Notices

help !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 20 October 2004, 07:29 AM
prelude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help !!!!!!!!

Hi all last night before i parked up for the night i , acidently kick some wires under the steering colum with me big feet and my stero turned off ?, so i parked up at home and as the turbo was cooling i looked under the steering wheel and found near the pedals two black and two green wires which i thought i had kicked out , so i tryed to sick the black ones together , but couldnt but the green ones went together!.

Now when i turn the car over and its at idle the engine warning light comes on and flashes so i turned it off straight away cos i was still on the drive , and took the old sunny to work instead.

Have i been a numpty and conected the wrong wires ?

ei: There should be 2 green and 2 black plugs, they are for diagnostics only.
they shound not be connected together!!!!!!!!!.

Please help
Old 20 October 2004, 09:25 AM
prelude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by prelude
Hi all last night before i parked up for the night i , acidently kick some wires under the steering colum with me big feet and my stero turned off ?, so i parked up at home and as the turbo was cooling i looked under the steering wheel and found near the pedals two black and two green wires which i thought i had kicked out , so i tryed to sick the black ones together , but couldnt but the green ones went together!.

Now when i turn the car over and its at idle the engine warning light comes on and flashes so i turned it off straight away cos i was still on the drive , and took the old sunny to work instead.

?

ei: There should be 2 green and 2 black plugs, they are for diagnostics only.
they shound not be connected together!!!!!!!!!.

Please help
phoned scooby clinic problem sorted , cheers scooby clinic

answer i have to disconect the green plugs that i put together , whoops !!!
Old 20 October 2004, 06:01 PM
Dyney
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See my reply to your PM