Midlands (England) Midlands Meetings & Events

SIDC goes to the Japshow Finale @ Santa pod -- Oct 9th

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2005, 07:29 PM
muddy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SIDC goes to the Japshow Finale @ Santa pod -- Oct 9th

The SIDC are pleased to announce the they will be in attendance at the Jap show @ Santa Pod.

Date: Sunday 9th October

Venue: Santa Pod Raceway, Northampton

Admission-- Adult £15 (On the Gate) Under 13's Free

Advanced Tickets can be purchased direct through Santa Pod - £12. Subject to booking fee. Tel No. 01234 782828

RWYB - £12 for 3 runs down the strip Remember all cars need to be road legal with MOT and Driving Licence (Both need to be brought with you)

Basically it is as the previous Japanese show's that we have attended in June and 2003 & 2004.

The aim of the day is to see which Jap car (marque) is the Fastest.

What' On

Along with the RWYB there are :

----Traders: Huge trade area including loads of Jap-only automotive traders and exhibitors, and loads of traders selling fashion items, concessions and collectables.
---Club Stands: Lots of Japanese car clubs
---Jet Car Demos: 0-270 mph in less than six seconds! If you haven't seen this beast in action, you haven't lived!
---Jap Drag-Race knockout competition: The fastest Jap cars on the scene go head-to-head for the very first time! More details coming soon!
---Show Car Area:Some of the finest show cars on the Jap Scene.
---And there's more: Including sideshows, cars for sale, demo vehicles, adrenaline rides, Show cars, full bar and catering facilities, etc etc.
---FREE Grandstand Seats
--- A large Pace Products area (Show sponsors) and they will be showing off their new charge coolers for Subarus.

Details

So it's pay on the day or book your own advanced tickets now.

We have secured a Club Stand area with a provision of 80 spaces
As with the other shows at this venue Santa Pod are issuing out Car Passes.

You will require a Santa Pod car pass to gain access onto the SIDC Club Stand, without one you won't get onto the stand.

In order to make my life a bit easier could I ask everyone who would like to attend to send a SAE (Stamped Addressed Envelope) with your name and Address written on it to:

Japshow Finale
SIDC
PO BOX 5673
Southend on Sea,
SS2 6WU

Please also enclose your full name and username, (This may delay your car pass if not enclosed)

Could I ask everyone who would like to attend to please post their name below or email me FIRST to confirm a space before sending off an SAE.

Deadline to get SAE's to me is Friday 30th September 2005.

Please post in the main thread here http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=455921 if you intend to go, so I can keep an eye on the numbers attending.

……..and remember those SAE’s

Craig Mudd
craig@sidc.co.uk