Notices
International International Meetings & Events

SoCal Subie Meet and Drive Every Third Sunday of each month.

Search this Thread

Old 16 August 2007, 04:47 AM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SoCal Subie Meet and Drive Every Third Sunday of each month.

Come join SubieTech Headquarters - celebrating our 3 year anniversary.

After another big year, it's time for SubieTech's 3rd Anniversary Meet and 2nd Annual Car Show. Last year we had an overwhelming turn out of over 200 of southern California's finest Subaru's, thousands of dollars in prizes raffled off and a grand prize of over $500 dollars awarded in the car show. This year - we're doubling it. That's right - more Subaru's, more prizes and up to $1000 dollars awarded in the car show!

SubieTechs 3rd Anniversary &
2nd Annual Car Show

WHEN:
Sunday April 19th 2009
11am - 3pm

WHERE:
Hosted By:
CERRITOS SUBARU
18818 Studebaker Road
Cerritos, CA 90703
(877) 208-8844
Get directions

*REMINDER* For more info on this event please check the website or check its main thread on Nasioc.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for any reason, you can email me at: Subietech@subietech.net or hit me up on myspace: Myspace.com/subietech

See you all on the 19th @ cerritos subaru!
The SubieTech Crew

For more info please contact Mike Manser@
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff ave
Downey, Ca 90241
562-388-4222
subietech@subietech.net
subietech.net

Last edited by subietech; 20 March 2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 18 August 2007, 04:31 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

Bump for tomorrow
Old 16 October 2007, 08:36 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

So it's time for another SoCal Subie Meet and Drive. We have been driving all over Southern California in search of a great route for this month and what we found is sure to be in everyones top 5. Lots of tight turns, long sweepers and long straights along with excellent views. What more could you want.

As always, route maps will be given out at the meet, bring your video and digital cameras (we need all the footage we can get!). And please don't forget to come to the meet with a full tank of gas.

When: Sunday Oct 21st, 2007

Where: SubieTech HQ 12323 Woodruff Ave Downey, CA 90241

Time: Meet: 9:00 am - 11 am
Drive: 11 am - 1 pm (about)
Lunch: 1 pm - 3 pm (about)

*REMINDER*
This is not a race in any way, shape, or form. It is a spirited drive with a large group of people who really care about the well being of their cars, themselves, and other people on the road. So please, no speeding or driving like buttholes. And please leave a couple of car lengths between the person in front of you and yourself when driving through the canyons. Let's try to make the road as safe as possible for everyone on it. Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for any reason, you can email me at: subietech@subietech.net or hit me up on myspace: myspace.com/subietech.

See you all on the 21st,
The SubieTech Crew
Old 20 October 2007, 03:54 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

SOCAL SUBIE MEET AND DRIVE TOMORROW
SUNDAY THE 21ST..

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

SUBIETECH.NET FOR DETAILS
Old 10 November 2007, 01:51 AM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

Its that time of the month again, Girl been bitching at you? Well, come out to the Socal Subie Meet and Drive. This month we will be hosting the 1st Annual SCIC PhotoShoot and Meet. All the info is below but if you need more you can go to subietech.net

What: Est. 1st Annual PhotoShoot & Socal Subie Meet and Drive

When: Sunday November 18, 2007 Bright & Early @ 9:00am
(shooting will start promptly at 10am, so please arrive early!)

Where: 12323 Woodruff Ave Downey, CA (click for teh map)

Why: Magazine/promo coverage maybe? Meh another reason to get some pics of you and your buddies from the SCiC

Who is invited: Everyone, all types of modified/stock cars. (pref subaru’s)

How: Vendors will also be in attendance. (Confirmed Vendors: eAuto, EDO Performance & more.) Giveaways & freebies will be provided by our vendors J

Please reply if you can make it! If you have any Q's please feel free to PM me.

FYI: Backdrop will be heavy industrial..

Reserved for attendees & Pics:

1: shootinsoobie
2: iheartscoobys
3: kunfuzion
4: Stinji
5: instig8or
6: sashin
7: codemunky
8: macdarwin
9: WRBWRXVII
10: Thran
11: Suby*Doo
12: rezs2jen
13: eAuto
14: wrxugly
15: Luxrie
16: SG02WRX
17: Lugee
18: freshADR
19: Suby*Doo
20: mingstersol
21: Suby_05
22: ItalianGuy
23: Kenji815
24: MY2ND04WRX
25: c2g
26: Josh[ua]
27: yukio@jic-magic
28: raffytaffy
29: liberalswine
30: stitremen2
31: swift2fly
32: Geometry
Old 12 December 2007, 04:11 AM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

Old 03 March 2008, 03:01 AM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

Sunday April 20th 2008:

April is a HUGE month for us - it marks the 2 year anniversary of the Southern California Subaru Meet and Drive. To celebrate, we're kicking things off with the 1st Annual SubieTech Headquarters Car Show, complete with trophies, prizes and even a CASH grand prize for the Car show entries. As well as a vendor booth area, import models, a raffle, giveaways, food, live DJ, and MUCH MORE. This is the one SubieTech event you'll want to check out.

More info coming soon!

Come join the Subietech Crew celebrating our 2 year anniversary.

Subietech Car Show & Meet
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA
Sunday April 20th, 2008
10am-3pm

Car show info:
We are looking for the BEST Subaru's southern California has to offer!

Judging starts at 1p
Winners will be announced at 2:30p

$10 pays your car show entrance fee + 1 Raffle Ticket
(60 spots available)
Paypal addy: subietech@gmail.com
(All entries must arrive by 10am and be able to stay until 3pm)

Attendees not part of the car show are free.

Sponsor List:
Chino Valley Subaru - www. chinovalley. subaru. com
The Monkeys Trunk - www. themonkeystrunk. com
Coca-Cola - www. coca-cola. com
Graphicsworks - www. graphicsworks. com
Brian Crower - www. briancrower. com
Endura tech - www. endura-tech. com
Ultimate Tool Co.
- www. ultimatetoolco. com
Skunk2 - www. skunk2. com
Mackin industries - www. mackinindustries. com
Bridgestone/Firestone www. bridgestone-firestone. com
Titan Transportation - www. titantow. com
Rota Wheels - www. rotawheels. com
Meguiars - www. meguiars. com
+ more to be added

Stay tuned for additional updates! Reply back if you can attend, or be part of the carshow! Our last photoshoot included 89 Subaru's @ Subietech.

Dont miss out!

**Public parking is available across from Subietech Headquarters in the school parking lot, and any adjacent street where parking is permitted.

(we apologize for any inconvenience, however the Subietech lot is reserved for car show entries only)

reserved for attendees and car show entries.

Attendees:
VF34GRL
plzhelpmegrow
RandomFocus
sashin
raffytaffy
Luxrie
geometry
Suby*Doo
shibs
iheartmysuby
Bishop
Boost is Best
omega force
Izguard
instig8or
mingstersol
subarufond
gonzo009
geargrinder
wrxugly
WRBWRXVII
rezs2jen
Suby_05
sasha-wrx04

Car Show:
Its_Just_Yukio
chris harer
mannylegacy
cobbyy
105wrx
Philip Klotz
Patrick E Smith-QWKSTI
kunfuzion
Josh[ua]
iheartscoobys

Let me know if you can make it, or want to be in the car show.

Last edited by subietech; 06 April 2008 at 04:05 AM. Reason: updates
Old 13 May 2008, 05:35 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

Well folks,

Its that time again! Sunday May 18th 2008, We're bringing back a route that is sure to be a pleaser. This is one you will NOT want to miss. So make sure you are free SUNDAY MAY 8th 2008

**SoCal Subie Meet and Drive**
SubieTech HQ
12323 Woodruff ave
Downey, Ca

Meet 9a-11a
Drive 11a-12
Lunch 12a-1p -sorry but it's McDonald's this time guys
Drive 1p-3p

You should be back in the LA/Downey area right around 3pm.

Hope to see you all SUNDAY May 18th at SubieTech HQ.

The SubieTech Crew`
Old 08 September 2008, 04:38 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

This month will mark the 30th Socal Subie Meet and Drive and to celebrate we thought we would plan a special route for all of the canyon lovers out there. It will prove to be a twisty ride on some extremely tight turns. There is also a group photo session planned just before lunch so make sure you bring your cameras. It is sure to be one of the best Socal Subie Meet and Drives of the year so don't miss it.

As always, route maps will be given out at the meet, bring your video and digital cameras (we need all the footage we can get!). And please don't forget to come to the meet with a full tank of gas.

WHEN:
Sunday September 21st, 2008

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Get Directions...

TIME:
Meet: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Drive: 11:00AM - 1:00 pm
Lunch: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

*REMINDER* This is not a race in any way, shape, or form. It is a spirited drive with a large group of people who really care about the well being of their cars, themselves, and other people on the road. So please, no speeding or driving like butt-holes. Let's try to make the road as safe as possible for everyone on it. Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for any reason, you can email me at: Subietech@subietech.net or hit me up on myspace: Myspace.com/subietech

See you all on the 21st
The SubieTech Crew
Old 05 December 2008, 03:17 AM
Irowmesebrers
Scooby Newbie

Default oklahoma child cust

oregon city attorney association , attorney in involved litigations vioxx , Attorney board director patent, Patent attorney boston, Seattle parkinsons disease law suit attorney , asbestos attorney mesothelioma cancer settlement , brain injury attorney louisiana , Attorney christian criminal defense, Attorney bakersfield criminal defense, Criminal defense attorneys california , accident attorney construction texas , louisiana parkinsons disease law suit attorney , Asbestos attorney cancer law lawsuit mesothelioma, National district attorney association, Asbestos attorney box email po , indianapolis parkinsons disease attorney , alaska liver damage law suit attorneys , Attorney in in louisiana mineral right shreveport, St louis accident attorney, Louisiana accutane attorney .Will be underscored for claus 5 120 8. attorney citrus county legal malpractice , accident attorney construction dallas fort worth , Georgia truck accident attorney, Accident attorney auto georgia, Alaska attorney general office , asbestos attorney benign malignant mesothelioma , ohio injury attorneys , West virginia accident attorney, Attorney insurance virginia west, West virginia birth injury attorney , free health care durable power of attorney illinois georgia , louisiana vioxx attorney , Attorney louisiana ticket traffic, Attorney criminal defense louisville, Attorney louisiana power , power of attorney letter template , attorney battery criminal defense , http://ferber.hostmo.com/medical-mal...n-new-orleans/ .Active+BBS , ‚a‚a‚r , ‚j‚a‚r‚Ì•”Žº , Bulletin Board System in Okinawa , Wake Boarders.jp ??????
Old 13 January 2009, 10:38 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

This will be the first Socal Subie Meet and Drive of 09 and to celebrate we thought we would plan a special route for all of the canyon lovers out there. It will prove to be a twisty ride on some extremely tight turns. There is also a group photo session planned just before lunch so make sure you bring your cameras. It is sure to be one of the best Socal Subie Meet and Drives of the year so don't miss it.

WHEN:
Sunday Jan 18th, 2009

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Get Directions...

TIME:
Meet: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Drive: 11:00AM - 1:00 pm

*REMINDER* This is not a race in any way, shape, or form. It is a spirited drive with a large group of people who really care about the well being of their cars, themselves, and other people on the road. So please, no speeding or driving like butt-holes. Let's try to make the road as safe as possible for everyone on it. Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

See you all on the 18th
The SubieTech Crew
Old 05 February 2009, 04:01 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

For more info please contact Mike Manser@
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff ave
Downey, Ca 90241
562-388-4222
subietech@subietech.net
subietech.net
Old 14 March 2009, 04:46 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

BUMP BUMP BUMP for sunday!!!

hope to see some international kats out tomorrow!!
Old 20 March 2009, 04:54 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

Come join SubieTech Headquarters - celebrating our 3 year anniversary.

After another big year, it's time for SubieTech's 3rd Anniversary Meet and 2nd Annual Car Show. Last year we had an overwhelming turn out of over 200 of southern California's finest Subaru's, thousands of dollars in prizes raffled off and a grand prize of over $500 dollars awarded in the car show. This year - we're doubling it. That's right - more Subaru's, more prizes and up to $1000 dollars awarded in the car show!

SubieTechs 3rd Anniversary &
2nd Annual Car Show

WHEN:
Sunday April 19th 2009
11am - 3pm

WHERE:
Hosted By:
CERRITOS SUBARU
18818 Studebaker Road
Cerritos, CA 90703
(877) 208-8844
Get directions

*REMINDER* For more info on this event please check the website or check its main thread on Nasioc.

See you all on the 19th @ cerritos subaru!
The SubieTech Crew

Last edited by subietech; 20 March 2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 12 May 2009, 07:17 PM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

BUMP FOR SUNDAY!!

We have an amazing canyon drive planned for this month. Lots of twist and turns with a amazing view of the coast peaking through the canyons. There is also a group photo session planned just before lunch so make sure you bring your cameras.

WHEN:
Sunday May 17th, 2009

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241

TIME:
Meet: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Drive: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm

See you all on the 17th
The SubieTech Crew
Old 19 February 2010, 04:57 AM
subietech
Scooby Newbie

This month we’ll back in the beautiful Malibu area for another fun run in the sun (I know, I know…..cheesy right?). The route will start with fairly easy to moderate sections, continue on with some longer uphill sweepers and end with a long section of road which looks to have some pretty gnarly twisties. Lastly, we’ll finish the run at a local seafood restaurant right on PCH.

On a side note, I plan on scouting out the routes whenever I can to get a better idea on road conditions, stopping areas for pictures, etc. Any feedback or ideas you may have are also appreciated, so feel free to shoot us an email or hit us up on MySpace. Also, we plan to keep the site updated more often, so check back often for any updates on SoCal Subie Meet and Drive’s or events.

As always, route maps will be given out at the meet, bring your video and digital cameras (we need all the footage we can get!). And please don’t forget to come to the meet with a full tank of gas.

WHEN:
Sunday February 21st, 2010

WHERE:
SubieTech Headquarters
12323 Woodruff Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Get Directions…

TIME:
Meet: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Drive: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Lunch: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm

*REMINDER* This is not a race in any way, shape, or form. It is a spirited drive with a large group of people who really care about the well being of their cars, themselves, and other people on the road. So please, no speeding or driving like butt-holes. Let’s try to make the road as safe as possible for everyone on it. Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for any reason, you can email me at:Subietech@subietech.net or hit me up on myspace: Myspace.com/subietech

Hope to see you all on the 21st
The SubieTech Crew