Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big up to Luke from Sky!

Search this Thread

Old 08 July 2014, 02:11 PM
dave_t
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Big up to Luke from Sky!

Fab quote, no messing & cheaper than the others (that got round to returning my calls). As for the infamous Keith Micheals, after repeated requests for a call back you can basically kiss my a#se!
Old 08 July 2014, 02:37 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by dave_t
Fab quote, no messing & cheaper than the others (that got round to returning my calls). As for the infamous Keith Micheals, after repeated requests for a call back you can basically kiss my a#se!
Apologies if we didn't get back to you, although i have no outstanding call back requests, so not sure what number you've left a message on.

I appreciate your romantic gesture, but unfortunately i am not homosexual, so on this occassion i'll have to pass. But thank you for the offer.
Old 08 July 2014, 02:55 PM
dave_t
Scooby Regular

Why do you assume that my romantic gesture was pointed at you, you were not mentioned at all?
I'm not digging at you personally Gary, as i never managed to get hold of you, so please do not take it as a personal dig.

Over the last few weeks I have called your offices 02086427868 on four occasions and requested call backs via 'whoever' was on the switchboard at least three times, plus filled in an online quotation probably a week and a half ago.
Old 08 July 2014, 03:07 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Lol, no probs. I'm here to take the KM abuse on their behalf.

I'm in the clear on that one, as during that time i was away sunning myself beside the pool in Portugal... so despite the accusations of my manager it's not just me that doesn't get back to people.

Apogises we didn't call you back, in future feel free to pm me and i'll make sure it's done myself (unless i'm away again)
Old 08 July 2014, 03:11 PM
derek sti
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dave_t
Same with me ,never bothered getting back to me after years of my buisness .
Now with sky.
Old 08 July 2014, 03:28 PM
dave_t
Scooby Regular

Cool Gary, but on your page you say "You can pm me on here, but be aware i get alot of pm's, and can't get back to everyone"
As mentioned by Derek above you may well be gods gift to Scooby insurance but somewhere there is a big glitch within the business, one that Sky does not have.
Suggest you show your manager

Last edited by dave_t; 08 July 2014 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08 July 2014, 03:45 PM
Moley
Sponsor

I try to get back to most pm's, but i prefer doing quotes via the phone as i can do a phone quote in 10 minutes, whereas via pm it can take several messages and lots of time to get all the details i need (hence my reply to a lot of pm's is ''send me your number and i will call you'')

I do manage to get back to 95% of pm's, so that's more to cover myself for the ones i read and then forget (sorry, i know it's unprofessional, but i have a shocking memory)

Also, i get a lot of pm's in the evening, and the Mrs tends to get annoyed when i'm helping people with queries at 10pm.