HID Upgrade Kit For H1 Bulbs Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 06 November 2002, 06:44 PM
pentagon
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Hi Guys

Well, it looks like I joined the party a little too late and missed the Group Buy. However, I'm sure they'll put another one together will they not - hope so - if so can I have some details please.

Had a cracking long conversation on the phone with Janet @ Autolamps today; a thoroughly informative lady - Thanks Janet, you'll remember me as Joe who didn't know that my BMW headlights were known as "Angel Eyes" - I just thought they were lights with rings around them - Doh !!!

Anyway, Janet was a pleasure to speak with (a credit to you Nick). She told me that the H7 6000K kits are all allocated at the moment but should be back in stock within the next 2 weeks, which suits me fine 'cos I'm on holiday for a week from Friday, scuba, not scoobie diving in the Red Sea, but definitely plan a purchase when I get back, and even hopefully, if we can get another Group Buy together save some more dosh - what do you reckon guys?

Also, has anybody alse fitted on of these kits to a BMW (E39) 5 series, as since connections have to go to the battery, my battery is in the boot and Janet told me that I should have connections under the bonnet of my car - any ideas where they and what they look like 'cos it is not too clear on my Owners Manual.

Cheers for anybody's help in advance.