Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

Scoobyworlds STi 8 Premium PU Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2008, 11:52 AM
NeilT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Scoobyworlds STi 8 Premium PU Spoiler

Hi folks,

I've had an email from another forum asking if we could do a group buy on our new STI8 PU spoilers, so thought I'd post up and see what the interest might be here.

As most of you will know, our new spoilers are made from polyurethane (not the cheap grp / fibreglass), to very high standards by an Italian factory accredited to the ISO9001 quality standard. We consider these to be the very best available aftermarket spoilers anywhere at present.

More info at this link
New Age Impreza (2000-2002) : Subaru Impreza STI8 STI 8 Rear Spoiler Wing 2001-2007

Come complete with full fitting kit, and brake light.

Normal price is £249.99 inc vat.

Group buy prices
1-4 £219.99
5 or more £199.99
10 or more £174.99

P&P £10.00 UK mainland.

We can't offer these sprayed for this quantity, as our bodyshop is overloaded with our work at present, so we want to clear this before we take on anymore.

Neil
Welcome to Scooby world
Old 02 August 2008, 07:44 PM
matt6666
Scooby Regular

Hi, I'll have one. I can pick it up as I live locally, will they fit in the boot / back seat?
Old 05 August 2008, 09:46 AM
NeilT
Former Sponsor

yes, fits across the back seat and into footwell. No problems collecting from us

Neil
scoobyworld.co.uk
Old 20 August 2008, 11:20 PM
simpsons !
Scooby Regular

Location: A Yorkshireman living in Lancashire, Recruiting for the War of the Roses part deux!

Originally Posted by NeilT
Hi folks,

I've had an email from another forum asking if we could do a group buy on our new STI8 PU spoilers, so thought I'd post up and see what the interest might be here.

As most of you will know, our new spoilers are made from polyurethane (not the cheap grp / fibreglass), to very high standards by an Italian factory accredited to the ISO9001 quality standard. We consider these to be the very best available aftermarket spoilers anywhere at present.

More info at this link
New Age Impreza (2000-2002) : Subaru Impreza STI8 STI 8 Rear Spoiler Wing 2001-2007

Come complete with full fitting kit, and brake light.

Normal price is £249.99 inc vat.

Group buy prices
1-4 £219.99
5 or more £199.99
10 or more £174.99

P&P £10.00 UK mainland.

We can't offer these sprayed for this quantity, as our bodyshop is overloaded with our work at present, so we want to clear this before we take on anymore.

Neil
Welcome to Scooby world
Would the one that i bought 3 years ago from yourselves be the cheap fibreglass or the better quality polyurethane one i suspect it's the fibreglass one as you can see the weave through the paint? Because either way the paint work deteriorated after 18 months to absolute rubbish, the colour does not match any longer and if a bird craps on the spoiler the paint peels off! I did complain about 2 years ago and you offered to paint it at my expense.

Simpsons