Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

renewal just came through.........

Search this Thread

Old 06 November 2001, 07:21 PM
dteagles
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,
My renewal came through recently at £824 (Direct Line), I couldn't benchmark it against last year as I changed from a Focus half way though the year, however, what did alarm me was the accidental damage excess of £800. They also wanted £450 for F&T. All this and they don't offer a courtesy car if you do need to use the ins!

I phoned all of the usual supects and didn't get anything any cheaper but did find that Frizzell were the same price but offered a courtesy car and only wanted £350 excess. Frizzell also class mods as mods and increase the premium by about £35 regardless of the type - or so it appeared, Direct Line wanted about £225 more for the PPP based on it's value and performance increase.

I am still waiting for the Greenlight quote to come through.

Me:
age 35, live in Milton Keynes clean licence, 1 claim (went into the back of someone ) with my wife on the policy (again clean licence and 1 claim)

The car:
MY '01 WRX with PPP & panel filter

Cheers,
Darren.