Notices

Help please!!

Search this Thread

Old 09 November 2012, 07:42 PM
Imprezive
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please!!

Sorry its the wrong place iv posted this before but no replys as of yet any info atall will be highly appreciated !! New to scooby.net but using my dads old account as I am very chuffed to say I have recently been givin the keys to his 1997 impreza turbo (classic wagon) ! The car is pretty standerd with a few pretty basic mods. Many to come of course !
The problem I am having is I have purchased a what I think is a 1999 momo wheel & airbag ( black centre not chromed ring) I thought it would be straight over swap but unfortunately not , I know people have done this in the past and have looked on here but really can't seem to find anything 😪 the plug from the new air bag isn't just a straight push in and play as i had first hoped!ITS NEVER EASY lol. there's 2 wires on my old wheel one yellow and one blue , and 2 on the new wheel both yellow, I cannot just cut the wires and rewire them in to the old plug as I'm unsure as to what wire on the new wheel represents the same wire on the old one if that makes sense as they are both yellow , does any one know how to determine what ones what with the new wheel ? (I appolagise for referring to the wheel when really their coming from the airbag and again instead of plug I mean harness) I think? Lol. Any info you guys can provide me would go down a treat! Wiring diagrams would be amazing!

Pictures available if required. Thanks.

Kind regards - Jordan.