Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keith Michaels. pr1ck!

Search this Thread

Old 04 April 2006, 03:25 PM
Peanuts
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Keith Michaels. pr1ck!

Gary, you were sound all going well until you put me through to that **** about the mods, proceeded to tell me my car was a bag of **** and I should get an evo, like him.
How he owned every kind of Impreza going and all of them blew the engine, like its my fault he's a ***** with spanners?!
Bunch of **** and I suggest you take the final quote off that telephone monkey, set alight to it and shove it up his over inflated, super-dooper non chocolate pistoned ****.

why cant people just keep their mouth shut and do their job FFS, this has infuriated me
Old 04 April 2006, 03:52 PM
Spirit
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol Whilst I agree it sounds like he acted very unproffesionally, I think maybe you need to take a step back and laugh about it a little. It's him that has the problem and won't get your money, why bother getting so wound up about it?
Old 04 April 2006, 05:04 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Hi mate

Sorry i couldn't help you. I had to pass you on to Christians team as he already insurers your other car.

Chris is back on Monday if thats any help?

Gary