Notices

Standard Impreza Sport Airbox Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 11 August 2010, 10:49 AM
ollygee
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Standard Impreza Sport Airbox Help Please

Hi im new to Scoobys so sorry if asked before or isnt possible, basically my 2000 Impreza sport has had a Sti Bonnet put on it with big scoop with rubbers underneath and 2 air vent looking things toward the front of the bonnet either side, however under the bonnet it still has the big plastic airbox system which takes up all of the engine lol i was wondering if i can put in the STi panel box like in picture, if so where do i get one and how easy is it to do ? i basically want the air from the scoop to go straight into the airbox is it possible ?

Any help really appreciated guys thanks.

Last edited by ollygee; 11 August 2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11 August 2010, 10:50 AM
ollygee
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ollygee
Hi im new to Scoobys so sorry if asked before or isnt possible, basically my 2000 Impreza sport has had a Sti Bonnet put on it with big scoop with rubbers underneath and 2 air vent looking things toward the front of the bonnet either side, however under the bonnet it still has the big plastic airbox system which takes up all of the engine lol i was wondering if i can put in the STi panel box like in picture, if so where do i get one and how easy is it to do ?

Any help really appreciated guys thanks.

Sorry borrowed this picture of the website just to show what i wanted, sorry if causes offense to whos they are.