Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Import 2005 STI Insurance HELP !

Search this Thread

Old 29 May 2014, 08:55 PM
taran75
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Import 2005 STI Insurance HELP !

Hi you all,

After having had a look at about half a dozen UK cars, I'm thinking of importing a 2005 STi from japan, as I really want a clean and original car as they are getting quite hard to find here !

I'm currently with admiral and thought I'd give them a call about it but they said they couldn't quote me as it's a group 99L ? :O I never knew Subaru's go that high in that list and surprising considering a UK car is a group 44, and they could give quite a good quote on that.

I'm currently 23 with 2 years NCB, and have owned several Subaru's in Kenya before I moved to the UK, but I currently drive a 2012 VW Polo, so I don't have any 'official' history of owning a performance car.

Soo the question is, who can give me a resonable quote on the import Scoob considering my circumstances ? ( BTW I'm not a boy racer or anything silly like that, just a car enthusiast who loves his cars and would love to own a piece of rallying history)