Notices
Non Car Related Items For sale This forum contains only non car related items for sale by our members.

bc rich beast guitair

Search this Thread

Old 05 September 2011, 10:44 PM
richgreenscooby1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bc rich beast guitair

B.C RICH BEAST NJ SERIES IN CUSTOM PAINT FINNISH
Ive had this guitair 8-9 years it plays as well as it looks , not many in this finnish limited run i was told..
It has a amazing floyd rose trem which works well when you have it set to your liking.
I know it looks like a metal guitair but it plays anything nice ..
slight chip out of top of neck see pic
all reviews are good
see below
The whole vintage thing is cool, but I have always found it a little strange that so many guitar players choose instruments that are so traditional - their dad's guitars that haven't changed their look for 40 or 50 years. It just doesn't seem right that the agents of anarchy and rebellion should be so conservative, such rock 'n' roll conformists.

Some still believe that rock should be radical, extreme, and confrontational. It should scare the crap out of authority, make parents uneasy - if not recoil in shock and horror. Rock should have attitude and passion, and so should the guitars that play it. B.C. Rich makes guitars for those whose music walks on the wild side. They're not vintage. They don't look anything like the guitar your dad used to play. Even their names are threatening. The Bich, the Warlock, the Assassin, the Ironbird - these are guitars for the dangerous crowd. Their shapes are extreme, edgy, suggestively gothic.

When I plugged into my amp, it just got better. This is one incredibly responsive and lively guitar. It has the kind of sustain you'd expect from neck-thru construction. This has to be due to its chesswood body. Chesswood is an excellent tone wood, similar to maple in density, and with much better vibrational characteristics than alder, louder with lots more sustain.
The pickups are the second half of the equation. These are two killer humbuckers. They are loaded with output (over 17K ohms). They are fully capable of tearing off heads and ripping out hearts, but their real beauty lies in their sound quality. They have tone, loads of tone, even when cranked to shred levels. Single notes or power chords stay in balance, which is unusual for such hot pickups. As a final note, the Beast I was given to play was beautifully finished, a transparent red over a beautifully quilted top, and well equipped with closed die cast tuners, locking nut, and a licensed Floyd Rose® trem with a ribbed handle (easy to grab securely). For overall looks, sound, and setup, this and all the new NJ and Platinum models are killer guitars, with distinctive style and the playability to inspire your most possessed music.

What are you waiting for!
£ 350 ono

Old 05 September 2011, 10:45 PM
richgreenscooby1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts