Notices

Bugeye exust fit a 2door....

Search this Thread

Old 28 November 2010, 09:11 PM
Knighty99
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bugeye exust fit a 2door....

As above i have aquired a bug eye exust from work and brought a P1 2day and was wondering if the exust will fit the P1????
Cheers in advance
Old 28 November 2010, 11:13 PM
midnight
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you bought the whole system from the cat back or just the backbox . If it is the complete system then you will need to either change the centre section on the bugeye system for the one off the p1 ,as it is a tad shorter. If it is just the back box then it will bolt straight on ,you just wont be able to fit the middle hangar(as it is faces the opposite direction),but not a problem as it is the 2 x rear hangars that take the weight of the backbox.
Old 28 November 2010, 11:26 PM
rapid.STI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Knighty99
As above i have aquired a bug eye exust from work and brought a P1 2day and was wondering if the exust will fit the P1????
Cheers in advance
not sure if this will shine any light on this for ya mate but.. i did have a v3 wagon that had a 3" decat Aps straight through exhaust on. i bought a 2001 wrx wagon basically sat on a v7sti running gear/engine/interior, i swapped the full 3"aps from the v3 to the 2001 wrx. it fit perfectly all but the centre hanger,, but neather bothered me. you'll never notice.
Old 29 November 2010, 09:27 AM
Knighty99
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by midnight
Have you bought the whole system from the cat back or just the backbox . If it is the complete system then you will need to either change the centre section on the bugeye system for the one off the p1 ,as it is a tad shorter. If it is just the back box then it will bolt straight on ,you just wont be able to fit the middle hangar(as it is faces the opposite direction),but not a problem as it is the 2 x rear hangars that take the weight of the backbox.
Originally Posted by rapid.STI
not sure if this will shine any light on this for ya mate but.. i did have a v3 wagon that had a 3" decat Aps straight through exhaust on. i bought a 2001 wrx wagon basically sat on a v7sti running gear/engine/interior, i swapped the full 3"aps from the v3 to the 2001 wrx. it fit perfectly all but the centre hanger,, but neather bothered me. you'll never notice.

Cheers for the advice guys, i have got both the back box and the center section, so now i've got a possible fit i will have ago at fitting it and see how i get on