Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

possible to get cheap scooby insurance if its just for weekends?

Search this Thread

Old 03 January 2012, 11:31 PM
grievsa93
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default possible to get cheap scooby insurance if its just for weekends?

hi there,

been away from the forum for a while! nice to be back, anyhow, got rid of my corsa c, thank god, and because of those evil insurance companies, could only get a 1.4 corsa d (styling kit etc) i still want my scooby now! not when I'm 21, does anyone know of anyway to get a scooby on cheaper insurance?

i would like to use my corsa to get to work and weekdays and get a 1998 scooby cheap off auto trader and use it as a toy on the weekends, maybe start attending track days, any special insurance for this kinda thing? multi car? blackbox? 'weekend classic car insurance' :P

any info would be helpful! cheers!

ps, im 18 with and have been driving a year
Old 03 January 2012, 11:33 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by grievsa93
hi there,

been away from the forum for a while! nice to be back, anyhow, got rid of my corsa c, thank god, and because of those evil insurance companies, could only get a 1.4 corsa d (styling kit etc) i still want my scooby now! not when I'm 21, does anyone know of anyway to get a scooby on cheaper insurance?

i would like to use my corsa to get to work and weekdays and get a 1998 scooby cheap off auto trader and use it as a toy on the weekends, maybe start attending track days, any special insurance for this kinda thing? multi car? blackbox? 'weekend classic car insurance' :P

any info would be helpful! cheers!

ps, im 18 with and have been driving a year
Think your gonna seriously struggle to find someone to cover you, let alone if they do what the premium would be like.
Old 03 January 2012, 11:43 PM
Morg_STI
Scooby Newbie

I had to wait til I was 21 dude, couldn't find any way around it, despite trying many different things.
Old 03 January 2012, 11:53 PM
grievsa93
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Morg_STI
I had to wait til I was 21 dude, couldn't find any way around it, despite trying many different things.
awww looks like i'll just have to keep doing my usual and follow a subaru with my window down to hear the rumble haha, cheers anyway mate