Notices
ICE Serious sounds for serious cars.

SUB

Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2003, 06:33 PM
dump
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the boot of my93 i have got a alpine sub run by a alpine v12 amp. The problem is i dont seem to get good bass from it in the car,and my boot just rattles to death. To try and cure this problem i have moved the sub to face to back of seat but no difference has been made. Can someone tell me how to get it to sound right. I have also got infinety door speakers, 6*9 in rear run off a mac audio amp and a sony explode headunit (one with the grafix on) can someone tell me the may to wire it all up.
Old 24 July 2003, 07:12 PM
BigRed
Scooby Regular

Talking

Join the club mate!!!!!!!!! I have a rockford RFD 2115 15" sub in a 2.5CuFt box , the boot lid rattles like mad, i have fitted sound deadening mat to the boot lid, 2 layers of it , tightend the rear bumper, exhaust etc, but the lid STILL rattles - it appears to be a common prob with scoobs, unless you put sound deadening mat everywhere , and make the cars weight double(which no one wants), i think you will have to live with the rattles.

Have you fitted sound deadening mat to your boot lid/ boot area? You will be suprised at the difference it can make.
Old 25 July 2003, 06:35 PM
dump
Scooby Regular

Question

come on...........