Notices
Non Car Related Items For sale This forum contains only non car related items for sale by our members.

Nikon DX format pro camera gear for sale!

Old 26 February 2014, 09:03 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nikon DX format pro camera gear for sale!

Nikon D2x camera body

This is arguably the best condition D2x body on the market today. The camera was purhased in 2004 and has just under 57000 shutter actuations. Now Nikon never offocially state a shutter life for their cameras, but as a professional grade camera it is expetced to be at least 150,000 but there are D2x's out there with well over a million on their shutter count. One of the biggest issues that affects a camera's lifespan id the environment it is used and kept in. This D2x has lived all its life in a warm centrally heated home and studio and has bever been out in the field so it should be good for a well above average lifespan!

What makes it really special though as well as supporting the above is its condition. There is not a mark on it, not even on the bottom. It had a new CF card door fitted in 2011 (the rubber comes off the original ones) and the grip rubber replaced at the same time.

The camera still has the studio flash cover and the remote sync cover (most of time these are missing on second hand models) as well as all its orginal packaging including even the plastic bags it was supplied in in the box.

It has every accessory it came with including the charger, the charger cable, the audio cable, the sync lead, the lens mount cover, the strap and the battery. It also has all the manuals incluidng the quick set up guide.

Additionally it has a spare battery (purchased in 2009) and a new rear screen cover and new diopter. There is nothing wrong with the ones on the camera, but these are supplied in case they ever get damaged.

The camera has only ever been used in a studo environment which is why its condition is so good, that and I am uber careful over how I look after things.

I am selling as have now moved to a full frame D4, but I think it says it all that I have waited all this time to replace the camera as up until the D4 I didn't feel there was enough of a difference over the D2x to warrant the expense and even now I am not so sure! It is a great camera and I am sure whoever buys it will be very happy!

Buyer can collect or will send via courier (insured and tracked) at cost.

Price: £450

Nikon DX 17-55 f/2.8 zoom lens - SOLD

For sale is one of the best DX lenses made, the Nikkor 17-55 f/2.8 zoom lens. This lens was originally purchased in 2005 and has only ever been used in a studio environment.

It comes with all original packaging even including the original plastic bags. The lens hood, caps and velvet bag are present and in A1 condition as is the lens itself.

The original manual is also present and correct.

The lens was serviced at Nikon via Calumet in 2009.

The lens works absolutely perfectly and gives pin sharp images even at f/2.8!

It originally cost nearly £1000 and all the reviews were glowing (search back in Google to read some of them).

The only comment I would make about the lens is that there is some very minor discolouration to the rubber focus and zoom grips, but if I wasn't such a perfectionist I wouldn't even mention it. The rest of the lens and its accessories are as new condition... not a mark on them!

Price: £475 - SOLD

Nikon SB-800 flash gun - NOW PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Mint condition Nikon SB-800 flash purchased new in 2005. This flash has probably only been used 10 times as 99% of my photgrpahy is studio based and this lack of use shows in the condition of the item. It's like new!

Everything that came with the flash is present and correct, so that's the stand, diffuser, gel set, additonal battery booster compartment, case and of course the manuals.

The flash is supplied in its original packaging with even the original bags present and correct.

Please also note the flash has never been stored with the batteries in the unit, they were alwasy remived immediately after use.

Price: £175 - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED lens - NOW PROVISIONALLY SOLD

This lens was purchased for studio work and has been seldom used even for that. It is in perfect condition both cosmetically and operationally and I would describe it as like new.

It has probably been used for no more than 10 studio shoots and nothing else.

It comes in its original packaging (including even the plastic bags it was supplied in within the packaging) and has the lens hood and soft case present and correct and in equllay flawless condition.

Price: £425 - PROVISONALLY SOLD

Please PM me or leave a message here. Located north Manchester btw

Last edited by f1_fan; 06 March 2014 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01 March 2014, 03:23 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Flash and 105 lens now provisionally sold!

D2X body and 17-55 still available.

D2X originally cost me £3495 btw! Yikes!!! LOL!
Old 06 March 2014, 06:17 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

17 - 55 lens sold!