Nurgurgring Experience

Search this Thread

Old 02 September 2005, 10:06 AM
frankenstein
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nurgurgring Experience

Hi chaps,
Just got back from a weekend at The Nurburgring. Went with Keith The Nurburgring Experience www.drivethering.com. It was awesome. He sorts the ferry and accomodation and has such a good knowledge of the area and all its attractions. The Ring is 10mins from the Hotel. The hotel is comfortable, has secure underground parking and great beer and food. (He will even sort you out a price that includes meals)

He is a top bloke and we had a wicked laugh. The german roads are like silk and the scenery is breathtaking. I enjoyed every mile of the journey there and back. We went to the GP Circuit where a six hour endurance race was taking place. You could just stand and watch that for nuthin! We went to the Nurburgring Museum and best of all - aside from driving The Ring of course - there is also the Michael Schumacher Karting Centre. That was a blast, racing against each other and you even get a print out of your time.

Now down to business - I am itching to get back there as soon as possible - but the bad news is there are only five long weekends left this year. I have spoken to Keith and he is prepared to do a deal for Scooby Drivers that is cheap as chips. I cannot recommend this experience enough. Seriously chaps, you need to do a weekend, its a truely well run and organised weekend. You are the boss, but he is the Man when it comes to the knowledge of the area and his support should you breakdown is invaluable.

Here are the dates

September 10th - 13th Track all day Sunday plus Monday, Karting Tuesday.
You must book this week in order to go on this date. (Credit cards accepted) 5-10 cars minimum.

Special Offer all through October!!!!

Sat 1st October - Sun Track, Mon Track, Tues Karting
Sat 8th October - as above
Sat 15th October - as above
Sat 22nd October as above

Prices from £299 per car plus driver - passenger price from £150. Remember this includes return Ferry passage, accomodation and breakfast and evening meal.(pukka food - choice from menu) Support vehicle (follow the car with the flashy lights). Mechanical support, knowledge of local areas - should you need parts etc.

I took my Mrs with me, she thought it was great and loves me and cars big time now!! (yes I do xx - the Mrs)

I don't work for Keith, but I cannot praise him and his business enough. I want you all to have a great time, just as I did.

I will try to post up some pics and videos of me in me RB5 on the best track in the world. Proof Positive.

If any of you would like a testemonial contact me on 07793 542195 (Steve)
or better still go to the Man himself - Keith (Red Leader) 07971 673899
Old 04 September 2005, 10:45 PM
markward
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UP for it big time

Im up for this mate the later the better in october drop us a e mail when you thinking of going again im in birmingham