Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

no claims bonus

Search this Thread

Old 29 June 2011, 04:13 PM
evobad
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no claims bonus

my insurance ran out few wks ago with a firm called barry gringer iv asked for them to send me my no claims back to me for new insurance company which they did and it states only 6 years ,but iv got 12years,i was with privlage year before and had problems with them also,iv been having problems ever since iv been doing my insurance online ,should they still have paper as its happen few years ago and am not loseing any more no claims
Old 30 June 2011, 10:33 AM
skyinsurance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by evobad
my insurance ran out few wks ago with a firm called barry gringer iv asked for them to send me my no claims back to me for new insurance company which they did and it states only 6 years ,but iv got 12years,i was with privlage year before and had problems with them also,iv been having problems ever since iv been doing my insurance online ,should they still have paper as its happen few years ago and am not loseing any more no claims
Most insurers recognise Maximum NCB at 5 years so it us unlikely to effect your premium. It may worth you calling your previous insurers to ask them to amend your NCB to the correct level, they may only be able to record up to 9 years though.
Old 30 June 2011, 05:13 PM
evobad
Scooby Regular

ok cheers