Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

Topmix GB

Search this Thread

Old 29 June 2005, 12:13 PM
StanVVTi
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Topmix GB

Hi Scoobynet,

My name is Stan and I'm a member of the UK Celica Club (www.celica-club.co.uk). Every year I set up a group buy for the club to purchase bodykit parts from a manufacturer in HK for cheap prices. I do this for a minor profit margin to cover the cost of my time, but because I purchase directly from the manufacturer this incurred cost is completely insignificant.

As I'm doing this group buy anyway, I'd like to offer my services to scoobynet as Topmix also offers an extensive range of Subaru bodykit parts, such as...

95-96 WRX Front Bumpers // Front Lips // Side Skirts // Bonnets // Spotlight Covers // Eye Lids // Front Grilles // Roof Spoilers // Boot Spoilers (Carbon Fibre / Fibre Glass) etc.

95-96 STI Rear Spoiler

99 STI Version V Front Bumper // Front Lip // Extended Rear Spoiler

02 Spec C Front Lips // Rear Lips // Side Skirts // Rear Spoiler // Front Grille // Eye Brows

02 WRC Light Covers // Rear Spoilers

Please go to http://www.topmix.com.hk/index1.html and search for the part numbers of the parts you'd be interested to buy.

All of these products are available and because this Group buy will be across several car clubs (Celica-Club, Civic Type R Club, Scoobynet etc) I can take orders for 2 bumpers, or 30 bumpers, and you will still be offered cheap, cheap manufacturers prices.

All in all, I'm offering a personal service, I'm not a trader, its a one-off annual thing.

Prices will be given when I what kind of interest there is here and what specific parts are needed.

As a guidance here are a few prices for Celica parts...

2000-CEL-VS001 Veilside Copy Front Bumper £110.64 +shipment +UK p&p2000-CEL-VS002 Veilside Copy Rear Bumper £110.64 +shipment +UK p&p2000-CEL-VS004 Veilside Copy Side Skirts £110.64 +shipment +UK p&p

This post is for interest and a full group buy topic will be produced once I've finalised prices etc for interested parts.

Timescale of this group buy: The group buy will happen from mid-July when i get all the money in, and the parts will be ordered circa end of July and delivery will be around end of August beginning of September.

Please do not pm me and reply to this topic with interested parts and I'll get you a price.
Old 29 June 2005, 07:27 PM
jammers
Scooby Regular

Hi,
interested in the following part can you let me knwo a price please?
James

BC-2002-WRX-CW001
Old 29 June 2005, 09:15 PM
RoRu
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Could you get me a price for

99-WRX-V001

99-WRX-V001A

Cheers.
Old 30 June 2005, 06:33 PM
StanVVTi
Scooby Newbie

Will get prices as soon as possible - hold tight.
Old 20 October 2008, 10:18 AM
tdamn
Scooby Newbie

hi there just wondering if you still doing this, as i am after a rear topmix spoiler and side skirts also for a mitsubishi fto gpx de3a can you give me a price please.
Old 20 October 2008, 06:03 PM
DaveBeck
412/425 of forged love