Notices
Group Buys This forum contains group buys arranged and operated by our Authorised Advertisers ONLY.

Funk Motorsport - Heat Management Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2017, 08:46 PM
Funk Motorsport
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funk Motorsport - Heat Management Group Buy

Funk Motorsport Group Buy

Hi everyone,

We are excited to bring to you a Funk Motorsport group buy featuring two popular products from the Heat Management Range.

Funk Motorsport Lava Rock Titanium Exhaust Wrap

Funk Motorsport Lava Rock Titanium Exhaust wrap is made using pulverized Lava rock. This vital component of heat management has great benefits for all engine applications.
Our heat wrap helps to lower engine temperatures while increasing the longevity of key engine components. Our titanium wrap works by insulating the heat from the exhaust to lower engine bay temperatures. This helps to improve the flow of gases from the exhaust, helping increase the output of your engine. Our Titanium exhaust wrap is extremely pliable, perfect for all applications. It is also not necessary to wet the wrap before installation.

free image hosting

For help with fitting, view our installation guide at https://www.funkmotorsport.com/videos/

Funk Motorsport Gold Adhesive Reflective Sheets and Tape

The Funk Motorsport Gold Heat Tape reflective adhesive have been produced for by popular demand to protect specifically bulkheads, firewalls, under bonnet (under hood), fuel tanks/fuel cells and other body work prone to extensive heat exposure. Our specially developed Gold Glass fibre tape can reflect away up to 80% of all radiant heat whilst working in constant and ambient temperatures of up to 450°C. Sheets can provide a neat application over large areas of coverage.
When used correctly, the Funk Cool Gold Tape can be used to dramatically cool intake pipes and in turn increase induction performance due to the cooler airflow. Gold tape can also be used to protect vital components or bulkheads from heat sink from engines, exhaust pipes and other components.

free image hosting

free image hosting

Group Buy Pricing

free image hosting

Group buy will run for 2 weeks, ending on Sunday 30th July.

Postage

UK postage to mainland is £3
Postage to Europe is £6
Rest of world £9

To order please leave username along with product and quantities.

e.g. Funk Motorsport 1 x Gold Heat Tape 10m

Payment is payable via Paypal or over the phone by calling us on 020 7118 1194

All products are also included in our Funk Motorsport 6 month replacement warranty as seen at www.funkmotorsport.com

Any questions, feel free to comment below, or drop us a PM.

Thank you,

Steve @ Funk

Last edited by Funk Motorsport; 16 July 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old 16 July 2017, 09:46 PM
ossett2k2
Scooby Regular

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

What's the length and width of the exhaust wrap?
I'm looking at buying a manifold plus I would want to wrap the downpipe so need to work out how much I would need
Old 16 July 2017, 09:49 PM
Funk Motorsport
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ossett2k2
What's the length and width of the exhaust wrap?
I'm looking at buying a manifold plus I would want to wrap the downpipe so need to work out how much I would need
Apoogies, forgot to mention above!

The roll is 15m x 50mm.

Thank you,

Steve
Old 16 July 2017, 10:29 PM
ossett2k2
Scooby Regular

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Funk Motorsport
Apoogies, forgot to mention above!

The roll is 15m x 50mm.

Thank you,

Steve
2" and 50ft will cover an exhaust manifold,good price is that.
Also looking to cover my fmic pipes in gold tape.
I need to work out how much tape I would need and look for a new manifold,then I'll put my name on the list
Old 26 May 2019, 03:12 PM
edsel
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got sold a wrong blanket by Funk "motorsport" they insisted it was the right one, It wasn't until I bought one from forge (at a fraction of the price) and took photos of them side by side would they admit .he was wrong. I Sent it back as requested but never got the promised refund.

Amateurs, avoid like the plague.