Notices
Midlands (England) Midlands Meetings & Events

none

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2001, 05:35 PM
pramrace
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi iam a new member and i have a p1. Iam also a paraplegic and use hand controls with an infa red clutch system. Are there any other disabled drivers in this club.
Old 22 April 2001, 05:55 PM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Good day sir,
Welcome aboard, I'm sure there will be, but why not think about asking the webmaster if you can set a section up dedicated to disabled drivers, can't see why not and I'm sure there are loads of questions that lots of people would like to ask but unsure who and where to ask them. Good luck.
Old 22 April 2001, 06:47 PM
Richard Askew
Scooby Regular

Wink

Pramrace - welcome to the deranged anarchy that is scoobynet ..... do u have any piccies of your beastie - I'm intrigued by this infra red thingymajig (technical term) and how it works...... do you do track days or meets?? Cant remember the next SIDC trackday at Oulton but thats just up the road from rectum (sorry wrexham ) so may see you there......

Old 22 April 2001, 06:58 PM
YOUNG GED
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi mate

Nice to see someone else who is fairly local,I'm just the other side of Chester.
I don't suppose you been in Sainsburys in Ellesmere Port in the last couple of weeks as there was a lovely P1 there the other week and it's the only one I've seen locally.
If you are Interested in coming to Northern Meet 5 drop me an E-mail as a few of other locals and myself are going up in convoy and your most welcome to join us.

See you soon

Chris
Old 25 April 2001, 09:35 PM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Cool

Hi Mate,
I am also interested does your infra red gives you progressive clutch control ( you will find this with us lot, scoobyboys love extras and toys.)
With a P1 I bet you have to be a bit canny or you'll put 4 extra black lines on a zebra crossing and beyond
Seriously though go along to local scooby meets, <B> THERE NOT CRUISES </B> they are meets, chats and meals(usauly at a pub).
Trackdays are absolutly <B> GREATTTTTTT</B> you meet and make lots of friends even if you don't want to take your own around bring a crash helmet and just ask for a passenger ride.
If you come to Castle Coombe May 5th come and see me, Its only a bog standard MY99 model but your more than welcome. TRACK REG<B>W4LLS </B>

Tony
Old 26 April 2001, 08:19 PM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Question

Pramrace,
I was talking to a service engineer from SIS KRUPP(PET bottle blowers) he's from Wrexham He said his friend may Know you if -:

Did you once race motor bike and side cars.
and.
Do you make special carbon fibre racing Wheel chairs.
If you make things out of Carbon fibre you could make a small fortune with the Scobby faternity

Tony
Old 27 April 2001, 12:27 AM
pramrace
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by T5NYW:
<B>Pramrace,
I was talking to a service engineer from SIS KRUPP(PET bottle blowers) he's from Wrexham He said his friend may Know you if -:

Did you once race motor bike and side cars.
and.
Do you make special carbon fibre racing Wheel chairs.
If you make things out of Carbon fibre you could make a small fortune with the Scobby faternity

Tony[/quote]

Old 27 April 2001, 01:41 PM
pramrace
Scooby Regular

To TY5NW I am not the one that drove the side cars,he lives next door to me (gary).
Old 27 April 2001, 03:06 PM
pramrace
Scooby Regular

Hi young ged. I wasnt in sainsburys but i know of 3 other P1 around this area.