of being failures and that the world is against them.

"They are rejected by women, they are not making it with girls, and so they turn to other forms of spiritual comfort - which of course is no comfort."

He later told Sky News: "Certainly, the young men who get involved in this kind of thing do have a lot of problems in their lives.
Video: August: Boris On UK Jihadists

"There's no question that they lack self-esteem and that they lack boundaries and that they feel like losers.

"We need to address it in all sorts of ways."

He added: "I don't think there's anything remotely controversial about what I have said."

It is not the first time Mr Johnson has launched an outspoken attack on jihadi terrorists.

Last year he said hoped the terrorist known as "Jihadi John" would be killed in a bomb attack.

In his Daily Telegraph column in August he said Britain must take on Islamic State (IS) and "try to close it down now".

Mr Johnson warned that doing nothing would mean a "tide of terror will eventually lap at our own front door".

But his inflammatory remarks in The Sun may reinforce the view of those Conservatives who believe Mr Johnson lacks the gravitas to be party leader and Prime Minister.

And Mr Johnson could also face accusations from radical Muslims and other ethnic groups of Islamophobia and racism.

The mayor, who is poised to return to the Commons in May in the safe Tory seat of Uxbridge and South Ruislip, told The Sun: "I fervently think we need to de-mystify this lot.

"The type of people who are likely to get involved in ISIS or get radicalised are the same sorts of people who are vulnerable to getting dragged into drug gangs or other types of criminal activity.

"They are just young men in desperate need of self-esteem who do not have a particular mission in life, who feel that they are losers and this thing makes them feel strong and feel like winners."

Mr Johnson backed the Muslim Cabinet minister Sajid Javid - seen by some Tory rivals as an opponent to the Mayor for the Conservative Party leadership - after the Culture Secretary said it was "absolutely right" to say Muslim communities carry a "special burden" to tackle terror.

The Mayor said: "I want to hear a proper angry Islamic theological denunciation of what is going wrong.

"We won't succeed if Western politicians just go around bashing and blaming Islam; that is hopeless.

"This problem can only be addressed if Muslim authorities and clerics find a powerful and compelling way of setting up an alternative narrative for young people that makes this seem irrelevant."

Pointing out his own great grandfather was a Turkish Muslim, the Mayor added: "I often hear voices from the Muslim intelligentsia who are very quick to accuse people of Islamophobia.

"But they are not explaining how it can be that this one religion seems to be leading people astray in so many cases.

"They are not being persuasive in the right way with these people. I am not yet hearing it in the way that we need to hear it."

But Mussurut Zia, general secretary of the Muslim Women's Network UK, branded the Mayor's comments as "irresponsible".

She told Sky News: "I feel they are going to lead to a greater divide.

"He has a responsibility to all his constituents, not just the readers' of The Sun."

Chris Doyle from the Council for Arab-British Understanding said: "He's using very agricultural language.

"It therefore risks trivialising and sensationalising very serious discussions and debates."

Speaking on a visit to Portsmouth, Chancellor George Osborne said Mr Johnson was known for his "colourful language".

He added the Mayor was "right not to be nice about these people".

Last edited by Kwik; 30 January 2015 at 04:02 PM.
Old 30 January 2015, 04:40 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are.
Old 30 January 2015, 04:45 PM
lozgti1
Scooby Regular

Received 71 Likes on 57 Posts

Lol.

And at Muslim women's network uk

Ace.lol

Last edited by lozgti1; 30 January 2015 at 04:46 PM.
Old 30 January 2015, 04:55 PM
lozgti1
Scooby Regular

Not that it creates any sense of a divide between people.

Aren't people just people and don't need their network groups?!

Will it never ever stop....
Old 30 January 2015, 05:00 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Boris
Old 30 January 2015, 05:21 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

He doesn't say "jihadists are wànkers", he says "jihadi bombers are wànkers" and even this doesn't offer significant distinction between them and suicide bombers. Jihadis have a legitimate cause to fight for.
Old 30 January 2015, 05:50 PM
lozgti1
Scooby Regular

Lol

C'mon James :-)

I think they are all crackers and need a rather large re-think.too much passion though
Old 30 January 2015, 05:53 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If you're a Jihadist and you know it blow yourself up, If you're a Jihadist and you know it blow yourself up, If you're a Jihadist and you know it and you really want to blow it, If you're a Jihadist and you know it blow yourself up

Boris Rocks !

Last edited by 53; 30 January 2015 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Edited for ISOZ :D
Old 30 January 2015, 05:54 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lozgti1
Lol

C'mon James :-)

I think they are all crackers and need a rather large re-think.too much passion though
Their cause is global, Loz, and stretches back 1400 years. They're not all crackers and wànkers. You don't take vast swathes of land unless you're savvy.
Old 30 January 2015, 06:45 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	EWo7JYQ.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	74249
Old 30 January 2015, 06:54 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

lmao, contraversy my ***, they are a bunch of total *******
Old 30 January 2015, 06:57 PM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
Too true ....
Old 30 January 2015, 08:57 PM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Boris is currently 9th on the 'People Most Deserving of a Knighthood' list

http://www.ranker.com/list/people-mo...d-/matthewgill
Old 30 January 2015, 08:58 PM
Scooby Senior

It must be quite hard to come to terms with the fact that your culture and the religion around which it developed is in fact a load of man made mumbo jumbo I'd be pi55ed too If you need prescribed commandments because you're too stupid to interact in a civilised manner of your own volition, try just adhering to one.... thou must not be a ****
Old 30 January 2015, 09:06 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 53
It must be quite hard to come to terms with the fact that your culture and the religion around which it developed is in fact a load of man made mumbo jumbo I'd be pi55ed too If you need prescribed commandments because you're too stupid to interact in a civilised manner of your own volition, try just adhering to one.... thou must not be a ****
What's your culture? What do you believe in?
Old 30 January 2015, 09:11 PM
Scooby Senior

I'm a Jedi, I believe in the force and Darth Vader is real Well as real as Allah Jesus and all the other prophet ***** that see fit to throw their two cents into what's acceptable and what's not. Nothing funnier than the gullibility of religion. It's all about self worth and stupid people get this from religion
Old 30 January 2015, 09:15 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 53
I'm a Jedi, I believe in the force and Darth Vader is real Well as real as Allah Jesus and all the other prophet ***** that see fit to throw their two cents into what's acceptable and what's not. Nothing funnier than the gullibility of religion. It's all about self worth and stupid people get this from religion
Terrific, but what's your culture and heritage and identity?
Old 30 January 2015, 09:26 PM
Scooby Senior

Religion is all about mass psychological enslavement and disempowerment. People in the developed world more readily recognise worshipping gods is futile and is nothing more than an ancient primitive custom practised by weak minded and the superstitious. It's a lifestyle in the developed world not a culture. It's no great surprise that people in the west embrace this and enjoy religion as individual lifestyle/choice yet the stunted developing world still hanker to more extreme religious/cultural notitions to suppliment/subsidise the fact that they are socially backward and geographically fukced
Old 30 January 2015, 09:27 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 53
Religion is all about mass psychological enslavement and disempowerment. People in the developed world more readily recognise worshipping gods is futile and is nothing more than an ancient primitive custom practised by weak minded and the superstitious. It's a lifestyle in the developed world not a culture. It's no great surprise that people in the west embrace this and enjoy religion as individual lifestyle/choice yet the stunted developing world still hanker to more extreme religious/cultural notitions to suppliment/subsidise the fact that they are socially backward and geographically fukced
Excellent, but if you had to articulate your heritage and cultural identity, what would it be?
Old 30 January 2015, 09:28 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by 53
Doesn't answer the question James posed?
Old 30 January 2015, 09:36 PM
Scooby Senior

I don't have to articulate it because your premise of retort is unpicking the individual in order to discredit the opinion. My view has no relation to a culture or heritage it comes from free thinking and life experience. It's just that some people think other people should stick their disillusional views on deity and god up their culturally archaic ***** and stop being such religious attention ******. It makes me laugh how outraged this makes believers clerics priests (whatever your robe of lies) when people simply profess that as much as you have the right to believe I have the same right to believe you're very very wrong
Old 30 January 2015, 09:53 PM
cuprajake
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

All religion is ballocks.

Your born, keep your head down n if your lucky you die.

I went to a Catholic school and had this crap pushed on me all my life.

It all boils down to money and power.

Take the bible. Jesus goes scitz because there worshiping him in great churches clad with gold etc yet today the church is just as bad as it was back then , if they were arsed they'd 've holding it in a field.

If you want to believe in a God then knock yourself out, just don't ramp it down my throat,

You Don't need a God to know right and wrong.

Religion is an excuse, a tool used to control.
Old 30 January 2015, 09:56 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Eddie Hitler is that you?
Old 30 January 2015, 09:59 PM
lozgti1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Their cause is global, Loz, and stretches back 1400 years. They're not all crackers and wànkers. You don't take vast swathes of land unless you're savvy.
True

Sad how the few ruin the many :-(
Old 30 January 2015, 10:17 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
Eddie Hitler is that you?
It is a line from bottom isn't it? I'm trying to remember which episode it's from.
Old 30 January 2015, 10:20 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Kwik
It is a line from bottom isn't it? I'm trying to remember which episode it's from.
Old 30 January 2015, 10:31 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Ah thanks. That's the episode where Ritchie keeps burning his hand on the kettle and eventually falls out of the window iirc.
Old 31 January 2015, 05:45 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 53
Religion is all about mass psychological enslavement and disempowerment.
You sound like a Marxist.
Old 31 January 2015, 05:49 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cuprajake
Religion is an excuse, a tool used to control.
In the middle ages the Church was the dominant institution holding social life together, yet as Foucault points out it touched life much less efficiently than our modern institutions such as the school, the prison, the clinic, the police. His point is that in the modern age we our more dominated and shaped by institutions than we ever were when the Church 'dominated' in the middle ages.
Old 31 January 2015, 07:08 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Boris ia a bit of a prat, I quite like this line. Do they seriously not know the reason or are they just trying to push the onus back on to muslims and blame them for the current situation.

"But they are not explaining how it can be that this one religion seems to be leading people astray in so many cases."

Maybe if the west stopped bombing them they might consider returning the favour.

Quick Reply: Boris - "Jihadists are Wa**ers"