Notices

rolling road

Search this Thread

Old 15 December 2009, 05:24 PM
brashy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rolling road

hi all i want to do a power run with my wrx coz ive just fitted a new engine an andy carr mapped it today so i want to see what power im getting i live in widnes an was woundering were is the best place to get it done coz the last 1 i went too was poo poo they just seem to moan about everything on your car plus when i got this wrx i had an apexi ecu with commander fitted an mapped by them an my car run 248bhp but the car standard its 260bhp so work that out i asked them why it was so low an they told me it only has a td04 on it so i got the car home an had a look an it was a td05 so i then took it to andy carr he checked the map an said he didnt have a clue what they have done so i aint saying who did this for me coz thats wrong but it was DYNO DEMON
Old 15 December 2009, 05:50 PM
Stuby Doo....
Scooby Newbie

and breathe..... ;-)

I have used TDI North in Warrington when i had a Civic Type R they seem really good and local too....
Old 15 December 2009, 05:52 PM
brashy
Scooby Regular

ok mate i will look them up on the net an i had to get that out coz they recked my head lol thanks
Old 15 December 2009, 05:56 PM
Splitpin
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by brashy
hi all i want to do a power run with my wrx coz ive just fitted a new engine an andy carr mapped it today so i want to see what power im getting i live in widnes an was woundering were is the best place to get it done coz the last 1 i went too was poo poo they just seem to moan about everything on your car plus when i got this wrx i had an apexi ecu with commander fitted an mapped by them an my car run 248bhp but the car standard its 260bhp so work that out i asked them why it was so low an they told me it only has a td04 on it so i got the car home an had a look an it was a td05 so i then took it to andy carr he checked the map an said he didnt have a clue what they have done so i aint saying who did this for me coz thats wrong but it was DYNO DEMON
What's with all these punctuation control valve failures we're seeing lately? Something to do with the cold weather?
Old 15 December 2009, 05:56 PM
Stuby Doo....
Scooby Newbie

lol they are based on Woolston grange, they are well respected in CTR circles and others too i guess. He did aload of work on my old CTR including fitting a Kpro ECU and did all my live mapping on there rolling road, Paul is the name of the guy who runs it.
Old 15 December 2009, 07:45 PM
Jolly Green Monster
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ask Andrew Carr where to take it.