Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance woes..... I knew I should never have sold my performance cars....

Search this Thread

Old 02 February 2012, 05:10 PM
trackmaxi
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Insurance woes..... I knew I should never have sold my performance cars....

Sad days......

I used to be insured on my classic Scooby Sti and my Mitsy Evo6 with A-Plan and Keith Michaels, and even going back to my Lancia Integrale Days (Had four of them in 6 yrs) never struggled to insure any of them for sensible money.

Seems that selling my last Evo and moving to an Audi A4 Sport and then into a brand new VW Transporter for my business has killed my chances of my weekend car coming back

Business is good in the cycle trade so thought I'd treat myself to a bit of a project car and one to keep for the future:- an RB5.

Sadly, not having owned or being insured on any performance cars in the last 12 months is killing the quotes

I only want about 1000 miles a year, it's garaged and protected and I'm not exactly a boy racer anymore (33)
My last hope is Jeremy at Keith Michaels tomorrow but I'm not hopefull to be honest............

Was looking forward to getting back into a proper car for a few days out in the summer!!