Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance Guys

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2006, 06:09 PM
Scudy23
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Insurance Guys

Evening

I know there some people on here that work for insurance companys, i was wondering if you could give me some advice about where i stand please.

My current car was hit by a trailer out side my home ( a total loss ) the brokers that were dealing with the case were a total waste of time, my g/f and i have had to sort most of the information out ourselves, they were arogant and bitchy. I ask them one question ( cant remember what ) and they told me to phone my insurance company direct. Phone them and they didnt have any record of me making a claim ( this was about 6 weeks after i'd reported it to the brokers ). The brokers had an independent engs look at the car and they wrote it off, they made me an offer for the car,but now the insurance say they have to check with their own engs.

Any way, can i claim the rest of my insurance back ( its insured until june ) ?

Can i claim the tax that was lost with the car ( its been sat in a recovery unit for two months already )

Who do i claim loss of earning from ?

Can i tell them i want the first offer made by the independent engs ? ( if they offer less )

Would i be able to any thing about the stress they have caused ?

Any replys from you guys would help alot and sorry to have babbled on

Cheers

Scud