Notices

ebay HID kit - ??

Search this Thread

Old 25 October 2007, 04:43 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebay HID kit - ??

Anyone have a look at the HID kit within the following link and let me know what you think ?? certainly a good price and gets some very good feedback for the kits.

Find HID CONVERSION KIT XENON H1 H3 H4 H7 H10 H11 H13 BLUE on eBay within Bulbs Lenses, Lights Lighting Accessories, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 23-Oct-07 21:15:00 BST)
Old 25 October 2007, 04:52 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Don't know anything about those ones.

Lots of people have the ones from the GB on theirs including myself. Had mine for 12 months now. Excellent kits.

There is a GB on now. UK stock - no getting stung for extra taxes like some people do with kits from abroad.

If you're quick you might be able to get your order in:

https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys...-groupbuy.html

Old 25 October 2007, 04:57 PM
Jam Performance
Former Sponsor

Or if you're too late for that you can get a lifetime warranty kit from the other group buy:

https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys...ranty-kit.html
Old 25 October 2007, 09:01 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=K18LLR;7358588]Or if you're too late for that you can get a lifetime warranty kit from the other group buy:

https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys...ranty-kit.html[/QUOTE

Okay thanks guys appreciatte your links to the Group buys within this site. okay tell me something ?? in some cars with HID systmns fitted the light output when viewed from a distance can look as if it is changing from a strong purple to blue colour and yet from other angles it can just look like an intense white light colour, for example some off the latest corsas etc really have a very strong purple tint to there light output when viewed from certain angles / distances, just wonder why this color change takes effect, is it purely down to the projector headlamps themselves and the colour temp off the bulbs fitted to the oe HID systmn ??

am planning to go for the 8k bulbs on the car this systmn will be being fitted to, now the 8k bulb is described as having a strong blue colour within the light output when used with projector type headlamps does this mean like mentioned above the car will appear to give off different colour light outputs from different angles / distances viewed ??

according to the temp guide chart the bulb giving a purple effect is 10 /12 k, but is described as having not as good an outright viewing distanc as soime off the lower bulbs ie 6 / 8k etc surely Vauxhall themslves dont fit 10k purple type bulbs to there cars as standard, if not why should it give off this sort off colour ???!!!

totally confused but begining to learn a bit more !!!
Old 26 October 2007, 09:44 AM
Rice Rocket
Scooby Regular

I fitted my Ebay kit last night and it makes HUGE difference. I got the 8000k bulbs but they are to blue for me so going to change to 6K or 4300.

Only thing I am now thinking is the headlight alignment as it looks slight off or it could just be the beams.

Mine are in OE bugeye headlights.

S!
Old 26 October 2007, 04:15 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Okay mate thanks for your reply, still keen on going for the 8k bulbs, anyone esle running this particular bulb ?? happy enough with it ??

to be honest I still like the look off the oe HID kits that give off the strong blue / purple look but bit confused why aftermarket kits seem to give off a different colour ??!!