Member's Gallery Pictures of your pride and joy

My Bug WRX

Search this Thread

Old 03 June 2017, 01:54 AM
NickR85
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Bug WRX

I picked this up today. I was initially looking for an STI however I felt this was to good to turn down at the price. I know the cars background which swayed it for me.

It has the following:

VF24 Turbo, Dynapex 255lph fuel pump, full turbo back exhaust (asbo from the neighbours pending), STI pink clutch injectors, custom map, rebuilt gearbox (3k ago), new Exeedy clutch (3k ago)

Blob eye STI springs and shocks.

Body has STI front bumper, HT Autos front splitter, shortened plates, STI bonnet scoop, JDM black projector headlights, colour coded skirts with HT Autos extensions, HT Autos rear diffuser, STI Rear spoiler. All new exterior badges. All dents removed.

Both back arches and the c- brace have been repaired due to the usual rust.

The interior has been replaced with Blobeye STI front and rear seats and door cards, genuine STI clocks with functioning factory shift light coded in etc, new pioneer touchscreen, Bluetooth double din head unit, new STI mats etc throughout. I plan to send the steering wheel to Royal Steering Wheels for a retrim.

It isn't mint but it will give me something to tinker away at and improve. I can honestly say I grinned the whole way home, such a great thing to drive and the noise is unreal lol. It is mainly for a bit of craic during the summer and won't be doing big miles.

No other pictures at the minute as it has now decided to start lashing but I'll fire some up soon.
Old 03 June 2017, 01:55 AM
NickR85
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Inital plans are to get the steering wheel retrimmed and tidy up a few bits and pieces.

Also where is best to get the Hella horns?